Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
The unofficial P2 documentation project - Page 5 — Parallax Forums

The unofficial P2 documentation project

Comments

• Cluso99Cluso99 Posts: 18,069
    edited 2012-12-12 12:20
    Could part of the problem be that our document has become too large for google to work efficiently???
    Maybe we need to split the document???
  • ctwardellctwardell Posts: 1,716
    edited 2012-12-12 13:39
    Cluso,

I'm not sure if document size is the issue in this case, but spliting it up might be a good idea.

I was hoping to make a template for the new instruction description format and populate it very quickly using VBA, but pasting the tables back from Word 2010 doesn't get the formatting correct.

I tried saving the Google Docs document to HTML and opening the HTML in Chrome, then cutting and pasting from that document back to Google Docs, the formatting gets messed up that way as well.

Other than plain text Google Docs seems to like to only cut/paste with itself...

If I have time this weekend I though I might see if making tables using very simple HTML with inline styles might work as a way to build content and then paste it in.

I loath manual typing when it's something where I should be able to let the computer do the work.

C.W.
  • Ken GraceyKen Gracey Posts: 7,387
    edited 2012-12-12 13:44
    Carry on - this will be very helpful to our efforts. We appreciate what the community is doing for the P2!
  • Peter JakackiPeter Jakacki Posts: 10,193
    edited 2012-12-12 14:32
    Cluso99 wrote: »
    Could part of the problem be that our document has become too large for google to work efficiently???
    Maybe we need to split the document???
    I was thinking it wouldn't hurt to split it, at least move the detailed assembly language reference to another section. The table of contents would not be so cluttered then and the the assembly section can have it's own heading styles. I use Chrome for Google docs but sometimes as the docs become sluggish I just need to restart the program, so Google docs is certainly not perfect, there are limitations but it provides that interactive environment where we can see, comment, edit, even as we type.
    edited 2012-12-12 17:32
    ctwardell wrote: »
    Cluso,

I'm not sure if document size is the issue in this case, but spliting it up might be a good idea.

I was hoping to make a template for the new instruction description format and populate it very quickly using VBA, but pasting the tables back from Word 2010 doesn't get the formatting correct.

I tried saving the Google Docs document to HTML and opening the HTML in Chrome, then cutting and pasting from that document back to Google Docs, the formatting gets messed up that way as well.

Other than plain text Google Docs seems to like to only cut/paste with itself...

If I have time this weekend I though I might see if making tables using very simple HTML with inline styles might work as a way to build content and then paste it in.

I loath manual typing when it's something where I should be able to let the computer do the work.

C.W.
    I agree - I did the reformatting and dividing into columns using Excel formulae, and then copying the resultant values.

I think the new instruction format you have devised should also be a separate document, so maybe again, do it offline. If anyone volunteers to help you can send them the template in word and discuss what instructions they will do.
  • SapiehaSapieha Posts: 2,964
    edited 2012-12-12 18:00
    Hi Cluso.

It is my private version of Instructions PDF.
    Only first 2 pages are end coloured as I still work on base text to it so no need every time colour Test.pdf

Look in attachment

Ps. For my eyes it is simpler to distingush what is important
    I agree - I did the reformatting and dividing into columns using Excel formulae, and then copying the resultant values.

I think the new instruction format you have devised should also be a separate document, so maybe again, do it offline. If anyone volunteers to help you can send them the template in word and discuss what instructions they will do.
    edited 2012-12-12 18:40
    Looks good Sapieha. I believe we need a few different versions for reference.
    edited 2012-12-12 23:14
    The assembler reference section which includes the details about each instruction has been broken off into it's own document. There is also the webpage version for anyone to view.
    The main section still has all the other assembler instruction tables.
    edited 2012-12-13 01:48
    Here is the latest spreadsheet with the P2 instruction summary. There are a few that still need a proper description and the Z/C/R?/Clocks/Delayed are not correct yet. ANd of course I have not verified the bit patterns that I copied. However, it is getting there as I have spent quite a bit of time on it.

P2_Instructions(5).zip
    edited 2012-12-13 02:25
    Hi Peter.

In section
    [h=3]Table: Pin Definitions.[/h]
    PWR name
    shall be
    Core PWR
    edited 2012-12-13 03:11
    Here is the latest spreadsheet with the P2 instruction summary. There are a few that still need a proper description and the Z/C/R?/Clocks/Delayed are not correct yet. ANd of course I have not verified the bit patterns that I copied. However, it is getting there as I have spent quite a bit of time on it.

P2_Instructions(5).zip
    I've pasted that into a Google Spreadsheet for the moment. There's no reason why you couldn't just use this directly.
    edited 2012-12-13 03:40
    Thanks Peter. For now it is easier to edit in Excel as there is still a bit to do.
    BTW I noticed it did leading zero supression.
    edited 2012-12-13 03:57
    Thanks Peter. For now it is easier to edit in Excel as there is still a bit to do.
    BTW I noticed it did leading zero supression.
    I opened up the xlsx spreadsheet in LibreOffice on my Linux computer which must do something to the zeros I guess, at least it has conversion utilities from one format to another. The whole world has not yet been assimilated by the proprietary MSO with their free 60 day trial.

EDIT: Looks like a Google docs thing, there is no where I can tell it to keep leading zeros so I just went and put a % sign in front plus the zeros so it would always treat it as text.
  • BeanBean Posts: 8,129
    edited 2012-12-13 05:09
    In another thread (I can't find it right now), Chip said that he got REPS/REPD to work with multi-tasking. But only a single task can use it at a time.

P.S. Found it ! Post #150 in this thread http://forums.parallax.com/showthread.php?144478-LMM2-Propeller-2-LMM-experiments-(50-80-LMM2-MIPS-160MHz)/page8

From Chip "I got the REPS/REPD working with multitasking now. Any task can use it, but only one task at a time."

Bean
    edited 2012-12-13 05:42
    Bean wrote: »
    In another thread (I can't find it right now), Chip said that he got REPS/REPD to work with multi-tasking. But only a single task can use it at a time.

P.S. Found it ! Post #150 in this thread http://forums.parallax.com/showthread.php?144478-LMM2-Propeller-2-LMM-experiments-(50-80-LMM2-MIPS-160MHz)/page8

From Chip "I got the REPS/REPD working with multitasking now. Any task can use it, but only one task at a time."

Bean
    Thanks Bean, well that makes sense I guess and we can work that into the docs, especially the assembler reference doc which looks like Seairth is taking a break from at the moment but hopefully he will come back to continue chipping away at it soon :)
    If anyone feels competent to add a few more instructions in the same style then have a practice in the training doc perhaps and if it looks good we can include it in the main document.
  • cgraceycgracey Posts: 14,133
    edited 2012-12-13 17:56
    Here is the latest Prop2_Docs.txt file. I think I said I would start posting updates into this thread:

Prop2_Docs.txt

The only thing new in it is the field mover description:
    BYTE/WORD FIELD MOVER
    ---------------------

Each cog has a field mover that can move a byte or word from any field in S into any field in D. To use
    the field mover, you must first configure it using SETF. Then, you can use MOVF to perform the moves.

SETF uses a 9-bit value to configure the field mover:

%W_DDdd_SSss

W = 1 for word mode, 0 for byte mode

DD = D field mode:     %00 = D field pointer stays same after MOVF
                                   %01 = D field pointer stays same after MOVF, D rotates left by byte/word
                                   %10 = D field pointer increments after MOVF
                                   %11 = D field pointer decrements after MOVF

dd = D field pointer:  %00 = byte 0 / word 0
                                   %01 = byte 1 / word 0
                                   %10 = byte 2 / word 1
                                   %11 = byte 3 / word 1

SS = S field mode:     %0x = S field pointer stays same after MOVF
                                   %10 = S field pointer increments after MOVF
                                   %11 = S field pointer decrements after MOVF

ss = S field pointer:  %00 = byte 0 / word 0
                                   %01 = byte 1 / word 0
                                   %10 = byte 2 / word 1
                                   %11 = byte 3 / word 1

On cog startup, SETF is initialized to %0_0100_0000, so that MOVF will rotate D left by 8 bits and
    then fill the bottom byte with the lower byte in S.

instructions                                                                               clocks
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    000011 000 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 011001010        SETF    D       'Configure field mover with D      1
    000011 001 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 011001010        SETF    #n      'Configure field mover with 0..511 1
    000101 000 0 CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS        MOVF    D,S     'Move field from S into D          1
    000101 000 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD nnnnnnnnn        MOVF    D,#n    'Move field from 0..511 into D     1
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Bill HenningBill Henning Posts: 6,445
    edited 2012-12-13 17:58
    Thanks Chip!

Exactly what I needed for an experiment tomorrow - MUCH appreciated.
    cgracey wrote: »
    Here is the latest Prop2_Docs.txt file. I think I said I would start posting updates into this thread:

Prop2_Docs.txt

BYTE/WORD FIELD MOVER
    ---------------------

Each cog has a field mover that can move a byte or word from any field in S into any field in D. To use
    the field mover, you must first configure it using SETF. Then, you can use MOVF to perform the moves.

%W_DDdd_SSss

%01 = byte 1 / word 0
                                   %10 = byte 2 / word 1
                                   %11 = byte 3 / word 1

%01 = byte 1 / word 0
                                   %10 = byte 2 / word 1
                                   %11 = byte 3 / word 1

On cog startup, SETF is initialized to %0_0100_0000, so that MOVF will rotate D left by 8 bits and

instructions                                                                               clocks
    000011 000 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 011001010        SETF    D       'Configure field mover with D      1
    000011 001 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 011001010        SETF    #n      'Configure field mover with 0..511 1
    000101 000 0 CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS        MOVF    D,S     'Move field from S into D          1
    000101 000 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD nnnnnnnnn        MOVF    D,#n    'Move field from 0..511 into D     1

edited 2012-12-13 18:05
    Hi Chip.

Thanks for that instructions

Prop2_Docs.txt

BYTE/WORD FIELD MOVER
    ---------------------

%W_DDdd_SSss

%01 = byte 1 / word 0
                                   %10 = byte 2 / word 1
                                   %11 = byte 3 / word 1

%01 = byte 1 / word 0
                                   %10 = byte 2 / word 1
                                   %11 = byte 3 / word 1

edited 2012-12-13 18:51
    Thanks for that Chip, I've been hanging out for some new material, just like some comedians I know :) I'll integrate that into the main document..

BTW, does this mean that each cog has a field pointer register as well that I can include in the diagram?
    edited 2012-12-13 19:41
    Latest summary (without MOVF & SETCOG)

P2_Instructions(6).zip
    edited 2012-12-13 20:10
    Thanks for that Chip, I've been hanging out for some new material, just like some comedians I know :) I'll integrate that into the main document..

BTW, does this mean that each cog has a field pointer register as well that I can include in the diagram?

Every cog has its own SETF/MOVF mechanism.
    edited 2012-12-13 20:11
    I've updated the document and put the configurations bits and instructions into tables. Here's a forum preview which looks similar to the document except the lines don't seem to show up.

Byte/Word Field Mover

<forum>
    Each cog has a field mover that can move a byte or word from any field in S into any field in D. To use the field mover, you must first configure it using SETF. Then, you can use MOVF to perform the moves.

SETF uses a 9-bit value %W_DDdd_SSss to configure the field mover:
    Table: Field mover configuration bits

W
    word/byte
    DD
    D field mode
    dd
    D field pointer
    SS
    S field mode
    ss
    S field pointer

byte mode
    %00
    D field pointer stays same after MOVF
    %00
    byte 0 / word 0
    %00
    S field pointer stays same after MOVF
    %00
    byte 0 / word 0

word mode
    %01
    D field pointer stays same after MOVF,
    D rotates left by byte/word
    %01
    byte 1 / word 0
    %01
    S field pointer stays same after MOVF
    %01
    byte 1 / word 0

%10
    byte 2 / word 1
    %10
    S field pointer increments after MOVF
    %10
    byte 2 / word 1

%11
    byte 3 / word 1
    %11
    S field pointer deccrements after MOVF
    %11
    byte 3 / word 1

On cog startup, SETF is initialized to %0_0100_0000, so that MOVF will rotate D left by 8 bits and then fill the bottom byte with the lower byte in S.

Table: Byte/Word Field Mover Instructions

Machine Code
    Mnemonic
    Operand
    Operation
    Clocks

00011 000 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 011001010
    SETF
    D

Configure field mover with D

000011 001 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 011001010
    SETF
    #n

Configure field mover with 0..511

000101 000 0 CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS
    MOVF
    D,S

Move field from S into D

000101 000 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD nnnnnnnnn
    MOVF
    D,#n

Move field from 0..511 into D

edited 2012-12-13 20:14
    Every cog has its own SETF/MOVF mechanism.
    So I can include a "field configuration" register and a "field pointer" register then?
    edited 2012-12-13 20:20
    So I can include a "field configuration" register and a "field pointer" register then?

The only way to set them is via SETF. MOVF might inc or dec either pointer, depending on what was set up with SETF.
    edited 2012-12-13 20:23
    Yes, these registers are not part of the cog memory registers but hidden like SPA and PTR etc that are only accessed via their special instruction.
    BTW Chip, well thought out relegating all these registers plus the new ones to special instructions which frees up the precious cog memory.
    edited 2012-12-13 20:29
    Yes, these registers are not part of the cog memory registers but hidden like SPA and PTR etc that are only accessed via their special instruction.
    BTW Chip, well thought out relegating all these registers plus the new ones to special instructions which frees up the precious cog memory.

It became apparent early on that if every special function register were mapped into register space, they would eat way too many registers. Only the pin registers have crucial need to be addressable.
    edited 2012-12-14 01:11
    I updated the doc's to include the instruction-block repeaters:

Prop2_Docs.txt

Here's the new part:
    INSTRUCTION-BLOCK REPEATING
    ---------------------------

Each cog has an instruction-block repeater that can variably repeat up to 64 instructions without
    any clock-cycle overhead.

REPD and REPS are used to initiate block repeats. These instructions specify how many times the
    trailing instruction block will be executed and how many instructions are in the block:

REPD    #i       - execute 1..64 instructions infinitely, requires 3 spacer instructions *
    REPD    D,#i     - execute 1..64 instructions D+1 times, requires 3 spacer instructions *
    REPD    #n,#i    - execute 1..64 instructions 1..512 times, requires 3 spacer instructions *

REPS    #n,#i    - execute 1..64 instructions 1..16384 times, requires 1 spacer instruction *

REPS differs from REPD by executing at the 2nd stage of the pipeline, instead of the 4th. By
    executing two stages early, it needs only one spacer instruction *. Because of its earliness,
    no conditional execution is possible, so it always executes, allowing the CCCC bits to be
    repurposed, along with Z, to provide a 14-bit constant for the repeat count.

The instruction-block repeater will quit repeating the block if a branch instruction executes
    within the block. This rule does not currently apply to a JMPTASK which affects the task using the
    repeater - this will be fixed at the earliest opportunity.

* Spacer instructions are required in 1-task applications to allow the pipeline to prime before
    repeating can commence. If REPD is used by a task that uses no more than every 4th time slot, no
    spacers are needed, as three intervening instructions will be provided by the other task(s). If
    REPS is used by a task that uses no more than every 2nd time slot, no spacers are needed.

Example (1-task):

REPD    D,#1            'execute 1 instruction D+1 times

NOP                     '3 spacer instructions needed (could do something useful)
            NOP
            NOP

NOTP    #0              'toggle P0, block repeats every 1 clock

Example (1-task):

REPS    #20_000,#4      'execute 4 instructions 20,000 times

NOP                     '1 spacer instruction needed (make the most of it)

NOTP    #0              'toggle P0
            NOTP    #1              'toggle P1
            NOTP    #2              'toggle P2
            NOTP    #3              'toggle P3, block repeats every 4 clocks

Example (4-task, SETTASK #%%3210 timing):

task0   REPD    #1             'task0 will own the block repeater (no need for spacers)
            NOTP    #0             'toggle P0 every 4 clocks

task1   NOTP    #1             'toggle P1 every 8 clocks
            JMP     #task1

task2   NOTP    #2             'toggle P2 every 8 clocks
            JMP     #task2

task3   NOTP    #3             'toggle P3 every 8 clocks
            JMP     #task3

instructions (iiiiii = #i-1, nnnnnnnnn/n___nnnn_nnnnnnnnn = #n-1)                           clocks
    000011 000 1 CCCC 111111111 001iiiiii        REPD    #i      'execute 1..64 inst's infintely    1
    000011 000 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 001iiiiii        REPD    D,#i    'execute 1..64 inst's D+1 times    1
    000011 001 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 001iiiiii        REPD    #n,#i   'execute 1..64 inst's 1x..512x     1
    000011 n11 1 nnnn nnnnnnnnn 001iiiiii        REPS    #n,#i   'execute 1..64 inst's 1x..16384x   1
    Note that the %iiiiii field represents 1..64 instructions, not the encoded 0..63. The %nnnnnnnnn/
    %n___nnnn_nnnnnnnnn fields are +1-based, too.

At this time, 'REPD #i' must be typed as 'REPD $1FF,#i', since the assembler in PNUT isn't handling this shorthand syntax yet. I'll have it added in a day, or two.
    edited 2012-12-14 01:23
    Thanks Chip, the REP instruction was one piece of information that I was looking for a bit more information on myself. So slowly but inexorably the documentation progresses as I proceed to add this bit of information as well. I would rather spend time with my DE2 testing my code but alas, there is only so much time in a day. Now if only I could employ the REP instruction to get through some things faster....
    edited 2012-12-14 02:08
    Chip: I think there is a problem with the REPD/REPS instruction decoding with 6 "i" bits.
    See http://forums.parallax.com/showthread.php?144478-LMM2-Propeller-2-LMM-experiments-(50-80-LMM2-MIPS-160MHz)&p=1150320&viewfull=1#post1150320

BTW what is the op code bits for SETCOG? I cannot find it in the google docs.
    edited 2012-12-14 02:20
    Chip: I think there is a problem with the REPD/REPS instruction decoding with 6 "i" bits.
    See http://forums.parallax.com/showthread.php?144478-LMM2-Propeller-2-LMM-experiments-(50-80-LMM2-MIPS-160MHz)&p=1150320&viewfull=1#post1150320

BTW what is the op code bits for SETCOG? I cannot find it in the google docs.

Here's the current instruction set:
    instruction					mnem	operand
    000000 ZC0 I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SUPIIIIII		WRBYTE	D,S/PTR		(waits for hub)
    000000 Z01 I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SUPIIIIII		RDBYTE	D,S/PTR		(waits for hub)
    000000 Z11 I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SUPIIIIII		RDBYTEC	D,S/PTR		(waits for hub if cache miss)

000001 ZC0 I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SUPIIIIII		WRWORD	D,S/PTR		(waits for hub)
    000001 Z01 I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SUPIIIIII		RDWORD	D,S/PTR		(waits for hub)
    000001 Z11 I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SUPIIIIII		RDWORDC	D,S/PTR		(waits for hub if cache miss)

000010 ZC0 I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SUPIIIIII		WRLONG	D,S/PTR		(waits for hub)
    000010 Z01 I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SUPIIIIII		RDLONG	D,S/PTR		(waits for hub)
    000010 Z11 I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SUPIIIIII		RDLONGC	D,S/PTR		(waits for hub if cache miss)

000011 ZCR 0 CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		COGINIT	D,S		(waits for hub)

000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 000000000		CLKSET	D		(waits for hub)
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 000000001		COGID	D		(waits for hub)
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 000000010	      ( COGINIT	D )		(waits for hub)
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 000000011		COGSTOP	D		(waits for hub)
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 000000100		LOCKNEW	D		(waits for hub)
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 000000101		LOCKRET	D		(waits for hub)
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 000000110		LOCKSET	D		(waits for hub)
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 000000111		LOCKCLR	D		(waits for hub)

000011 ZCR 1 CCCC 000000000 000001000		CACHEX
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC 000000001 000001000		CLRACCA
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC 000000010 000001000		CLRACCB
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC 000000011 000001000		CLRACCS
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC 000000101 000001000		FITACCA			(waits for mac)
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC 000000110 000001000		FITACCB			(waits for mac)
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC 000000111 000001000		FITACCS			(waits for mac)

000011 ZC0 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 000001001		SNDSER	D		(waits for tx if !wc)
    000011 ZC1 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 000001001		RCVSER	D		(waits for rx if !wc)

000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 000001010		PUSHZC	D
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 000001011		POPZC	D

000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 000001100		SUBCNT	D		(subtracts D from cnt[31:0], then cntl if same thread)
    000011 ZC0 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 000001101		PASSCNT	D		(loops if (cnt[31:0] - D) msb set)
    000011 ZC1 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 000001101		GETCNT	D		(gets cnt[31:0], then cntl if same thread)
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 000001110		GETACCA	D		(gets acca[31:0], then acca[63:32], waits for mac)
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 000001111		GETACCB	D		(gets accb[31:0], then accb[63:32], waits for mac)

000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 000010000		GETLFSR	D
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 000010001		GETTOPS	D		(GETTOPS wc,nr = POLVID wc)
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 000010010		GETPTRA	D
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 000010011		GETPTRB	D

000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 000010100		GETPIX	D		(waits two clocks)
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 000010101		GETSPD	D
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 000010110		GETSPA	D
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 000010111		GETSPB	D

000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 000011000		POPAR	D
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 000011001		POPBR	D
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 000011010		POPA	D
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 000011011		POPB	D
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC 000000000 000011100		RETA
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC 000000000 000011101		RETB
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC 000000000 000011110		RETAD
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC 000000000 000011111		RETBD

000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 000100000		DECOD2	D
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 000100001		DECOD3	D
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 000100010		DECOD4	D
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 000100011		DECOD5	D
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 000100100		BLMASK	D
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 000100101		NOT	D
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 000100110		ONECNT	D		(waits one clock)
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 000100111		ZERCNT	D		(waits one clock)
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 000101000		INCPAT	D		(waits three clocks)
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 000101001		DECPAT	D		(waits three clocks)
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 000101010		BINGRY	D
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 000101011		GRYBIN	D		(waits one clock)
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 000101100		MERGEW	D
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 000101101		SPLITW	D
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 000101110		SEUSSF	D
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 000101111		SEUSSR	D

000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 000110000		GETMULL	D		(waits for mul if !wc)
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 000110001		GETMULH	D		(waits for mul if !wc)
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 000110010		GETDIVQ	D		(waits for div if !wc)
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 000110011		GETDIVR	D		(waits for div if !wc)
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 000110100		GETSQRT	D		(waits for sqrt if !wc)
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 000110101		GETQX	D		(waits for cordic if !wc)
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 000110110		GETQY	D		(waits for cordic if !wc)
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 000110111		GETQZ	D		(waits for cordic if !wc)

000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 000111000		GETPHSA	D		(GETPHSA wc,nr = POLCTRA wc)
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 000111001		GETPHZA	D		(clears phsa)
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 000111010		GETCOSA	D
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 000111011		GETSINA	D

000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 000111100		GETPHSB	D		(GETPHSB wc,nr = POLCTRB wc)
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 000111101		GETPHZB	D		(clears phsb)
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 000111110		GETCOSB	D
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 000111111		GETSINB	D

000011 Z00 1 CCCC 111111111 001iiiiii		REPD	#i		(infinite repeat)
    000011 Z0N 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 001iiiiii		REPD	D/#n,#i
    000011 n11 1 nnnn nnnnnnnnn 001iiiiii		REPS	#n,#i

000011 ZCN 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 01000----		<empty>

000011 ZCN 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 01001tttt		JMPTASK	D/#n,#t

000011 ZCN 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 010100000		NOPX	D/#n		(waits)
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 010100001		SETZC	D/#n		(d[1:0] into z/c via wz/wc)
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC Dnnnnnnnn 010100010		SETSPA	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC Dnnnnnnnn 010100011		SETSPB	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC Dnnnnnnnn 010100100		ADDSPA	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC Dnnnnnnnn 010100101		ADDSPB	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC Dnnnnnnnn 010100110		SUBSPA	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC Dnnnnnnnn 010100111		SUBSPB	D/#n

000011 ZCN 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 010101000		PUSHAR	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 010101001		PUSHBR	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 010101010		PUSHA	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 010101011		PUSHB	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 010101100		CALLA	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 010101101		CALLB	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 010101110		CALLAD	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 010101111		CALLBD	D/#n

000011 ZCN 1 CCCC SUPIIIIII 010110000		WRQUAD	D/PTR		(waits for hub)
    000011 Z0N 1 CCCC SUPIIIIII 010110001		RDQUAD	D/PTR		(waits for hub)
    000011 Z1N 1 CCCC SUPIIIIII 010110001		RDQUADC	D/PTR		(waits for hub if cache miss)
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 010110010		SETPTRA	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 010110011		SETPTRB	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 010110100		ADDPTRA	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 010110101		ADDPTRB	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 010110110		SUBPTRA	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 010110111		SUBPTRB	D/#n

000011 ZCN 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 010111000		SETPIX	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 010111001		SETPIXU	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 010111010		SETPIXV	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 010111011		SETPIXZ	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 010111100		SETPIXA	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 010111101		SETPIXR	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 010111110		SETPIXG	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 010111111		SETPIXB	D/#n

000011 Z0N 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 011000000		SETMULU	D/#n
    000011 Z1N 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 011000000		SETMULA	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 011000001		SETMULB	D/#n
    000011 Z0N 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 011000010		SETDIVU	D/#n		(loads [31:0], then [63:32])
    000011 Z1N 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 011000010		SETDIVA	D/#n		(loads [31:0], then [63:32])
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 011000011		SETDIVB	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 011000100		SETSQRH	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 011000101		SETSQRL	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 011000110		SETQI	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 011000111		SETQZ	D/#n

000011 ZCN 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 011001000		QLOG	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 011001001		QEXP	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 011001010		SETF	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 011001011		SETTASK	D/#n

000011 ZCN 1 CCCC DDDDDDDnn 011001100		CFGDAC0	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC DDDDDDDnn 011001101		CFGDAC1	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC DDDDDDDnn 011001110		CFGDAC2	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC DDDDDDDnn 011001111		CFGDAC3	D/#n

000011 ZCN 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 011010000		SETDAC0	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 011010001		SETDAC1	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 011010010		SETDAC2	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 011010011		SETDAC3	D/#n

000011 ZCN 1 CCCC Dnnnnnnnn 011010100		CFGDACS	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 011010101		SETDACS	D/#n

000011 ZCN 1 CCCC DDnnnnnnn 011010110		GETP	D/#n		(pin into !z/c via wz/wc)
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC DDnnnnnnn 011010111		GETNP	D/#n		(pin into z/!c via wz/wc)

000011 ZCN 1 CCCC DDnnnnnnn 011011000		OFFP	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC DDnnnnnnn 011011001		NOTP	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC DDnnnnnnn 011011010		CLRP	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC DDnnnnnnn 011011011		SETP	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC DDnnnnnnn 011011100		SETPC	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC DDnnnnnnn 011011101		SETPNC	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC DDnnnnnnn 011011110		SETPZ	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC DDnnnnnnn 011011111		SETPNZ	D/#n

000011 ZCN 1 CCCC DDDDDnnnn 011100000		SETCOG	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC DDDnnnnnn 011100001		SETMAP	D/#n
    000011 Z0N 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 011100010		SETQUAD	D/#n
    000011 Z1N 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 011100010		SETQUAZ	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC DDnnDDDDD 011100011		SETPORT	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC DDnnDDDDD 011100100		SETPORA	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC DDnnDDDDD 011100101		SETPORB	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC DDnnDDDDD 011100110		SETPORC	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC DDnnDDDDD 011100111		SETPORD	D/#n

000011 ZCN 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 011101000		SETXCH	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC DDDnnnnnn 011101001		SETXFR	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 011101010		SETSER	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC DDDnnnnnn 011101011		SETSKIP	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 011101100		SETVID	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 011101101		SETVIDY	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 011101110		SETVIDI	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 011101111		SETVIDQ	D/#n

000011 ZCN 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 011110000		SETCTRA	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 011110001		SETWAVA	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 011110010		SETFRQA	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 011110011		SETPHSA	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 011110100		ADDPHSA	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 011110101		SUBPHSA	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 011110110		SYNCTRA			(waits for ctra)
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 011110111		CAPCTRA

000011 ZCN 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 011111000		SETCTRB	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 011111001		SETWAVB	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 011111010		SETFRQB	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 011111011		SETPHSB	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 011111100		ADDPHSB	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 011111101		SUBPHSB	D/#n
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 011111110		SYNCTRB			(waits for ctrb)
    000011 ZCN 1 CCCC nnnnnnnnn 011111111		CAPCTRB

000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 1000bbbbb		ISOB	D,b
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 1001bbbbb		NOTB	D,b
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 1010bbbbb		CLRB	D,b
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 1011bbbbb		SETB	D,b
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 1100bbbbb		SETBC	D,b
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 1101bbbbb		SETBNC	D,b
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 1110bbbbb		SETBZ	D,b
    000011 ZCR 1 CCCC DDDDDDDDD 1111bbbbb		SETBNZ	D,b

000100 000 I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		SETACCA	D,S
    000100 010 I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		SETACCB	D,S
    000100 100 I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		MACA	D,S
    000100 110 I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		MACB	D,S
    000100 ZC1 I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		MUL	D,S		(waits one clock)

000101 000 I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		MOVF	D,S
    000101 010 I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		QSINCOS	D,S
    000101 100 I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		QARCTAN	D,S
    000101 110 I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		QROTATE	D,S
    000101 ZC1 I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		SCL	D,S		(waits one clock)

000110 ZCR I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		ENC	D,S
    000111 ZCR I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		JMPRET	D,S

001000 ZCR I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		ROR	D,S
    001001 ZCR I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		ROL	D,S
    001010 ZCR I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		SHR	D,S
    001011 ZCR I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		SHL	D,S
    001100 ZCR I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		RCR	D,S
    001101 ZCR I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		RCL	D,S
    001110 ZCR I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		SAR	D,S
    001111 ZCR I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		REV	D,S

010000 ZCR I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		MINS	D,S
    010001 ZCR I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		MAXS	D,S
    010010 ZCR I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		MIN	D,S
    010011 ZCR I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		MAX	D,S
    010100 ZCR I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		MOVS	D,S
    010101 ZCR I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		MOVD	D,S
    010110 ZCR I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		MOVI	D,S
    010111 ZCR I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		JMPRETD	D,S

011000 ZCR I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		AND	D,S
    011001 ZCR I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		ANDN	D,S
    011010 ZCR I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		OR	D,S
    011011 ZCR I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		XOR	D,S
    011100 ZCR I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		MUXC	D,S
    011101 ZCR I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		MUXNC	D,S
    011110 ZCR I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		MUXZ	D,S
    011111 ZCR I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		MUXNZ	D,S

100000 ZCR I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		ADD	D,S
    100001 ZCR I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		SUB	D,S
    100010 ZCR I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		ADDABS	D,S
    100011 ZCR I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		SUBABS	D,S
    100100 ZCR I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		SUMC	D,S
    100101 ZCR I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		SUMNC	D,S
    100110 ZCR I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		SUMZ	D,S
    100111 ZCR I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		SUMNZ	D,S

101000 ZCR I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		MOV	D,S
    101001 ZCR I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		NEG	D,S
    101010 ZCR I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		ABS	D,S
    101011 ZCR I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		ABSNEG	D,S
    101100 ZCR I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		NEGC	D,S
    101101 ZCR I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		NEGNC	D,S
    101110 ZCR I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		NEGZ	D,S
    101111 ZCR I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		NEGNZ	D,S

110000 ZCR I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		CMPS	D,S
    110001 ZCR I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		CMPSX	D,S
    110010 ZCR I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		ADDX	D,S
    110011 ZCR I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		SUBX	D,S
    110100 ZCR I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		ADDS	D,S
    110101 ZCR I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		SUBS	D,S
    110110 ZCR I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		ADDSX	D,S
    110111 ZCR I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		SUBSX	D,S

111000 ZCR I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		SUBR	D,S
    111001 ZCR I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		CMPSUB	D,S
    111010 ZCR I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		INCMOD	D,S
    111011 ZCR I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		DECMOD	D,S

111000 000 I BBAA DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		SETINDx	D,S		(SETINDA S   / SETINDB D   / SETINDS D,S)
    111001 000 I 0B0A DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		FIXINDx	D,S		(FIXINDA D,S / FIXINDB D,S / FIXINDS D,S)
    111010 000 I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		CFGPINS	D,S		(waits for alt)
    111011 000 I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		WAITVID	D,S		(waits for vid)

111100 00R I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		IJZ	D,S
    111100 01R I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		IJZD	D,S
    111100 10R I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		IJNZ	D,S
    111100 11R I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		IJNZD	D,S

111101 00R I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		DJZ	D,S
    111101 01R I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		DJZD	D,S
    111101 10R I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		DJNZ	D,S
    111101 11R I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		DJNZD	D,S

111110 000 I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		TJZ	D,S
    111110 010 I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		TJZD	D,S
    111110 100 I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		TJNZ	D,S
    111110 110 I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		TJNZD	D,S

111110 001 I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		JP	D,S
    111110 011 I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		JPD	D,S
    111110 101 I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		JNP	D,S
    111110 111 I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		JNPD	D,S

111111 0CR I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		WAITCNT	D,S		(waits for cnt32, +cnt64 if wc)
    111111 1C0 I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		WAITPEQ	D,S		(waits for pins, +cnt32 if wc)
    111111 1C1 I CCCC DDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSS		WAITPNE	D,S		(waits for pins, +cnt32 if wc)

ZCR		effects
    000		nz, nc, nr
    001		nz, nc, wr
    010		nz, wc, nr
    011		nz, wc, wr
    100		wz, nc, nr
    101		wz, nc, wr
    110		wz, wc, nr
    111		wz, wc, wr

CCCC	condition		(easier-to-read list)
    0000	never			1111	always			(default)
    0001	nc  &  nz		1100	if_c						if_b
    0010	nc  &  z		0011	if_nc						if_ae
    0011	nc			1010	if_z						if_e
    0100	 c  &  nz		0101	if_nz						if_ne
    0101	nz			1000	if_c_and_z		if_z_and_c
    0110	 c  <> z		0100	if_c_and_nz		if_nz_and_c
    0111	nc  |  nz		0010	if_nc_and_z		if_z_and_nc
    1000	 c  &  z		0001	if_nc_and_nz		if_nz_and_nc		if_a
    1001	 c  =  z		1110	if_c_or_z		if_z_or_c		if_be
    1010	 z			1101	if_c_or_nz		if_nz_or_c
    1011	nc  |  z		1011	if_nc_or_z		if_z_or_nc
    1100	 c			0111	if_nc_or_nz		if_nz_or_nc
    1101	 c  |  nz		1001	if_c_eq_z		if_z_eq_c
    1110	 c  |  z		0110	if_c_ne_z		if_z_ne_c
    1111	always			0000	never

CCCC	inda/indb - CCCC=1111 after first stage of pipeline if inda/indb used (indx=inda/indb)
    xx00	source indx
    xx01	source indx++
    xx10	source indx--
    xx11	source ++indx

00xx	destination indx
    01xx	destination indx++
    10xx	destination indx--
    11xx	destination ++indx

I	SSSSSSSSS	source operand
    0	SSSSSSSSS	register
    1	#SSSSSSSSS	immediate, zero-extended

DDDDDDDDD	destination operand
    	DDDDDDDDD	register