Shop Learn
P2D2 - An open hardware reference design for the P2 CPU - Page 37 — Parallax Forums

P2D2 - An open hardware reference design for the P2 CPU

1313233343537»

Comments

• @ErNa said:
    There is a light...

WHOA! Crossed finger, then! Please ErNa keep me updated as soon as you have P2D2 in stock, thanks!

• Peter JakackiPeter Jakacki Posts: 10,193
    edited 2021-04-08 13:51

Yes, there is a light. I sometimes think I'm a bit like Rip Van Winkle, I put my head down to do a bit of this and a bit of that and before I know it everything has changed around me and the P2D2 thread has become a shaggy beard and ma dog's run off too, darnit.

Maybe the latest Parallax product I interfaced the P2D2 to has something to do with it.
    Now, what happened to those other 8 "pins"........

• MaciekMaciek Posts: 522
    edited 2021-04-09 18:32

Rip Van Winkle, I had to look that up but once I did I think you might be right, especially when dealing with that combo in the picture the other way around (with the contents first).

BTW, I wouldn't mind ordering a crate :)

• @ErNa said:
    There is a light...

Yes! Please! Aaaargh, the agony of waiting!

• @aaaaaaaargh said:

@ErNa said:
    There is a light...

Yes! Please! Aaaargh, the agony of waiting!

Aye, I better check in with @Publison to make sure my address is correct.

• ErNaErNa Posts: 1,672

@"Peter Jakacki" said:
    Yes, there is a light. I sometimes think I'm a bit like Rip Van Winkle, I put my head down to do a bit of this and a bit of that and before I know it everything has changed around me and the P2D2 thread has become a shaggy beard and ma dog's run off too, darnit.

Maybe the latest Parallax product I interfaced the P2D2 to has something to do with it.
    Now, what happened to those other 8 "pins"........

Peter, it's another month! Did you check for your PM's or emails or are you in a complete shutdown? Industry is booming in Germany!

• It has been 18 months since I purchased mine. I'm still hopeful but would like an update on what is holding up delivery.

• kwinnkwinn Posts: 8,693
    edited 2021-05-09 12:53

One year, seven months, three days since I sent my paypal payment.

Still waiting for the P2D2.

• ErNaErNa Posts: 1,672

Any information about Peters status? I miss him!

• PublisonPublison Posts: 12,200

@ErNa said:
    Any information about Peters status? I miss him!

We all do!

• I have it on good authority that while indeed missing, Peter was not abducted by mercenary koalas.

It is known. :)