Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Multi Propeller board. - Page 5 — Parallax Forums

Multi Propeller board.

1235»

Comments

• BTXBTX Posts: 674
    edited 2007-07-31 11:50
    Thanks so much for your words RinksCustoms !!.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Regards.

Alberto.
    edited 2008-03-25 16:07
    Hi all !!

This is one video of the working screen (it is not complete assembled for that show).
    The central screen is 6mm pixel one, please I didn't do it (don't hire me ) lol.gif

My screen is 90mm pixel...so there is a big difference in the video colours, they both are sincronized by SMPTE, and mine have the videos in a SD card, the another one is in "live mode"

The show in live, looks too much better. (talking about the screen colours).

Link is: www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ki8SUTulV8

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Regards.

Alberto.
  • AleAle Posts: 2,363
    edited 2008-03-25 16:57
    Hei Alberto, the curtains are just great !, the youtube video do not make justice to them smile.gif. But... what is that (ahem...) music again ?
    edited 2008-03-25 17:59
    Thanks Ale.
    Do you mean the show ?? Cris Morena Group the name is "Casi Angeles" they do TV series, and musical show in theatre. I take the video in the show with my photo camera in live.
    Sorry ...I MUST be there cry.gif

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Regards.

Alberto.
  • AleAle Posts: 2,363
    edited 2008-03-25 18:40
    I feel your pain. I had a friend you studied music in a conservatory... but he only got a job in the group "Los Chakales". The worst is.. I went to see them in "Metropolis"... dark times wink.gif
  • BaggersBaggers Posts: 3,019
    edited 2008-03-25 19:00
    Alberto, great vid [noparse]:)[/noparse] amazing what the propeller can do isn't it [noparse]:)[/noparse]
    edited 2008-03-26 00:56
    Thanks Baggers....
    Yes, the guilty is the propeller...not the programmer... smile.gif
    I ever say.....wow !! such a things I could do.... if I learn more "How to program a microcontroller" !! (and is not a joke)

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Regards.

Alberto.
  • BaggersBaggers Posts: 3,019
    edited 2008-03-26 11:11
    you're right, the propeller is does have that wow factor, how it's able to do many amazing feats, especially for a microcontroller.