Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Ethernet PHY Accessory board - Page 4 — Parallax Forums

Ethernet PHY Accessory board

124»

Comments

• @ErNa said:
    Hi, I'm back from recreation and as ManAtWork told, 8 boards are available. So please place orders at info@nascma.com.

Please, see my private message here at Parallax before i place an order at nascma.com. Thanks.

• @ErNa, order placed at nascma.com.

Thank you and special thanks to @ManAtWork.

• @Maciek said:
    @ErNa, order placed at nascma.com.

Thank you and special thanks to @ManAtWork.

Huh....I sent two emails and have yet to receive a reply....Can I buy from you @ManAtWork ? Is Hermes still the only mailing option? I have lost stuff, using those guys.

Craig

• I'm currently in Spain. If you don't get an answer from ErNa I could send them next week. Hermes should be safe. The parcels have €500 assurance. If it doesn't arrive tell me and I'll get the money back.

• Patience is a virtue or so they say.

I'm yet to receive a reply as well but I have only positive experience with ErNa so please calm down and worry not unless this is a life and death matter, which I hope is not.

@Mickster, you may want to check your emails again as the reply might not be from info@nascma.com but from a nice person with a name.

• @Maciek said:

@Mickster, you may want to check your emails again as the reply might not be from info@nascma.com but from a nice person with a name.

I deleted a "lonelyhousewives" one without even opening it but that doesn't sound right :lol:

Craig

• @Mickster said:

I deleted a "lonelyhousewives" one without even opening it but that doesn't sound right :lol:

You did the right thing but indeed the reply I got from nascma.com in September last year was from a lady.
    I'm not worried at all. We'll be fine.

Maybe I'm too used to waiting but I'm a relict from the times when we were under the wrong sphere of influence here in Poland. My parents waited for 17 (seventeen!) years just to get the phone line installed back in the 80's. Can you even imagine that ? And they were happy at the fact. Nowadays it's just a few minutes to get a workable, mobile solution to that problem and there are some who still complain it takes to long :). But it's off topic so enough of that now.

• Starting to wonder if @ErNa is OK. Not humanly possible to resist visiting this forum for so long :neutral:

• ErNaErNa Posts: 1,742
    edited 2022-10-28 05:40

_I'm extremely busy, but ok. Will come back on Saturday. _
    Just now I feel, I lost said fight ;-(

• @ErNa said:
    _I'm extremely busy, but ok. Will come back on Saturday. _
    Just now I fell, I lost said fight ;-(

Just happy to hear that you're OK in light of [the stuff that shall not be mentioned (F-ridiculous)].

No panic here, take as much time as you want :+1:

Craig

• Is anybody outside the USA still waiting for the accessory board he/she ordered from ErNa/nascma? I've emailed him but got no response. So I've just decided to take responsibility of the distribution on my own, again.

I have 4 boards left at the moment. I f you need some please send me an email or PM. Forum members from the US can contact @Publison who did a great job distributing the boards. I think he also should have some boards left.

• @ManAtWork said:
    Is anybody outside the USA still waiting for the accessory board he/she ordered from ErNa/nascma? ...

Yes, but I am still hopeful he'll deliver as he confirmed my order. Besides, I'd hate to add to your already strained schedule.

Patience has become my best friend over the years.

• @ManAtWork ,
    a stupid question perhaps but does the schematic attached to the post #13 in this thread reflect the actual board connections and component values ?
    Nothing to worry about (I haven't discovered anything wrong with it) but I'm just making sure it's the one.

• Yes, the schematic in post #13 is the correct one. Component values are as shown in the "REFCLK output mode".

• I still have no answer from Jim (Publison), I hope he is well. But Rainer (ErNa) sent me 8 boards back, so I have some in stock, again.