Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Updated 10/9/07: The Propeller Cookbook v1.4 - Page 3 — Parallax Forums

Updated 10/9/07: The Propeller Cookbook v1.4

13»

Comments

• LoopyBytelooseLoopyByteloose Posts: 12,537
    edited 2007-10-10 08:26
    It is FREE! Writing is painstaking work. In some ways it is harder for me than building circuit boards. Since the devil is always in the details, having a good reference really saves time and effort.

I did offer to proof read, but never heard from you. Anyway, thanks for putting this together.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    "Everything in the world is purchased by labour; and our passions are the only causes of labor." -- David·Hume (1711-76)········
    ···················· Tropically,····· G. Herzog [noparse][[/noparse]·黃鶴 ]·in Taiwan
  • Oldbitcollector (Jeff)Oldbitcollector (Jeff) Posts: 8,091
    edited 2007-10-10 13:02
    Kramer,

I appreciate your offer for proofreading, but didn't respond because this is miles away from being published in book form.
    I kinda figure any glaring errors would continue to be posted to this thread. I've kicked around the idea of making this
    available through self-publishing, but I don't thing it's really big enough to be worth that yet. If it ever doubles size, and
    all the planets align, perhaps it could become a lulu.com item.

The motivation behind the Cookbook is an attempt to fulfill part of my new-years resolution to be more organized in
    several areas of my life. (Ie: everything has it's place, all projects get documented) As a wrote more, I thought
    others would benefit from the collection of notes, so I wrote an introduction and it continues as you see it now.

Oldbitcollector

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Buttons . . . check. Dials . . . check. Switches . . . check. Little colored lights . . . check.

— Calvin, of 'Calvin and Hobbes.
  • parts-man73parts-man73 Posts: 830
    edited 2007-10-12 17:09
    I updated the copy available on my website as well, now serving version 1.4

see it at uController.com

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Brian

uController.com - home of SpinStudio
  • TheWizard65TheWizard65 Posts: 91
    edited 2007-10-13 01:11
    Hi oldbitcollector, nice work on the new cookbook. Im still not done with the first (I believe 2 ) books but thats because Im a busy man. Thanks for the help recieved on making my prop board sing. Keep up the good work.