Welcome to the Parallax Discussion Forums, sign-up to participate.
Luis Digital said...
I received the beautiful LCDs in my country. Thank you!
·I can't tell from the picture - is it possible to to stack them like a sandwich - Prop below, Screen on top ... with the b-board inbetween like the peanut butter and jelly?
I am hoping to run this display at 30 frames per second 24bit colour once I get my 512Mbit memory module working. But first I will try running at 6bit like Rayman directly from the prop.
PSB prototype checkout is all done and everything works! (with a few jumper wires here and there...)
- 4.3" touchscreen LCD
- Prop with 64kB EEPROM
- VGA and TV output
- 2X USB keyboard/mouse input (PS2 mode only) <-- I think I need to add in a regular PS2 port
- SD card with WP/CD sensor
- USB programming/power
- Amplified headphone audio output
- Onboard 5V regulator
I want to add in next revision:
- I2C 3-axis accelerometer
- I2C RTC
- Power light
- LCD header so board can double as low cost breakout board
- PropPlug header
- PS2 keyboard or mouse connector
Great! I think you're one of the few people around who may be able to get a photo going on these things [noparse]:)[/noparse]