Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
ARLISS Team NH - Page 58 — Parallax Forums

ARLISS Team NH

Comments

• Mark KiblerMark Kibler Posts: 546
    edited 2011-07-04 18:11
    Mes amis,

First, we missed your smiling faces at the launch and we were certainly thinking of your both, PJ and Sylvie. So inquiring minds really want to know, do they? OK, here's my version of the flights, with accompanying data and photos.

Our first flight was made in near-perfect conditions (for Black Rock.) The sky was clear blue and there was virtually no wind. We added a 2 degree downrange angle to the launch rail and up the rocket went. We tracked it, and the rover, visually the entire flight and we had solid shortwave reception the whole way. We were actually able to drive to within 30 feet of where it landed and watch it land~! (attached photo.) Andrew's photos on his "flicker" web link (attached below) are much better and more comprehensive than mine.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64317505@N04/sets/72157626890376009/

As I hypothesized might happen, the wheel snapped off at touchdown (more like "at impact.") We made the decision to reef (knot) the parachute lines halfway from the rover to the parachute so the parachute would drift less (but it also descended faster.) But right on cue the BOE activated, the other wheel began to turn, and the parachute released perfectly. :lol: The rover spun around in a circle for a few minutes until we powered it down, with smiles on our faces. Our first launch was near perfect and the rover's program WORKED ~!

We took the rover apart, installed a new servo, then invented and added a 'stabilizer bumper rod' against the back side of the (broken) wheel so it wouldn't flex. The rover was ready for the next day's launch.

Black Rock desert is actually a dry lake bed, with dry being a relative term. It's only dry when the water evaporates. This year saw record rain and snowfall in the Wasatch and Sierra mountain and so when we arrived the center of the desert was a 1-2" deep lake. "Center" is also a relative term because when the wind blows strong, the lake can moves over a mile in any direction. That's why we launched far up range from where we launched in September.

The next day saw winds, dust devils (sans horns), and a migrating lake. We added an additional 3 degrees to the launch rail angle (total = 5 degrees up range angle) and pushed the launch button. Up the rocket went, but not straight. The wind over the mountains caught the rocket's fins and it "weather cocked" right out over the lake. At least that's where we saw it before it disappeared into the clouds. We had radar lock for several minutes... or so we thought. Unfortunately the tracking team didn't activate the shortwave radio correctly (we deduced) and so we had no coordinates.

Fortunately the rocket also had a shortwave transmitter installed and working on a different frequency. Unfortunately they lost their signal and we were "all eyes up", searching for any of the three parachutes. Someone saw one, wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy up in the air and out over the lake. We visually triangulated where it was headed and the rocket tracking team took off in that direction with us standing by. They had to go NINE MILES downrange to get around the lake, then nine miles back up to where we thought the apparatus might land (5 miles line of sight from the launch pad.)

About 25 minutes later we took off in our 15 passenger van, following two dirt bikes and the rocket tracking team's tracks. 18 miles later we arrived their truck, only to bury our van in the desert lake mud...! UGH~! No food, no water, no ROVER, and the lake was moving our way. We actually saw a tornado funnel cloud on the edge of the lake, blowing both wind and water. What an adventure!

We dug mud from under the van for over an hour and then we packed dry mud chunks. Under the wheels. Then, ever so slowly, the van crept up out of the mud. The Phoenix arose and we were safe. Then, literally moments later, the rocket recovery team (not AA) came up to us and said, "So do you want the coordinates for where your rover landed?" The rover was on dry ground, not in the lake like the rocket, another 1.8 miles downrange~! We used GPS and drove directly to the rover and there it sat, perfectly intact on TWO WHEELS and with the parachute perfectly deployed. HURRAY~ ! :lol:

We did a post flight crime scene analysis and we didn't see any rover wheel marks on the ground. We did see four (apparent) impact marks from where the rover hit, bounced, and hit again. Then it stopped. When we examined the rover back in New Hampshire it appeared that the battery pack short-circuited and the batteries literally burned up. It seems that the rover probably move. Also, the servomotor that touched down (impacted) first spun freely and we discovered broken gears inside the servo casing. BUT~! The wheels stayed on.

We have proof of concept for:

1) The parachute release mechanism and more importantly for,

2) The program.

It worked guys, and with a few modifications it WILL move across the desert. The servos need to be more robust and the wheels could be light. But I think the big fix is to use sturdier servos (a bigger parachute?) and a sturdier axle.

I'll e-mail the Rocketeers to ask them all to post their own version of the events, but it was by far our most memorable adventure. Really. And I really wish you could have joined us. Wanna collaborate on the ASP-BOT v.4.0 next winter? I think the Rocketeers are "in", and I am too-- even from Jordan.

Regards,

Mark
    :cool:

(From Andrew, below)

Hello everyone,

The link below contains high resolution versions of the pictures I took during the trip. Please let me know if you would like a copy of the originals on disc and I will have one for you the next time we meet. There's some great photos of our rocket launch, the payload, and the team included. I'll also be editing and uploading the footage from the onboard camera during the first launch shortly, so stay tuned.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64317505@N04/sets/72157626890376009/

Stay in touch!
    -- Andrew
    1024 x 778 - 127K
    1024 x 778 - 50K
    1024 x 1347 - 125K
    edited 2011-07-04 18:14
  • Jake GoldsberryJake Goldsberry Posts: 85
    edited 2011-07-05 07:56
    Ob- I have been checking the forums from time to time wondering if anyone was going to post! I'm already extremely excited for next years project (whatever it may be). Once we know everyone is watching the forums again, lets begin brainstorming. We do need to contact Harvard however.

Speaking of Harvard..

Mr. Kibler- Did you receive my email about needing emails for the UNH professor we met on the plan, the rotary club that we hadn't presented to, and (I forgot to add this) the email for the students that might be interested from Harvard.

Already ready for another exciting year of science!
    -Jake-
  • sylvie369sylvie369 Posts: 1,622
    edited 2011-07-07 04:19
    Congratulations on your flights. I've seen enough attempt to land rovers to know that it's not trivial, and if you manage to land upright and detach your parachute, you did great. Very impressive.

I'm afraid I can't look at the photos yet - I'm at my mom's, and she only has dial-up. I'm recuperating from a 4th of July emergency appendectomy, one that was remarkably pain-free for two reasons: (1) I went to the hospital very early after getting warning symptoms, and (2) we have some really good technology. It was laproscopic surgery, which means small incisions and everything done guided by a small camera (yes, I had a camera inside of me, a weird thought, but not that unusual these days). I'm basically back to normal now, except that I won't be able to ride my bike for a while, which is just killing me. Maybe I'll find some new hiking areas.
  • Andrew (ARLISS)Andrew (ARLISS) Posts: 213
    edited 2011-07-08 07:19
    Hello everyone!

I'm in Florida again this week and I'm watching the launch of STS-135, the final Space Shuttle mission, this morning. Hopefully I'll get some good photos of it as I did for STS-133.

Stay in touch!
    Andrew
  • Tracy AllenTracy Allen Posts: 6,656
    edited 2011-07-08 08:41
    I haven't checked in here for quite a while due to the press of business, but I see you've been very busy with this year's launch. What a great experience/story at Black Rock Desert! Congratulations on your progress as a team that passes on knowledge to new recruits every year, building on the hard work of previous years.

I'm watching the Atlantis launch on a TV. Great that you can witness it on site, Andrew.

Sylvie, no more eating bark and wood for you! Here's to a speedy recovery and back to the tour de France.
    edited 2011-07-08 11:56
    Ob- I have been checking the forums from time to time wondering if anyone was going to post! I'm already extremely excited for next years project (whatever it may be). Once we know everyone is watching the forums again, lets begin brainstorming. We do need to contact Harvard however.

Speaking of Harvard..

Mr. Kibler- Did you receive my email about needing emails for the UNH professor we met on the plan, the rotary club that we hadn't presented to, and (I forgot to add this) the email for the students that might be interested from Harvard.

Already ready for another exciting year of science!
    -Jake-

Jake,

No, I didn't get your e-mail. Can you send it again? I agree that we should follow through by connecting with the professor from UNH who we met on the plane on the way back. He's REALLY interested in your project and in working with ARLISS Team NH next year...!

I'm glad you survived nearly dying of thirst in the desert, Jake (see attached photo~!) After that, are you sure you want to do Project ARLISS again next year (tornados, stuck in the desert mud, dying of thirst, and Mexican food?!)

From Ohio,

Mr. Kibler
    75 x 75 - 25K
    75 x 75 - 27K
    75 x 75 - 24K
    75 x 75 - 30K
    75 x 75 - 26K
    edited 2011-07-08 12:04
    sylvie369 wrote: »
    Congratulations on your flights. I've seen enough attempt to land rovers to know that it's not trivial, and if you manage to land upright and detach your parachute, you did great. Very impressive.

I'm afraid I can't look at the photos yet - I'm at my mom's, and she only has dial-up. I'm recuperating from a 4th of July emergency appendectomy, one that was remarkably pain-free for two reasons: (1) I went to the hospital very early after getting warning symptoms, and (2) we have some really good technology. It was laproscopic surgery, which means small incisions and everything done guided by a small camera (yes, I had a camera inside of me, a weird thought, but not that unusual these days). I'm basically back to normal now, except that I won't be able to ride my bike for a while, which is just killing me. Maybe I'll find some new hiking areas.

Sylvie, you Wild Man~!

So you were in the hospital with a camera in your innards? Cool~! And I thought launching a rover with a camera an accomplishment.

I'm glad to hear that all is well and that you're *back to normal*. Whatever normal is, that is. Yes, take it easy for a few days before you go bike riding or anything that might pull the stitches out (do they still use stitches, or is it super glue and Velcro?) So was it fairly pain-free and uneventful? Those are two big plusses. When did this happen?

As you see we (barely) survived our launch at Black Rock. It was our best adventure yet! I can't wait to see what next year brings. What are you up to this summer? I'm out here in the back woods of Ohio again but I'm returning to NH in a week or so to get ready to leave for Jordan. The door is wide open for you to visit Jordan, you know. Any tine you'd like to come (www.kingsacademy.edu.jo) You too Tracy and PJ....!
    From Ohio,

Mark
    edited 2011-07-08 12:13
    I haven't checked in here for quite a while due to the press of business, but I see you've been very busy with this year's launch. What a great experience/story at Black Rock Desert! Congratulations on your progress as a team that passes on knowledge to new recruits every year, building on the hard work of previous years.

I'm watching the Atlantis launch on a TV. Great that you can witness it on site, Andrew.

Sylvie, no more eating bark and wood for you! Here's to a speedy recovery and back to the tour de France.

Tracy,

It's good to hear from you~! How are things on the West Coast? I'm glad to hear that you're occupied with the press of business, especially in this economy. Yes, things went very well in Nevada and we did manage to land the rover upright and fairly intact. With a few tweaks here and there the rover will move across the desert. I thought the servo spindle was much too fragile for the impact of landing and that proved to be the case. But the parachute detached beautifully-- twice-- (see attached) and the rover's program did activate right after landing, just as programmed (**BIG THANKS to our programming team members.)

I don't know if you picked up on the fact that I'll be teaching at a prep school in Jordan next year, King's Academy (www.kingsacademy.edu.jo) We're already talking and planning a hybrid ARLISS Team New Hampshire/ARLISS Team KA. I wonder what new idea next year's team will come up with, and what information last year's project team members will pass along to new team members? I can't wait to see.

Thanks so much for your support and encouragement all the way through Tracy. We wouldn't have come this far without you. Really. You've helped guide some great kids toward great futures. I wonder where they'll be in 10 years...?

Best regards,

Mark
    1024 x 1347 - 123K
    edited 2011-07-08 12:20
    Hello everyone!

I'm in Florida again this week and I'm watching the launch of STS-135, the final Space Shuttle mission, this morning. Hopefully I'll get some good photos of it as I did for STS-133.

Stay in touch!
    Andrew

Commander Mahn,

I see that all systems were "GO" for another great and final shuttle launch. I hope you'll post pictures for all of us, and video if you have it. Are you doing any flying while you're in Florida? Will you be back in NH before I leave for Jordan arounf August 10th? We should have a send-off cookout for ARLISS Team NH...!

From Ohio,

Mr. Kibler
  • Jake GoldsberryJake Goldsberry Posts: 85
    edited 2011-07-08 18:26
    Mr. Kibler- I have not died of thirst and have also resent the email. Best of luck in Jordan and I think all of the ARLISS team hopes to see you soon!

Thanks,
    Jake
  • Obie WanObie Wan Posts: 46
    edited 2011-07-09 07:30
    I just remembered something, when is the chili fest that the team usually helps out at or did that already pass?

I hope the photos you took of Atlantis final launch come out really good Andrew. It will be a good memoir for the final shuttle launch of NASA's shuttle program. I wonder what they plan to do next since Orion's cancellation.

HAve a great summer
    Obie
  • Justin DaCostaJustin DaCosta Posts: 59
    edited 2011-07-10 14:42
    Hi Everyone,

Sorry for not writing on the board for so long. I was away all week at a camp. I was just checking it and I saw all of these posts.

Obie - I just looked at the chilifest website and the chilifest is on August 21 so that is still yet to do. I would be able to help with the chilifest, if we are still doing that.

Mr. Kibler - I know we were actually talking about having a cookout before. If we still want to do that, we should probably start planning when and where we will do that. Our house is available if people want to do it here, or we can do it some place else. Anyway, I wish you good luck in Jordan as well.

Jake, I have the email for the UNH professor if you still need it. Dr. Barry Rock rock.bg@comcast.net. I would be interested in visiting his lab. I would also like the contact information for the Harvard group.

Justin
    edited 2011-07-11 14:59
    Mr. Kibler- I have not died of thirst and have also resent the email. Best of luck in Jordan and I think all of the ARLISS team hopes to see you soon!

Thanks,
    Jake

Jake,

You said you resent the e-mail. Why? Did it offend you? Check out what "resent" means...

"resent" = ?

"re-sent" means sent again

Anyway, I still didn't get the e-mail.

Try> mkibler@alumni.unity.edu or mkibler@kingsacademy.edu.jo

From Pennsylvania,

Mr. Kibler
  • PJAllenPJAllen Banned Posts: 5,065
    edited 2011-07-11 19:26
    Well, you had successful launches and recoveries.
    Servos aren't made for a lot of stress. Somebody makes a gearbox for servos. Pololu? Better a gearhead/motor next time.
    I guess you never know till it hits the ground (literally.)
    Good deal.
    -- PJA --
    edited 2011-07-11 21:05
    PJ Allen wrote: »
    Well, you had successful launches and recoveries.
    Servos aren't made for a lot of stress. Somebody makes a gearbox for servos. Pololu? Better a gearhead/motor next time.
    I guess you never know till it hits the ground (literally.)
    Good deal.
    -- PJA --

PJ,

I've looked at the attached photo several times and unless it's an optical illusion, the wheel the parachute is attached to is really titled (bent?) compared to the bother wheel. That would seem to indicate that the servo was stressed even before it landed. But it was the LOWER servo that broke, not the upper one...

What's your take on the photo: is it an optical illusion or is the upper wheel/servo being bent by the parachute's stress?

From the Midwest,

Mark
    640 x 435 - 106K
  • Dylan LandryDylan Landry Posts: 235
    edited 2011-07-14 08:09
    Hey guys. Sorry for not posting for so long after the trip. The beginning of my summer had a lot of events packed into it, and I have been busy this past week or two getting the house ready for when my sister comes home.

Mr. Kibler,
    I don't think it comes as a huge surprise that the upper wheel was bending. The mass of the Asp-Bot plus or minus what ever was created by turbulence, would be all concentrated on the release mechanism, that is then connected to that upper wheel. I'm not saying that the servo wouldn't of broke either. I think that during the decent, that servo due to what looks like the bending of the upper wheel, must of been at or very close to its maximum stress level.
    edited 2011-07-16 12:43
    Commander Mahn,

I see that all systems were "GO" for another great and final shuttle launch. I hope you'll post pictures for all of us, and video if you have it. Are you doing any flying while you're in Florida? Will you be back in NH before I leave for Jordan arounf August 10th? We should have a send-off cookout for ARLISS Team NH...!

From Ohio,

Mr. Kibler

Mr. Kibler,

I'm now back in New Hampshire, and unfortunately, didn't get any flying done. I was unable to see the launch of the shuttle from our backyard as we usually are because of the cloudy weather, but it was worth a try. The trip to Cape Canaveral, which usually takes about an hour, would have taken about 4 or 5 hours on the day of the launch due to the number of people that wanted to attend. Also, I'm all for having a ARLISS Team NH cookout before you leave!

Hope everyone's summer is going well,
    Andrew
    edited 2011-07-19 12:58
    Sylvie, you Wild Man~!

So you were in the hospital with a camera in your innards? Cool~! And I thought launching a rover with a camera an accomplishment.

I'm glad to hear that all is well and that you're *back to normal*. Whatever normal is, that is. Yes, take it easy for a few days before you go bike riding or anything that might pull the stitches out (do they still use stitches, or is it super glue and Velcro?) So was it fairly pain-free and uneventful? Those are two big plusses. When did this happen?

I had the surgery at 2:30 AM on July 4th. No stitches - everything just eventually goes away on its own, which is really nice.
    As you see we (barely) survived our launch at Black Rock. It was our best adventure yet! I can't wait to see what next year brings. What are you up to this summer? I'm out here in the back woods of Ohio again but I'm returning to NH in a week or so to get ready to leave for Jordan. The door is wide open for you to visit Jordan, you know. Any tine you'd like to come (www.kingsacademy.edu.jo) You too Tracy and PJ....!
    From Ohio,

Mark

I'd love to come visit, but I owe so many people so many visits these days... Phew.

Since I've been unable to ride the bike, I've spent the time teaching myself to fly R/C sailplanes, which has been more fun that I could have ever dreamed.

You're teaching in Jordan? Really? I'm very impressed and intrigued. And today I could convince myself it wouldn't be any hotter there than it is here.
    edited 2011-09-03 01:25
    Dear ARLISS Rocketeers and Friends,

I'm alive and well and settled in nicely here at King's Academy in Jordan. I'm looking forward to another exciting project this year. What ideas do you have~? Who will step forward as the team leader in New Hampshire this year? Students are already interested in doing an ARLISS project ans school hasn't even started yet...

Mr. Kibler ----> http://www.kingsacademy.edu.jo/Public/English.aspx?Site_Id=1&Page_Id=5366&Menu_ID=139&flg=tbl_175&indx=705

School ----> http://www.kingsacademy.edu.jo/public/main_English.aspx?Lang=3&Page_Id=548\

MKibler@kingsacademy.edu.jo

mkibler@alumni.unity.edu

...and in case you want to call ----> 077-990-5545

=======================

Sylvie, how are you doing? Are you all recovered after your surgery? What's up in the world of (European) football? I'm watching lots of it here on CNN International Sports. But I'm not sure exactly which team to cheer for~! I also get the major league games. Go Red Sox~

Best regards,

Mark
    edited 2011-09-03 03:53
    The school year is underway, and you're in Jordan?

I'm all recovered, getting in my bike rides and kayaking (except today it's storming out), back to normal. Last weekend I spent studying fingerstyle blues guitar with Jorma Kaukonen down at his Fur Peace Ranch in Ohio near the West Virginia border. Fantastic time. Otherwise it's back to work here.
    edited 2011-09-08 08:28
    sylvie369 wrote: »
    The school year is underway, and you're in Jordan?

I'm all recovered, getting in my bike rides and kayaking (except today it's storming out), back to normal. Last weekend I spent studying fingerstyle blues guitar with Jorma Kaukonen down at his Fur Peace Ranch in Ohio near the West Virginia border. Fantastic time. Otherwise it's back to work here.

Pancho Sylvie,

Glad to hear that you're back on your bike and that you're kayaking. 'Back to normal' as they say (assuming that normal is a good thing.) Where is Jorma Kaukonen's Fur Peace Ranch in Ohio? Is it near Athens, Ohio? You must have been close to where I was last summer. are you going to put up a YouTube jam session for us (or, 'Fur' us?)

Jordan is great and I'm into the groove of being here. Looks like Jordan also has a pretty good 'football' team; just ask Team China.

I looks like some students may want to do Sumo robots and others, ARLISS Team Jordan. Things will shake out the next few weeks and I'll keep you posted. The door is always open to you here in Madaba/Amman.

Think of Others - Mahmoud Darwish

As you prepare your breakfast–think of others.
    Don’t forget to feed the pigeons.
    As you conduct your wars–think of others.
    Don’t forget those who want peace.

As you pay your water bill–think of others.
    Think of those who only have clouds to drink from.
    As you go home, your own home–think of others
    –don’t forget those who live in tents.

As you sleep and count the planets, think of others
    –there are people who have no place to sleep.
    As you liberate yourself with metaphors think of others
    –those who have lost their right to speak.
    And as you think of distant others
    –think of yourself and say "I wish I were a candle in the darkness."

Mark
  • Obie WanObie Wan Posts: 46
    edited 2011-09-21 12:13
    It's been a while since anyone last posted, me included. I hope your having a grand time there in Jordan, Mr. Kibler. Looks like it's going to be fun and exciting with the Jordan ARLISS team. I'm looking forward to another amazing year!

Obie
    edited 2011-09-24 05:17
    Mr. Kibler,

I know you had mentioned this forum thread in the previous e-mail from you -- or was it another forum thread? In any case, I thought I'd check in. I believe it would be a good idea to start a new forum thread for this year as this one is quite cluttered right now. Or, as Emily and I were discussing, starting our own team forum. We believe this would allow threads to remain more focused on one thing, as they are intended to do, and it would allow more organization overall. If the rest of the team concurs, I already rent a webserver and have the ability to set up a forum and perhaps a website for others to find us.

Emily, Dylan, Jake? Are you out there somewhere? Has anyone from ARLISS Team Jordan found their way to this thread yet?

Looking forward to hearing from all of our team members,
    Andrew
    edited 2011-09-24 12:57
    Mr. Kibler,

I know you had mentioned this forum thread in the previous e-mail from you -- or was it another forum thread? In any case, I thought I'd check in. I believe it would be a good idea to start a new forum thread for this year as this one is quite cluttered right now. Or, as Emily and I were discussing, starting our own team forum. We believe this would allow threads to remain more focused on one thing, as they are intended to do, and it would allow more organization overall. If the rest of the team concurs, I already rent a webserver and have the ability to set up a forum and perhaps a website for others to find us.

Emily, Dylan, Jake? Are you out there somewhere? Has anyone from ARLISS Team Jordan found their way to this thread yet?

Andrew

Hi Andrew,

Yes, I've been checking in to the forum intermittently to see who's active... or not. So far you're the first but that doesn't surprise me. I'll have the ARLISS Team Jordan members set up an account profile and see where it goes from there. What's new at your end? Do you really want to start from scratch with a brand new project? Do you have supplies there to build it with? Who's interested in the project this year?

Mr. Kibler
  • PivotnewbPivotnewb Posts: 18
    edited 2011-09-25 07:16
    Mr. Kibler,

Andrew

I've been lurking around the forums for a few days now; not sure how to start off here.
    I guess I'll just introduce myself quickly. My name is Kareem; I'm a Junior at Kings Academy and I'm a part of ARLISS Team Jordan.
    Looking forward to work with all of you soon.
    Cheers
    ~Kareem.
    edited 2011-09-25 11:10

Hi Andrew,

Yes, I've been checking in to the forum intermittently to see who's active... or not. So far you're the first but that doesn't surprise me. I'll have the ARLISS Team Jordan members set up an account profile and see where it goes from there. What's new at your end? Do you really want to start from scratch with a brand new project? Do you have supplies there to build it with? Who's interested in the project this year?

Mr. Kibler

Hi Mr. Kibler,

Not much is new here in New Hampshire. I'm looking forward to hearing from everyone else as I'm curious as to what we'll be doing this year. I'm not sure that starting from scratch with a new project is the best solution, but perhaps adding on significantly to last year's project instead would be best. In any case, we should start discussing possible project ideas very soon. I'm also interested in creating two (perhaps not so different) projects, one from New Hampshire and one from Jordan, and integrating them at ARLISS in Nevada. Once again, that would depend on what kinda of project we are interested in.

I definitely know Emily and Dylan are interested! Emily and I have talked about rocketry quite a bit in the past few weeks, and we are both eager to talk with the rest of the new ARLISS Team Jordan team members. Dylan was visiting me just yesterday, and needless to say, he's excited for the upcoming year, too.

Hopefully Emily and Dylan, as well as the rest of ARLISS Team Jordan, will be posting in this thread soon.

Andrew
  • wardwakilehwardwakileh Posts: 1
    edited 2011-09-26 06:22
    hey everyone this is ward from team arliss Jordan ! I'm looking forward to meet u all.:smile:
  • m_tobolatm_tobolat Posts: 1
    edited 2011-09-26 06:24
    Mohammad Tobolat here from ARLISS team Jordan.
    looking forward working with you :)
  • ahmed al nabhaniahmed al nabhani Posts: 1
    edited 2011-09-26 07:24
    Hi Mr Kibler I am ahmed al nabhani.