Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Trouble getting W5200 connected , Solved , DHCP+Netbios+Basic Auth+Multisocketserver - Page 2 — Parallax Forums

Trouble getting W5200 connected , Solved , DHCP+Netbios+Basic Auth+Multisocketserver

Comments

• Mike GMike G Posts: 2,702
    edited 2012-09-10 14:42
    the fix from post 24 doesn seem to remove the bug , It will run a small page , but when I insert my bigger created page , it does that half loading of the page again , Funny :p

It works great on my end. Double check your code.
    ill be using the normal spi method in the mean time
    I would use SpiPasm, it's much faster.
    I had another question , when programming the prop to see the changes I made . much of the time I have to restart the prop e few time before I get sockets connected in the terminal
    allot of time i get a Listener Faild from the terminal ,

What is the problem here . Iff its all coded up ready to be used , i dont want to have to restart it a few times before it works good .
    You have the JavaScript configured to send AJAX HTTP GET requests every 1ms. Is that really what you want? There is an excellent chance that the W5200 is in the middle of a transaction when you kill the connection by uploading new code. I see this from time to time - not often. It's usually related to a programming error. Just recycle power. Secondly, the web page never stops sending requests since it is running on the client.
    it looks like because the page is bigger , the program hangs . before I didn have this problem . but now it wont run for more than a few minutes . hopefully you know what the heck is wrong with it ,. it will probably be that page size again ,., hoping you can tell me
    This is a false assumption. The initial page loads one time and one time only. Only the XML document is passed to the page via an HTTP AJAX GET. JavaScript parses the XML document and updates the DOM on the client side.

To be thorough, I downloaded the source code from post #8. Set the AJAX requests to 1ms and ran it for 30 minutes without error. Then I added text to make the file 5465 bytes and ran it for another 30 minutes at 1ms intervals without error.

So we are on the same page, I found and fixed 2 bugs. One was an actual bug related to the W5200's circular buffer. Turned out to be a typo. I fixed it and all is good. The other, I guess we can call it a bug. When I wrote the graph demo I never considered the demo HTML would take more than 2k. It was just a demo for Christ sakes. I went ahead and updated the code to handle a 2k limit.

As far as I can tell the code works great.

How about posting the code that does not work correctly.
  • Igor_RastIgor_Rast Posts: 357
    edited 2012-09-10 17:55
    Just a sec Mike ,

I meshed up the code to get a second graph running , now I have none running , only the canvas .
    just a sec ill upload the latest version . that did work .

ok
    here is the one that when I change the driver to work with the SPIPasm the page doesn reload completly anymore.
    when I use the old spi driver . it works fine

If I watch good , it looks like when i request the page the server starts to download the page , but before the page is completly open i can see in the pst that the xml requests are being send out anyway. but the page ist up , even reloading a few times doenst help .

maybe the driver is too fast for the page to load . while the page is not completed , the xml already starts

the SPIPasm driver is a add in replacment right ?? , I dont need to change any data in it to work with my pins ?

Ill keep you posted about adding the second graph to the page . working on that :p

Html5Graph -spipasm Archive [Date 2012.09.11 Time 03.08].zip

O and the 1 ms . I had no idear :p . sometimes I just play around a little to make things work ,. ,somtimes messing them up
    but it can go slower . 2 a second I think i more than enoug , where to change it corrrectly ?
    edited 2012-09-10 19:21
    Current status :
    pst Says
    <?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8' ?><root><temp>24.9</temp><humidity>54.0</humidity></root>
    disconnect

DAT
      index byte  "HTTP/1.1 200 OK", CR, LF, {
    }             "Content-Type: text/html", CR, LF, CR, LF, {
    }             "<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC '-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN' 'http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd'>", CR, LF, {
    }             "<html  xmlns='http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml'>" , CR, LF, {
    }             "<head><meta http-equiv='Content-Type' content='text/html; charset=utf-8' />", CR, LF, {
    }             "<meta name='viewport' content='width=device-width, initial-scale=1, maximum-scale=1'>", CR, LF, { 
    }             "<meta name='description' content='An ICE Control Production.' >", CR, LF, { 
    }             "<title>ICE Control</title>", CR, LF, {
    }             "<link rel='stylesheet' href='http://chrisvalleskey.com/wp-content/themes/unique/css/style.css' type='text/css' media='screen' />", CR, LF, { 
    }             "<link rel='stylesheet' href='http://chrisvalleskey.com/wp-content/themes/unique/css/custom/graph-style.css' type='text/css' media='screen' />", CR, LF, {
    }             "<script type='text/javascript' src='http://192.168.2.151/test/graph.js'></script>", CR, LF, {
    }             "<script type='text/javascript'>" , CR, LF, {

}             "window.onload = function() {", CR, LF, {
    }             "g_graph = new Graph({", CR, LF, {
    }             "'id': 'example-graph',", CR, LF, {
    }             "'strokeStyle': '#819C58',", CR, LF, {
    }             "'fillStyle': 'rgba(64,128,0,0.25)',", CR, LF, {
    }             "'call': function(){ return ( Math.floor(latestTemp())); }", CR, LF, {
    }             "});}", CR, LF, {

}             "setInterval(", $22, "getRequest('xmltemp', 'placeholder', 'placeholder2')", $22, ", 50);", CR, LF, {

}             "function toggleDraw() { g_graph.toggleDraw(); }", CR, LF, {
    }             "function toggleValue(value) { g_graph.toggleValue(value); }", CR, LF, {
    }             "function setFill(val) { if(val == undefined) val = getRandomRGBA(); g_graph.setValue('fillStyle',val); }", CR, LF, {
    }             "function setColor(val) { if(val == undefined) val = getRandomRGB(); g_graph.setValue('strokeStyle',val); }", CR, LF, {
    }             "function getRandomRGB() { return 'rgb(' + Math.floor(Math.random()*255)  + ', ' + Math.floor(Math.random()*255) + ', ' + Math.floor(Math.random()*255) + ')'; }", CR, LF, {
    }             "function getRandomRGBA() { return 'rgba(' + Math.floor(Math.random()*255)  + ', ' + Math.floor(Math.random()*255) + ', ' + Math.floor(Math.random()*255) + ', ' + '0.25)'; }", CR, LF, {
    }             "function clearGraph() { g_graph.clearGraph(); }", CR, LF, {

}             "</script>", CR, LF, {
    }             "<script type='text/javascript'>" , CR, LF, { 

}             "window.onload = function() {", CR, LF, {
    }             "g_graph = new Graph({", CR, LF, {
    }             "'id': 'example-graph2',", CR, LF, {
    }             "'strokeStyle': '#819C58',", CR, LF, {
    }             "'fillStyle': 'rgba(64,128,0,0.25)',", CR, LF, {
    }             "'call': function(){ return ( Math.floor(latestlv())); }", CR, LF, {
    }             "});}", CR, LF, {

}             "function toggleDraw() { g_graph.toggleDraw(); }", CR, LF, {
    }             "function toggleValue(value) { g_graph.toggleValue(value); }", CR, LF, {
    }             "function setFill(val) { if(val == undefined) val = getRandomRGBA(); g_graph.setValue('fillStyle',val); }", CR, LF, {
    }             "function setColor(val) { if(val == undefined) val = getRandomRGB(); g_graph.setValue('strokeStyle',val); }", CR, LF, {
    }             "function getRandomRGB() { return 'rgb(' + Math.floor(Math.random()*255)  + ', ' + Math.floor(Math.random()*255) + ', ' + Math.floor(Math.random()*255) + ')'; }", CR, LF, {
    }             "function getRandomRGBA() { return 'rgba(' + Math.floor(Math.random()*255)  + ', ' + Math.floor(Math.random()*255) + ', ' + Math.floor(Math.random()*255) + ', ' + '0.25)'; }", CR, LF, {
    }             "function clearGraph() { g_graph.clearGraph(); }", CR, LF, {

}             "</head>", CR, LF, {
    }             "<body id='graph' class='page'>", CR, LF, {
    }             "<header id='top-bar' class='bar'>", CR, LF, { 
    }             "<h1><a href='http://192.168.2.151'>ICE Control</a></h1>", CR, LF, {
    }             "<nav role='navigation'>", CR, LF, {   
    }             "<ul class='links'>", CR, LF, {   
    }             "<li><a href='http://chrisvalleskey.com/articles/'>Articles</a></li>", CR, LF, {   
    }             "</ul>", CR, LF, {
    }             "<p class='copyright'>&copy; 2012</p>", CR, LF, {
    }             "</nav>", CR, LF, {
    }             "</header>", CR, LF, { 
    }             "<article id='post' role='main'>", CR, LF, {
    }             "<div class='container'>", CR, LF, {
    }             "<header>", CR, LF, {
    }             "<hgroup>", CR, LF, {
    }             "<h1>ICE Control</h1>", CR, LF, {
    }             "<h2>An experiment of ICE Control</h2>", CR, LF, {
    }             "</hgroup>", CR, LF, {
    }             "</header>", CR, LF, {   
    }             "<section class=post-content'>", CR, LF, {   

}             "<div><span id='placeholder'>25</span></div>", CR, LF, {
    }             "<canvas id='example-graph' width='940' height='300'></canvas><p class='buttons'>", CR, LF, {
    }             "<a onclick=", $22, "toggleValue('showgrid')", $22, "class='btn'>Grid</a>", CR, LF, {  
    }             "<a onclick=", $22, "toggleValue('showshadow')", $22, "class='btn'>Shadow</a>", CR, LF, {
    }             "<a onclick=", $22, "toggleValue('showline')", $22, "class='btn'>Lines</a>", CR, LF, {
    }             "<a onclick=", $22, "toggleValue('showfill')", $22, "class='btn'>Fill</a>", CR, LF, {
    }             "<a onclick=", $22, "toggleValue('showdots')", $22, "class='btn'>Dots</a>", CR, LF, {
    }             "<a onclick=", $22, "toggleValue('showlabels')", $22, "class='btn'>Labels</a>", CR, LF, {

}             "<a onclick='setFill()' class='btn'>Random Fill</a>", CR, LF, {
    }             "<a onclick='setColor()' class='btn'>Random Color</a>", CR, LF, {
    }             "<a onclick='clearGraph()' class='btn right'>Clear Graph</a>", CR, LF, {
    }             "<a onclick='toggleDraw()' class='btn right'>Toggle Draw</a> ", CR, LF, {    
    }             "</p>", CR, LF, { 

}             "<section class=post-content'>", CR, LF, {   
    }             "<div><span id='placeholder2'>25</span></div>", CR, LF, {
    }             "<canvas id='example-graph2' width='940' height='300'></canvas><p class='buttons'>", CR, LF, {
    }             "<a onclick=", $22, "toggleValue('showgrid')", $22, "class='btn'>Grid</a>", CR, LF, {  
    }             "<a onclick=", $22, "toggleValue('showshadow')", $22, "class='btn'>Shadow</a>", CR, LF, {
    }             "<a onclick=", $22, "toggleValue('showline')", $22, "class='btn'>Lines</a>", CR, LF, {
    }             "<a onclick=", $22, "toggleValue('showfill')", $22, "class='btn'>Fill</a>", CR, LF, {
    }             "<a onclick=", $22, "toggleValue('showdots')", $22, "class='btn'>Dots</a>", CR, LF, {
    }             "<a onclick=", $22, "toggleValue('showlabels')", $22, "class='btn'>Labels</a>", CR, LF, {

}             "<a onclick='setFill()' class='btn'>Random Fill</a>", CR, LF, {
    }             "<a onclick='setColor()' class='btn'>Random Color</a>", CR, LF, {
    }             "<a onclick='clearGraph()' class='btn right'>Clear Graph</a>", CR, LF, {
    }             "<a onclick='toggleDraw()' class='btn right'>Toggle Draw</a> ", CR, LF, {    
    }             "</p>", CR, LF, { 

}             "<script type='text/javascript' src='http://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js'></script>", CR, LF, { 
    }             "<script type='text/javascript'>", CR, LF, {  
    }             "// Google fonts ", CR, LF, {
    }             "WebFontConfig = {", CR, LF, {
    }             "google: { families: [ 'PT+Serif:regular,italic,bold,bolditalic' ] }", CR, LF, {
    }             "};", CR, LF, {
    }             "(function() {", CR, LF, {
    }             " var wf = document.createElement('script');", CR, LF, {  
    }             " wf.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https' : 'http') +", CR, LF, { 
    }             "://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/webfont/1/webfont.js';", CR, LF, { 
    }             "wf.type = 'text/javascript';", CR, LF, { 
    }             "wf.async = 'true'; ", CR, LF, { 
    }             "var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];", CR, LF, { 
    }             "s.parentNode.insertBefore(wf, s);", CR, LF, { 
    }             "})();", CR, LF, { 
    }             "<div style='display:none'>", CR, LF, { 
    }             "</div>", CR, LF, { 
    }             "<script src='http://stats.wordpress.com/e-201227.js' type='text/javascript'></script>", CR, LF, { 
    }             "<script type='text/javascript'>", CR, LF, { 
    }             "st_go({v:'ext',j:'1:1.4.2',blog:'12369475',post:'819'});", CR, LF, { 
    }             "var load_cmc = function(){linktracker_init(12369475,819,2);};", CR, LF, { 
    }             "if ( typeof addLoadEvent != 'undefined' ) addLoadEvent(load_cmc);", CR, LF, { 
    }             "else load_cmc();", CR, LF, { 

}             "</body>", CR, LF, {
    }             "</html>", 0

xml   byte  "HTTP/1.1 200 OK", CR, LF, {
      }           "Content-Type: text/xml", CR, LF, CR, LF, {
      }           "<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?><root><temp>"
      temperature  byte  $30, $31, $2E, $30, "</temp><humidity>"
      lvlv     byte  $30, $30, $2E, $30, "</humidity></root>", 0

buff  byte  $0[BUFFER_2K] 

in the graph.js file i moddified it at the bottom a little
    the rest of the code is same *** yours (http://www.mikegebhard.com/graph.js)
    function parseState(xDoc) {
    	if(xDoc == null)
    		return

var target = document.getElementById(htmlTarget);
    	target.innerHTML = xDoc.getElementsByTagName("temp")[0].childNodes[0].nodeValue;
    	target.innerHTML = xDoc.getElementsByTagName("lv")[0].childNodes[0].nodeValue;
    }

function latestTemp(){
    	//return Math.random()*50 + 25;
    	var temp = document.getElementById("placeholder").innerHTML
    	//return parseInt(temp);
    	return parseFloat(temp);
    }

function latestlv(){
    	var lv = document.getElementById("placeholder2").innerHTML

return parseFloat(lv);
    }

or do need to make a clone of the var Graph = function(options) found in the graph for it to work

* buttons affect botch graps simultainus ( This ill try fix later )
    * the first graph is not beeing painted
    *de running bottom graph is the wrong values .it should be the humitdity

it's a work in progress . .any advise would be helpfull.
    edited 2012-09-11 06:54
    If I watch good , it looks like when i request the page the server starts to download the page , but before the page is completly open i can see in the pst that the xml requests are being send out anyway. but the page ist up , even reloading a few times doenst help .

maybe the driver is too fast for the page to load . while the page is not completed , the xml already starts
    No, the client requests resources from the server. The temperature request is invoked (your current code) every 50ms. The W5200 is simply responding to the clients request. What you are describing is simply how browsers work and has nothing to do with the driver.
    the SPIPasm driver is a add in replacment right ?? , I dont need to change any data in it to work with my pins ?
    Correct
    O and the 1 ms . I had no idear :p . sometimes I just play around a little to make things work ,. ,somtimes messing them up
    but it can go slower . 2 a second I think i more than enoug , where to change it corrrectly ?

Currently temperature readings are requested every 50ms.
    }             "setInterval(", $22, "getRequest('xmltemp', 'placeholder')", $22, ", 50);", CR, LF, {

or do need to make a clone of the var Graph = function(options) found in the graph for it to work
    I'm not sure how to add two graphs to a page. I would have to read the openly published graph.js instructions and source code.
    *de running bottom graph is the wrong values .it should be the humitdity
    The humidity value is located in the <humidity> node.
    <?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8' ?><root><temp>24.9</temp><humidity>54.0</humidity></root>

The parseState method is looking for an <lv> node. Do you expect an <lv> node or a <humidity>? You need to change either the XML document in the DAT section or the JavaScript code.
    	if(xDoc == null)
    		return

target.innerHTML = xDoc.getElementsByTagName("temp")[0].childNodes[0].nodeValue;
    	target.innerHTML = xDoc.getElementsByTagName("lv")[0].childNodes[0].nodeValue;
    }

edited 2012-09-11 07:31
    Hi Mike .
    thanks for the info , the problem with the function parseState(xDoc) { looking for an lv I already found out yea.

currently I have 2 graphs . only the bottom one running humidity . but the top one has no temperture to be found . the xml seems to be working fine on the prop side ,
    its definitly is reading and sniffing the source files , thats what im doing ,
    too many bushes I cant see the road anymore ::PP

anyway . this is my scourse now

[HTML]<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC '-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN' 'http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd'&gt;
    <html xmlns='http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml'&gt;
    <head><meta http-equiv='Content-Type' content='text/html; charset=utf-8' />
    <meta name='viewport' content='width=device-width, initial-scale=1, maximum-scale=1'>
    <meta name='description' content='An ICE Control Production.' >
    <title>ICE Control</title>
    <link rel='stylesheet' href='http://chrisvalleskey.com/wp-content/themes/unique/css/style.css' type='text/css' media='screen' />
    <link rel='stylesheet' href='http://chrisvalleskey.com/wp-content/themes/unique/css/custom/graph-style.css' type='text/css' media='screen' />
    <script type='text/javascript' src='http://192.168.2.151/test/graphh.js'></script&gt;
    <script type='text/javascript'>
    window.onload = function() {
    g_graph = new Graph({
    'id': 'example-graph',
    'strokeStyle': '#819C58',
    'fillStyle': 'rgba(64,128,0,0.25)',
    'call': function(){ return ( Math.floor(latesttemp())); }
    });}
    setInterval("getRequest('xmltemp', 'placeholder')", 50);
    function toggleDraw() { g_graph.toggleDraw(); }
    function toggleValue(value) { g_graph.toggleValue(value); }
    function setFill(val) { if(val == undefined) val = getRandomRGBA(); g_graph.setValue('fillStyle',val); }
    function setColor(val) { if(val == undefined) val = getRandomRGB(); g_graph.setValue('strokeStyle',val); }
    function getRandomRGB() { return 'rgb(' + Math.floor(Math.random()*255) + ', ' + Math.floor(Math.random()*255) + ', ' + Math.floor(Math.random()*255) + ')'; }
    function getRandomRGBA() { return 'rgba(' + Math.floor(Math.random()*255) + ', ' + Math.floor(Math.random()*255) + ', ' + Math.floor(Math.random()*255) + ', ' + '0.25)'; }
    function clearGraph() { g_graph.clearGraph(); }
    </script>
    g_graph = new Graph({
    'id': 'example-graph2',
    'call': function(){ return ( Math.floor(latestlv())); }
    });}
    setInterval("getRequest('xmlhumidity', 'placeholder2')", 50);
    function setFill(val) { if(val == undefined) val = getRandomRGBA(); g_graph.setValue('fillStyle',val); }
    function setColor(val) { if(val == undefined) val = getRandomRGB(); g_graph.setValue('strokeStyle',val); }
    function getRandomRGB() { return 'rgb(' + Math.floor(Math.random()*255) + ', ' + Math.floor(Math.random()*255) + ', ' + Math.floor(Math.random()*255) + ')'; }
    function getRandomRGBA() { return 'rgba(' + Math.floor(Math.random()*255) + ', ' + Math.floor(Math.random()*255) + ', ' + Math.floor(Math.random()*255) + ', ' + '0.25)'; }
    </script>
    </head>
    <body id='graph' class='page'>
    <header id='top-bar' class='bar'>
    <h1><a href='http://192.168.2.151'>ICE Control</a></h1>
    <nav role='navigation'>
    <ul class='links'>
    <li><a href='http://chrisvalleskey.com/articles/'>Articles</a></li&gt;
    </ul>
    <p class='copyright'>© 2012</p>
    </nav>
    </header>
    <article id='post' role='main'>
    <div class='container'>
    <header>
    <hgroup>
    <h1>ICE Control</h1>
    <h2>An experiment of ICE Control</h2>
    </hgroup>
    </header>
    <section class=post-content'>
    <div><span id='placeholder'>25</span></div>
    <canvas id='example-graph' width='940' height='300'></canvas><p class='buttons'>
    <a onclick="toggleValue('showgrid')"class='btn'>Grid</a>
    <a onclick="toggleValue('showshadow')"class='btn'>Shadow</a>
    <a onclick="toggleValue('showline')"class='btn'>Lines</a>
    <a onclick="toggleValue('showfill')"class='btn'>Fill</a>
    <a onclick="toggleValue('showdots')"class='btn'>Dots</a>
    <a onclick="toggleValue('showlabels')"class='btn'>Labels</a>
    <a onclick='setFill()' class='btn'>Random Fill</a>
    <a onclick='setColor()' class='btn'>Random Color</a>
    <a onclick='clearGraph()' class='btn right'>Clear Graph</a>
    <a onclick='toggleDraw()' class='btn right'>Toggle Draw</a>
    </p>
    <div><span id='placeholder2'>25</span></div>
    <canvas id='example-graph2' width='940' height='300'></canvas><p class='buttons'>
    </p>
    <script type='text/javascript' src='http://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js'></script&gt;
    // Google fonts
    WebFontConfig = {
    google: { families: [ 'PT+Serif:regular,italic,bold,bolditalic' ] }
    };
    (function() {
    var wf = document.createElement('script');
    wf.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https' : 'http') +
    ://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/webfont/1/webfont.js';
    wf.type = 'text/javascript';
    wf.async = 'true';
    var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];
    s.parentNode.insertBefore(wf, s);
    })();
    </script>
    <div style='display:none'>
    </div>
    <script src='http://stats.wordpress.com/e-201227.js' type='text/javascript'></script>
    st_go({v:'ext',j:'1:1.4.2',blog:'12369475',post:'819'});
    var load_cmc = function(){linktracker_init(12369475,819,2);};
    if ( typeof addLoadEvent != 'undefined' ) addLoadEvent(load_cmc);
    else load_cmc();
    </script>
    </body>
    </html>[/HTML]

my graph file
    [HTML]// ==============================================
    // Copyright 2012 by Chris Valleskey
    // Source: chrisvalleskey.com/html5-graph/
    // Author: Chris Valleskey
    // Do not distribute without authorization.
    // ==============================================

var Graph = function(options)
    {
    var default_args = {
    'id': "graph",
    'interval': 300,
    'showline': true,
    'showfill': true,
    'lineWidth': 2,
    'strokeStyle': "#666",
    'gridcolor': "#EEE",
    'background': "#F9F9F9",
    'fillStyle': "rgba(0,0,0,0.25)",
    'showdots': true,
    'showgrid': true,
    'showlabels': true,
    'grid': [10,10],
    'range': [0,100],
    'call': function(){return Math.floor(Math.random()*100) + 50;}
    }
    for(var index in default_args) {
    if(typeof options[index] == "undefined")
    options[index] = default_args[index];
    }

this.id = options;
    this.interval = options;
    this.lineWidth = options;
    this.strokeStyle = options;
    this.fillStyle = options;
    this.gridcolor = options;
    this.background = options;
    this.showdots = options;
    this.showshadow = options;
    this.showgrid = options;
    this.showline = options;
    this.showfill = options;
    this.range = options;
    this.call = options;
    this.data = options;
    this.canvas = document.getElementById(this.id);
    this.context = document.getElementById(this.id).getContext("2d");
    this.maxvalue = this.range[1] - this.range[0];
    this.scale = Math.round((this.canvas.height / this.maxvalue)*10)/10;
    this.showlabels = options;
    this.labelfilter = options;
    if(options.constructor.toString().indexOf("Array") == -1)
    {
    this.grid_x = this.grid_y = Math.floor(options * this.scale);
    } else {
    this.grid_x = Math.floor(options[0] * this.scale);
    this.grid_y = Math.floor(options[1] * this.scale);
    }
    this.array = [];

var _self = this;

this.drawGraph = function()
    {
    this.canvas.setAttribute('width',this.canvas.width); // Clear the canvas
    this.context.fillStyle = this.background;
    this.context.fillRect(0,0,this.canvas.width,this.canvas.height); // Fill the background

if(this.showgrid)
    this.drawGrid();

this.context.lineWidth = this.lineWidth;
    this.context.strokeStyle = this.strokeStyle;
    this.context.fillStyle = this.fillStyle;
    this.context.lineJoin = "round";

if(this.showshadow)
    {
    this.context.shadowColor = this.fillStyle;
    this.context.shadowBlur = 5;
    }

if(this.array.length > (this.canvas.width/this.grid_x)+1)
    this.array.shift();

if(this.showfill)
    this.drawFill();
    if(this.showline && this.lineWidth > 0)
    this.drawLine();
    if(this.showdots)
    this.drawDots();
    if(this.showlabels)
    this.drawLabels();
    }
    this.doGraph = function()
    {
    call = this.call();

if(call == undefined)
    call = 0;

value = Math.round((this.range[1] - call ) * this.scale);

this.array.push(value);

if(options)
    document.getElementById('output').innerHTML = "CALL: " + call + " VALUE: " + value + " SCALE: " + this.scale;

this.drawGraph();
    }
    this.drawFill = function()
    {
    this.context.beginPath();
    for(var i = 0; i < this.array.length; i++)
    {
    var pos_y = this.array;

this.context.lineTo(i*this.grid_x+0.5, pos_y);
    }

this.context.lineTo((i-1)*this.grid_x+0.5, this.canvas.height-0.5);
    this.context.lineTo(0, this.canvas.height);

if(this.array.length > 1)
    this.context.fill();

this.context.closePath();
    }
    this.drawLine = function()
    {
    var offset = ((this.context.lineWidth+1)%2)/2;
    {
    var pos_y = this.array;

this.context.lineTo(i*this.grid_x+offset, pos_y);
    }
    this.context.stroke();
    }
    this.drawDots = function()
    {
    this.context.fillStyle = this.strokeStyle;
    {
    var pos_y = this.array;
    var dotradius = 3;

this.context.arc(i*this.grid_x+0.5, pos_y-0.5,dotradius,0,Math.PI*2,true);
    this.context.fill();
    }
    }
    this.drawLabels = function()
    {
    {
    var pos_y = this.array;

if(this.data != undefined)
    text = this.data;
    else
    text = Math.round(((this.array / this.scale) - this.range[1]) * -1);

this.drawLabel(text,i*this.grid_x+0.5, pos_y-0.5);
    }
    }
    this.drawLabel = function(text,pos_x,pos_y)
    {
    this.context.save();

if(pos_y < 20)
    {
    if(pos_y > 0)
    pos_y += 15;
    else
    pos_y = 13;
    } else if(pos_y > this.canvas.height)
    {
    pos_y = this.canvas.height - 10;
    }
    else
    {
    pos_y -= 10;
    }

if(this.labelfilter != undefined)
    text = this.labelfilter.replace(/%label%/g,text);

this.context.textAlign = "center";
    this.context.font = 'bold 10px/2 sans-serif';
    this.context.fillStyle = "#333";
    this.context.fillText(text,pos_x,pos_y);
    this.context.restore();
    }
    this.drawGrid = function()
    {
    if(this.grid_x > 0)
    {
    for (var x = 0.5; x < this.canvas.width; x += this.grid_x)
    {
    this.context.moveTo(x, 0);
    this.context.lineTo(x, this.canvas.height);
    }
    }
    if(this.grid_y > 0)
    {
    for (var y = this.canvas.height - 0.5; y > 0; y -= this.grid_y)
    {
    this.context.moveTo(0, y);
    this.context.lineTo(this.canvas.width, y);
    }
    }
    this.context.strokeStyle = this.gridcolor;
    this.context.stroke();
    }
    /*this.checkPosition = function(pos_y)
    {
    if(pos_y < 0 )
    {
    pos_y = 0;
    }
    if(pos_y > this.maxvalue * this.scale)
    {
    pos_y = this.maxvalue * this.scale;
    }
    return pos_y;
    }*/

/* Supplemental functions */
    this.toggleValue = function(name)
    {
    this[name] = this[name]? false:true;
    this.drawGraph();
    }
    this.setColor = function(newcolor)
    {
    this.strokeStyle = newcolor;
    this.drawGraph();
    }
    this.setFill = function(newfill)
    {
    this.fillStyle = newfill;
    this.drawGraph();
    }
    this.setValue = function(name,value)
    {
    this[name] = value;
    this.drawGraph();
    }
    this.toggleDraw = function()
    {
    if(this.timer == undefined)
    {
    this.timer = setInterval(draw, this.interval);
    }
    else
    {
    clearInterval(this.timer);
    this.timer = undefined;
    }
    }
    this.clearGraph = function()
    {
    this.array = [];
    this.drawGraph();
    }

function draw()
    {
    _self.doGraph();
    }

// If this is a dynamic graph, begin the timer, otherwise draw the graph
    if(this.data == undefined)
    {
    this.doGraph();
    }
    else
    {
    for(var i =0; i < this.data.length; i++)
    {
    this.array = Math.round((this.range[1] - this.data ) * this.scale); // Convert real values to graph values
    }
    this.drawGraph();
    }
    }

function getXmlHttpRequestObject() {
    if (window.XMLHttpRequest) {
    return new XMLHttpRequest();
    } else if (window.ActiveXObject) {
    return new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP");
    } else {
    alert("Your Browser does not support AJAX!\nIt's about time to upgrade don't you think?");
    }
    }

//XmlHttpRequest object
    var req = getXmlHttpRequestObject();
    var htmlTarget;
    var htmlTarget2;
    var timer = 0;

function getRequest(resource, elementId) {

// handle the case where a querystring is not detected
    var char = "&";
    if(resource.indexOf("?", 0) == -1) {
    char = "?";
    }

if (req.readyState == 4 || req.readyState == 0) {
    req.open("GET", resource + char + 'ms=' + new Date().getTime(), true);
    req.onreadystatechange = handleResponse;
    htmlTarget = elementId;
    req.send(null);
    return false;
    }
    htmlTarget2 = elementId;
    req.send(null);
    return false;
    }
    }

function handleResponse() {

if (req.readyState == 4) {
    timer = 0;
    parseState(req.responseXML);
    }
    /*
    if(req.readState == 1 || req.readyState == 3){
    timer++;
    }

if(timer == 2000)
    parseState(null);
    */
    }

if(xDoc == null)
    return

target.innerHTML = xDoc.getElementsByTagName("humidity")[0].childNodes[0].nodeValue;
    }

function latestTemp(){
    //return parseInt(temp);
    return parseFloat(temp);
    }

function latestlv(){
    var humidity = document.getElementById("placeholder2").innerHTML

return parseFloat(humidity);
    }
    [/HTML]
    Schermafdruk van 2012-09-11 16:24:04.jpg
    and a screen shot .
    Ill keep you posted .

the SPI still working on your side ??/, you looked at the one I archived . ?
    edited 2012-09-11 08:06
    You have JavaScript bugs.

First, there is no reason to call the XML document once for temperature and one for humidity. The XML document contains both the temperature and humidity.

You can remove this line
    setInterval("getRequest('xmlhumidity', 'placeholder2')", 50);

Second logic bug is in the graph.js file. Here, the code is placing the temperature in target.innerHTML then immediate overwriting temperature with humidity. I'm pretty sure that's not what you want.
    	if(xDoc == null)
    		return

target.innerHTML = xDoc.getElementsByTagName("humidity")[0].childNodes[0].nodeValue;
    }

The easiest thing to do is update the parseState method by hard coding the target html tag. Or you could add a new target member, target2, and assign the tag dynamically. The hard code method is quick and easy.
    	if(xDoc == null)
    		return

var target = document.getElementById("placeholder");

var target = document.getElementById("placeholder2");
    }

the SPI still working on your side ??/, you looked at the one I archived . ?

Yes, I ran your archived code. As a matter of fact, I'm running the code right it has been running for 15 minutes without errors. Obviously, I don't get any readings since I do not have the sensor.

The results are...
    <?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8' ?><root><temp>-'.)</temp></root>

You should fix that! If the reading is unexpected, pass a zero or some value to signal a read error.
    edited 2012-09-11 08:47
    I redownloaded your code and noticed that the sockets get stuck in CloseWait state.

Make sure you have a call to the CloseWait method. This update was in the last upload to post #8.
    PUB CloseWait | i
      repeat i from 0 to LISTENERS-1  
        if(sock[i].IsCloseWait OR sock[i].IsClosed)
          sock[i].Disconnect
          sock[i].Open
          sock[i].Listen

PUB MultiSocketServer | bytesToRead, i, page, j, x, bytesSent, ptr
      bytesToRead := i := j := x := 0
      repeat
        pst.str(string("TCP Service", CR))
        CloseWait

pst.str(string("Socket 0 "))
        pst.hex(wiz.GetSocketStatus(0), 2)
        pst.char(13)

pst.str(string("Socket 1 "))
        pst.hex(wiz.GetSocketStatus(1), 2)
        pst.char(13)

pst.str(string("Socket 2 "))
        pst.hex(wiz.GetSocketStatus(2), 2)
        pst.char(13)

pst.str(string("Socket 3 "))
        pst.hex(wiz.GetSocketStatus(3), 2)
        pst.char(13)

repeat until sock[i].Connected
          i := ++i // LISTENERS

Also that code is sending requests abnormally fast. If the browser does not have focus the serial data stops which is a little weird too. I believe you have another bug somewhere. Could be related to one of the several JavaScript libraries instantiated.

I believe the requests are coming in so fast that the W5200/Prop is not catching the reset and there are probably a few dropped connections. I did not sniff the packets to verify but I have seen that before. The code above will reset a socket if it is in a Closed or Close Wait state when we want it to be in Listen mode.

The other thing I noticed running at the high data rate is a random delay while 4 sockets are all listening. I'm not sure if this is the browser, the operating system, or dropped connections. However, the system does recover after a few moments.
    edited 2012-09-11 09:09
    Mike your right .

the humidity does overwright the temperture . at both graphs I see the humidity beenig displayd. and the bottom graph running the humidity ,

what your telling me about the second XML request sounds logic enoug , but when I remove it . I don,t get any graph beeing drawn .

thats also the cast when replacing the htmltarget with the placeholder . It looks like im further off the track .

the first graph not beeing drawn at alll at any time is what gets me confused , cant figure out why it doesnt
    edited 2012-09-11 09:14
    Make sure your HTML code is well formed. There is no relation between the rendering the graph and making the XML request.
    edited 2012-09-11 09:20
    propprogrammer asking me for pub isclosewait ?

cant seem to find it in post 8??

nevermind I found it
    edited 2012-09-11 09:37
    Don't be flip... I have jumped though loops to help you.
    edited 2012-09-11 09:43
    Mike G wrote: »
    I redownloaded your code and noticed that the sockets get stuck in CloseWait state.

Make sure you have a call to the CloseWait method. This update was in the last upload to post #8.
    PUB CloseWait | i
      repeat i from 0 to LISTENERS-1  
        if(sock[i].IsCloseWait OR sock[i].IsClosed)
          sock[i].Disconnect
          sock[i].Open
          sock[i].Listen

PUB MultiSocketServer | bytesToRead, i, page, j, x, bytesSent, ptr
      bytesToRead := i := j := x := 0
      repeat
        pst.str(string("TCP Service", CR))
        CloseWait

pst.str(string("Socket 0 "))
        pst.hex(wiz.GetSocketStatus(0), 2)
        pst.char(13)

pst.str(string("Socket 1 "))
        pst.hex(wiz.GetSocketStatus(1), 2)
        pst.char(13)

pst.str(string("Socket 2 "))
        pst.hex(wiz.GetSocketStatus(2), 2)
        pst.char(13)

pst.str(string("Socket 3 "))
        pst.hex(wiz.GetSocketStatus(3), 2)
        pst.char(13)

repeat until sock[i].Connected
          i := ++i // LISTENERS

Also that code is sending requests abnormally fast. If the browser does not have focus the serial data stops which is a little weird too. I believe you have another bug somewhere. Could be related to one of the several JavaScript libraries instantiated.

I believe the requests are coming in so fast that the W5200/Prop is not catching the reset and there are probably a few dropped connections. I did not sniff the packets to verify but I have seen that before. The code above will reset a socket if it is in a Closed or Close Wait state when we want it to be in Listen mode.

The other thing I noticed running at the high data rate is a random delay while 4 sockets are all listening. I'm not sure if this is the browser, the operating system, or dropped connections. However, the system does recover after a few moments.

Ive tried , changed , modified . tested . uploadded again . but it still doesnt work . I think il abando the faster spi for now till I get the rest of the page running to get back to it .

the w5200 has 8 ports right ?? , could you just increase the sockets from 4 to 8 to make it handle more connenctions ??

to be absolutly honest , I understadn the socket a bit . but honestly I dont have a heck of an ideear :p
    edited 2012-09-11 09:45
    flip ? jes you jumped loops alright .
    I much apriciate it . sure makes a hugh diference . thanks for the help 10000 X
    edited 2012-09-11 10:25
    Ok, I updated the Html5Graph and socket objects in port #8.

The number of sockets are controlled by the SOCKETS constant in the CON block. You should not need all 8 sockets for this project but you can adjust the value as needed.
    SOCKETS       = 8

The Socket.IsCloseWait was missing a return so the if the socket got into Close Wait the socket would not clear. That's my fault for not uploading the most current files.
    edited 2012-09-11 13:42
    OK .

I have Cleaned the HTML code . splitted it , shifted it up and down the 2 canvases . seperated them by a <body>
    Nothing makes the second graph light up

Arent there Any JAVA goeroes aroud reading this post knowing the solution to this ,. definitly not a java expert

I have 2 graphs , wich one is supose to be Temperture and the bottom one humidity
    only the bottom canvas does what it needs to .
    The first canvas never does anything .

ANY Java advice would be wonderfull

my graphh.js file

[HTML]// ==============================================
    // Copyright 2012 by Chris Valleskey
    // Source: chrisvalleskey.com/html5-graph/
    // Author: Chris Valleskey
    // Do not distribute without authorization.
    // ==============================================

var Graph = function(options)
    {
    var default_args = {
    'id': "graph",
    'interval': 1000,
    'showline': true,
    'showfill': true,
    'lineWidth': 2,
    'strokeStyle': "#666",
    'gridcolor': "#EEE",
    'background': "#F9F9F9",
    'fillStyle': "rgba(0,0,0,0.25)",
    'showdots': true,
    'showgrid': true,
    'showlabels': true,
    'grid': [10,10],
    'range': [0,100],
    'call': function(){return Math.floor(Math.random()*100) + 50;}
    }
    for(var index in default_args) {
    if(typeof options[index] == "undefined")
    options[index] = default_args[index];
    }

this.id = options;
    this.interval = options;
    this.lineWidth = options;
    this.strokeStyle = options;
    this.fillStyle = options;
    this.gridcolor = options;
    this.background = options;
    this.showdots = options;
    this.showshadow = options;
    this.showgrid = options;
    this.showline = options;
    this.showfill = options;
    this.range = options;
    this.call = options;
    this.data = options;
    this.canvas = document.getElementById(this.id);
    this.context = document.getElementById(this.id).getContext("2d");
    this.maxvalue = this.range[1] - this.range[0];
    this.scale = Math.round((this.canvas.height / this.maxvalue)*10)/10;
    this.showlabels = options;
    this.labelfilter = options;
    if(options.constructor.toString().indexOf("Array") == -1)
    {
    this.grid_x = this.grid_y = Math.floor(options * this.scale);
    } else {
    this.grid_x = Math.floor(options[0] * this.scale);
    this.grid_y = Math.floor(options[1] * this.scale);
    }
    this.array = [];

var _self = this;

this.drawGraph = function()
    {
    this.canvas.setAttribute('width',this.canvas.width); // Clear the canvas
    this.context.fillStyle = this.background;
    this.context.fillRect(0,0,this.canvas.width,this.canvas.height); // Fill the background

if(this.showgrid)
    this.drawGrid();

this.context.lineWidth = this.lineWidth;
    this.context.strokeStyle = this.strokeStyle;
    this.context.fillStyle = this.fillStyle;
    this.context.lineJoin = "round";

if(this.showshadow)
    {
    this.context.shadowColor = this.fillStyle;
    this.context.shadowBlur = 5;
    }

if(this.array.length > (this.canvas.width/this.grid_x)+1)
    this.array.shift();

if(this.showfill)
    this.drawFill();
    if(this.showline && this.lineWidth > 0)
    this.drawLine();
    if(this.showdots)
    this.drawDots();
    if(this.showlabels)
    this.drawLabels();
    }
    this.doGraph = function()
    {
    call = this.call();

if(call == undefined)
    call = 0;

value = Math.round((this.range[1] - call ) * this.scale);

this.array.push(value);

if(options)
    document.getElementById('output').innerHTML = "CALL: " + call + " VALUE: " + value + " SCALE: " + this.scale;

this.drawGraph();
    }
    this.drawFill = function()
    {
    {
    var pos_y = this.array;

this.context.lineTo(i*this.grid_x+0.5, pos_y);
    }

this.context.lineTo((i-1)*this.grid_x+0.5, this.canvas.height-0.5);
    this.context.lineTo(0, this.canvas.height);

if(this.array.length > 1)
    this.context.fill();

}
    this.drawLine = function()
    {
    var offset = ((this.context.lineWidth+1)%2)/2;
    {
    var pos_y = this.array;

this.context.lineTo(i*this.grid_x+offset, pos_y);
    }
    this.context.stroke();
    }
    this.drawDots = function()
    {
    this.context.fillStyle = this.strokeStyle;
    {
    var pos_y = this.array;
    var dotradius = 3;

this.context.arc(i*this.grid_x+0.5, pos_y-0.5,dotradius,0,Math.PI*2,true);
    this.context.fill();
    }
    }
    this.drawLabels = function()
    {
    {
    var pos_y = this.array;

if(this.data != undefined)
    text = this.data;
    else
    text = Math.round(((this.array / this.scale) - this.range[1]) * -1);

this.drawLabel(text,i*this.grid_x+0.5, pos_y-0.5);
    }
    }
    this.drawLabel = function(text,pos_x,pos_y)
    {
    this.context.save();

if(pos_y < 20)
    {
    if(pos_y > 0)
    pos_y += 15;
    else
    pos_y = 13;
    } else if(pos_y > this.canvas.height)
    {
    pos_y = this.canvas.height - 10;
    }
    else
    {
    pos_y -= 10;
    }

if(this.labelfilter != undefined)
    text = this.labelfilter.replace(/%label%/g,text);

this.context.textAlign = "center";
    this.context.font = 'bold 10px/2 sans-serif';
    this.context.fillStyle = "#333";
    this.context.fillText(text,pos_x,pos_y);
    this.context.restore();
    }
    this.drawGrid = function()
    {
    if(this.grid_x > 0)
    {
    for (var x = 0.5; x < this.canvas.width; x += this.grid_x)
    {
    this.context.moveTo(x, 0);
    this.context.lineTo(x, this.canvas.height);
    }
    }
    if(this.grid_y > 0)
    {
    for (var y = this.canvas.height - 0.5; y > 0; y -= this.grid_y)
    {
    this.context.moveTo(0, y);
    this.context.lineTo(this.canvas.width, y);
    }
    }
    this.context.strokeStyle = this.gridcolor;
    this.context.stroke();
    }
    /*this.checkPosition = function(pos_y)
    {
    if(pos_y < 0 )
    {
    pos_y = 0;
    }
    if(pos_y > this.maxvalue * this.scale)
    {
    pos_y = this.maxvalue * this.scale;
    }
    return pos_y;
    }*/

/* Supplemental functions */
    this.toggleValue = function(name)
    {
    this[name] = this[name]? false:true;
    this.drawGraph();
    }
    this.setColor = function(newcolor)
    {
    this.strokeStyle = newcolor;
    this.drawGraph();
    }
    this.setFill = function(newfill)
    {
    this.fillStyle = newfill;
    this.drawGraph();
    }
    this.setValue = function(name,value)
    {
    this[name] = value;
    this.drawGraph();
    }
    this.toggleDraw = function()
    {
    if(this.timer == undefined)
    {
    }
    else
    {
    clearInterval(this.timer);
    this.timer = undefined;
    }
    }
    this.clearGraph = function()
    {
    this.array = [];
    this.drawGraph();
    }

function draw()
    {
    _self.doGraph();
    }

// If this is a dynamic graph, begin the timer, otherwise draw the graph
    if(this.data == undefined)
    {
    this.doGraph();
    }
    else
    {
    for(var i =0; i < this.data.length; i++)
    {
    this.array = Math.round((this.range[1] - this.data ) * this.scale); // Convert real values to graph values
    }
    this.drawGraph();
    }
    }

function getXmlHttpRequestObject() {
    if (window.XMLHttpRequest) {
    return new XMLHttpRequest();
    } else if (window.ActiveXObject) {
    return new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP");
    } else {
    alert("Your Browser does not support AJAX!\nIt's about time to upgrade don't you think?");
    }
    }

//XmlHttpRequest object
    var req = getXmlHttpRequestObject();
    var htmlTarget;
    var htmlTarget2;
    var timer = 0;

function getRequest(resource, elementId) {

// handle the case where a querystring is not detected
    var char = "&";
    if(resource.indexOf("?", 0) == -1) {
    char = "?";
    }

htmlTarget = elementId;
    req.send(null);
    return false;
    }
    htmlTarget2 = elementId;
    req.send(null);
    return false;
    }
    }

function handleResponse() {

if (req.readyState == 4) {
    timer = 0;
    parseState(req.responseXML);
    }
    /*
    if(req.readState == 1 || req.readyState == 3){
    timer++;
    }

if(timer == 2000)
    parseState(null);
    */
    }

if(xDoc == null)
    return

}

function latestTemp(){
    //return parseInt(temp);
    return parseFloat(temp);
    }

function latestlv(){
    var humidity = document.getElementById("placeholder2").innerHTML

return parseFloat(humidity);
    }
    [/HTML]

and the page sourse

[HTML]<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC '-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN' 'http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd'&gt;
    <meta name='viewport' content='width=device-width, initial-scale=1, maximum-scale=1'>
    <title>ICE Control</title>
    <link rel='stylesheet' href='http://chrisvalleskey.com/wp-content/themes/unique/css/style.css' type='text/css' media='screen' />
    <link rel='stylesheet' href='http://chrisvalleskey.com/wp-content/themes/unique/css/custom/graph-style.css' type='text/css' media='screen' />
    <script type='text/javascript' src='http://192.168.2.151/test/graphh.js'></script&gt;
    g_graph = new Graph({
    'id': 'example-graph',
    'call': function(){ return ( Math.floor(latesttemp())); }
    });}
    setInterval("getRequest('xmltemp', 'placeholder2')", 1000);
    </script>
    </head>
    <header id='top-bar' class='bar'>
    <h1><a href='http://192.168.2.151'>ICE Control</a></h1>
    </header>
    <article id='post' role='main'>
    <div class='container'>
    <header>
    <hgroup>
    <h1>Temperatuur</h1>
    </hgroup>
    </header>
    <section class=post-content'>
    <div><span id='placeholder'>25</span></div>
    <canvas id='example-graph' width='940' height='300'></canvas><p class='buttons'>
    </p>
    </script>
    </script>
    </body>
    g_graph = new Graph({
    'id': 'example-graph2',
    'call': function(){ return ( Math.floor(latestlv())); }
    });}
    </script>
    <article id='post2' role='main'>
    <div class='container'>
    <header>
    <hgroup>
    <h1>Luchtvochtigheid</h1>
    </hgroup>
    </header>
    <div><span id='placeholder2'>25</span></div>
    <canvas id='example-graph2' width='940' height='300'></canvas><p class='buttons'>
    </p>
    </script>
    </script>
    </body>
    </html>[/HTML]

and a screen shot of the current vieuw
    Schermafdruk van 2012-09-11 22:40:50.jpg

Hoping on some mirakle solution :P
    edited 2012-09-11 20:56
    The JavaScript to display two graphs. Also see attached spin.

BTW, JavaScript is not Java.

[HTML]
    <script type="text/javascript">
    g_graph = new Graph({
    'id': 'firstgraph',
    'call': function(){ return ( Math.floor(latestTemp())); }
    });
    g_graph = new Graph({
    'id': 'secondgraph',
    'call': function()
    { return ( Math.floor(latestHumidity())); }
    });}
    </script>
    [/HTML]
    edited 2012-09-12 02:59
    He Mike , thanks for the tip
    Now I got it working displaying @ graps .

there seem to be a problem with this pice of code
    PUB ParseResource(header) | ptr, value
      ptr := header
      repeat until byte[ptr++] == $2F '/ forward slash
      if(byte[ptr] == $20) ' space
        return @index
      else
        value := GetTemp
        WriteNode(@temperature, value)
        value := GetHumidity
        WriteNode(@humidity, value) 
        return @xml

PUB GetTemp
      seed := CNT 
      ?seed
      return seed & $8F + 5

PUB GetHumidity
      ?seed
      return !seed & $7F + 1

PUB WriteNode(buffer, value) | t1
      t1 := value
      t1 := t1/100
      value -= t1 * 100
      byte[buffer][0] := t1 + $30

t1 := t1/10
      value -= t1 * 10
      byte[buffer][1] := t1 + $30

byte[buffer][3] := t1 + $30

with it like this , the xml requests had wrong data , sometimes good , allot a time not good , commas not set right andso

when I replaced it with my old pice of code
    it did work .
    my Code
        return @index
      else
        SetTemp(tempc3)
        Setlv(lv3)
        return @xml

PUB GetTemp
      ?seed
      return seed & $0F + 1

PUB SetTemp(value) | t1
      t1 := t1/100
      value -= t1 * 100
      if(t1 > 0 and t1 < 9)
        byte[@temperature][0] := t1 + $30
      else
        ResetTemp
        return 

value -= t1 * 10
      if(t1 > 0 and t1 < 9) 
        byte[@temperature][1] := t1 + $30
      else
        ResetTemp
        return

if(t1 > 0 and t1 < 9)  
        byte[@temperature][3] := t1 + $30
      else
        ResetTemp
        return

PUB SetLV(value) | t1                                              

value -= t1 * 10
      'if(t1 > 0 and t1 < 9) 
        byte[@lvlv][0] := t1 + $30
      'else
        'ResetTemp
        'return

'if(t1 > 0 and t1 < 9)  
        byte[@lvlv][1] := t1 + $30
      'else
        'ResetTemp
        'return

PUB ResetTemp
      byte[12] := $30
      byte[13] := $30
      byte[14] := $30  

Anyway , its working now displaying @ 2 graphs

But the buttons of the graps dont work correctly
    buttons of the first and second graph both change only the fist graph .

thinking the toggle has to look for the canvas name before making the change , but where to add this line of code
    or am i simply overlooking something

other question , Is it possible to get all the data that gets displayed in the graph in a file to save it or so , all the xml request ? . or do the dataponit get lost when they leave the graph
    a csv file orso ??

Next mission . is to get a few buttons on the page , so I can configure the setpoint and the offset data thats runs inside the propeller

a zoom and scroll true the graps s also on the to do list :P
    http://www.amcharts.com/javascript/line-chart-with-scroll-and-zoom/

but looks like chinees right now :P:P:P:p
    almost forgot , the temp needs to get the 24.6 in the graph . now its beeing rounded
    thinks ists gonna be javascript searching as crazy

Html5Graphmike - Archive [Date 2012.09.12 Time 11.46].zip

Schermafdruk van 2012-09-12 11:58:41.jpg
    edited 2012-09-14 00:14
    He Mike

Is it possible to get a link to a second page , served from the prop without an sd card. Ive read the tread at http://spinneret.servebeer.com:5000/gstart/get.htm

but tis uses a sd card , Looking at the code . i figure out that the Parseresourse needs to modify
        return @index
      else
        Settemp(tempc3)
        Settemp(lv3)    
        return @xml

But l cant figure out where it looks for the / and then the space ($2F $20)
    to return the page .

Or how to modify it for when I click on the link in the index page , that it wil serve a second page named halo , also stored in the DAT section

Hoping you could point me the right way

I made another instance of the index byte in the DAT section , and named it halo .
    but dont get how to let the code look for wich one to load ,
    edited 2012-09-14 19:40
    The requested resource is in the first line of the HTTP header.

This is an index (root) request
    GET / HTTP/1.1

halo request
    GET /halo/ HTTP/1.1

Read the HTTP header, which is a character array, to find the requested resource. Then do something when you find "halo".

This code snippet tokenizes the first line of the HTTP header then loops through the tokenized string.
    resPtr long $0[25] 

PUB ParseResource(header) | ptr, value, i, done, j
      i := 0
      done := false

repeat until IsEndOfLine(byte[ptr])
        if(IsToken(byte[ptr]))
          byte[ptr] := 0
          resPtr[i++] := ++ptr
        else
          ++ptr

if(ptr - header > 500)
          pst.str(string(CR, "+++++++++++++++[ERROR]++++++++++++++",CR))
          return @index

resPtr[0] := header
      repeat j from 0 to i-1
        pst.str(string("ID"))
        pst.dec(j)
        pst.char($20)
        pst.str(resPtr[j])
        pst.char(CR)

repeat j from 0 to i-1
        if(strcomp(resPtr[j], string("HTTP")))
          return @index

if(strcomp(resPtr[j], string("xmltemp")))
          return @xml

if(strcomp(ptr, string("halo")))
        'do something

PUB IsToken(value)
      return lookdown(value: "/", "?", "=", " ")

PUB IsEndOfLine(value)
      return lookdown(value: CR, LF) 

Please take some time to read about the HTTP Protocol.
  • D.PD.P Posts: 790
    edited 2012-09-27 23:44
    Mike G wrote: »
    Igor_Rast, this is a response to your PM. It seems there is a side PM conversation going on...???

Anyway, please find that attached WIZ820io SPI source - well tested 9/17/2012

Pin IO
      ' SPI pins
      SPI_MOSI          = 1 ' SPI master out serial in to slave
      SPI_SCK           = 0 ' SPI clock from master to all slaves
      SPI_CS            = 3 ' SPI chip select (active low)
      SPI_MISO          = 2 ' SPI master in serial out from slave

Hey Mike, as usual very nice of you to create / extend your TCP/IP work. Just wanted to post that I shouldn't have used the pasm spi driver during my breadboarding of the this module. Not until I banged my head (and used my logic 8) for a while did I determine my leads couldn't handle the pasm driver signal speed. doh Thanks again.

EDIT: Seems that one of the two modules I ordered is flaky the other one works perfect with all the examples.
    edited 2012-09-28 20:08
    Hey D.P thanks for the feedback buddy. Much appreciated!

Just out of curiosity, how long were the leads? Mine are no more than an inch and a half.

Does the flaky WIZ820io work at all?
  • D.PD.P Posts: 790
    edited 2012-09-29 12:55
    It's the same problem as the first post #1. Sometimes it works sometime not, mostly not. Originally thought it was my 3-5 inch leads that are twisted copper with nice breadboard ends on them so I switched to 1-2 inch solid copper It was really frustrating then I decided to pop in the other module (I bought two) and it works perfectly every time! Just tried it again just now after taking a break yesterday, perfect, every example.

I bought the module from WizNet's online store and have ask for an RMA for another module. This module and your code will allow everyone to play TCP/IP on the prop with low code overhead and low board form factor as a basic socket can now be had for 664 longs, really nice work.

littlesocket.tiff

EDIT: Holy cow I just ran the HTML5Graph.spin! Wow really nice.
    @Igor_Rast, as Mike said time for you to open the books yourself, Mike has given you an excellent working example for you to learn from and extend. Get busy, all it takes is time "in the saddle".

Mike PM me with a mailing address because I'd like to send you a little gift from our company as a token of appreciation. Talk is cheap.
    edited 2012-10-01 11:45
    He D.P an Mike , I havent fallen asleep no . before you think that:P
    I was working hard to get it all working like I want , I am getting pretty close to the end , and like I agreed with Mike , I will publish the code to test it out ,
    happy to give back some work, ive been getting good help. and happy to get some replys from it back .

If you runned the html5 graph the last one i uploaded , there were a couple of problems left ,

the buttons diden,t change tha graph acordingly,
    wanted to get the max , mix tempertures sins last reset , als with humidity , the prop keeps track of these and stores them on the eeprom so it doesnt get lost during power out or reset..

Now i have acomplished all that ,
    now im moving over to get a dialog box orso to change the offset and setpoint in the brouwser and get the prop to accept it .
    the prop controles a solid stat relay , so I can power up things when its nececary

and I want a dhcp program to set the ip and getway settings for me when I connect to a network , after that continue with the program like I have it right now
    I was experimentig with that but havent got it working yep , the demos don seem to work *** they need an sd card that I didnt want to use

@MIKEeeeeee , :p realy can use your help again with this , ill keep you posted .
    @D.P . what kind of company you work for , I started this project as a scool project , but now it has also turned into a bussiness, hoping to get it all working to make it a product powerd by this magicly birilliant PARALLAX PROPELLER , God I love the simplicity of this microcontroller.

OO , before i forget ,
    For me it turned out, the problem of the wiznet somethimes working somthimes not , Is that I connected the rest pin also to the propeller , But the object just juses 4 pins , So the 5the reset pin that I attache was my bug, somethime it was high when loading somethimes low, letting the wiznet get a socet listen failure
    i just did a
    dira[reset_pin]~~
    outa[reset_pin]~~

at the top at the code , The problem dissapeared like magic, Look at your pinout , what did you do whit the reset pin ???
    hope this solves your problem to 2 :p took me about a week of struggeling with it before I did a chek on the schematic , and wonderd :

*** for the Where I am at right now ,
    THis is my complete code , Hoping it wil not get abused :p
    This is Countless Hours of work to getting what I want ,

Included .

driving an low power monolitic lcd with shift registers
    dimming leds with pwm
    getting temperture and lv form the sht-11 sensor
    storing these values and setpont etc... to survive powerout ,
    making a menu to configure everything , *** simple *** possible.
    making an relay turn of and on according to setpoint and offset..

Making all this work togetter = priceless ,
    The end is far from here with this propeller

SPIN
    ASENBLY
    HTML5
    CSS
    javascript
    And Happy to get some replies

versie 1.06 - Archive [Date 2012.10.01 Time 20.36].zip
    css & javascript.zip
    edited 2012-10-01 11:49
    O i forgot .
    How can I get acces to it from the net, when I do a port redirect in my router the page never opens

and ,
    a login page before you get to the main page would be nice , to restrict unautorized acces when connected to the net , Any suggestions ??
    edited 2012-10-01 18:04
    How do I adjust this login form , for it to look for my stored username and password in the prop with no sd card , and make a succesful login
    got the first part working, but in the link that it redirects I can see the username and password clearly.
    how can it be set that only if the password is correct it logs in and goes to the main page hosted on the wiznet

Hoping to get some HELPPPPPPPPPP

<title>test form</title>
    <link rel='stylesheet' href='style.css' type='text/css' />

</head><body>
    <div class="login-form">

<h1>Login </h1>

<form action="#" action="html_form_action.asp" method="get">

<input type="text" name="username" placeholder="username">

<input type="password" name="password" placeholder="password">

<span>
    <input type="checkbox" name="checkbox">
    <label for="checkbox">remember</label>
    </span>

<input type="submit" value="log in">

</form>

</div>

<script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js"></script&gt;
    <script>
    $(document).ready(function() {

// Check if JavaScript is enabled
    $('body').addClass('js');

// Make the checkbox checked on load
    $('.login-form span').addClass('checked').children('input').attr('checked', true);

// Click function
    $('.login-form span').on('click', function() {

if ($(this).children('input').attr('checked')) {
    $(this).children('input').attr('checked', false);
    $(this).removeClass('checked');
    }

else {
    $(this).children('input').attr('checked', true);
    $(this).addClass('checked');
    }

});

});
    </script>

</body>

</html>
    [/HTML]

[HTML].login-form,
    .login-form h1,
    .login-form span,
    .login-form input,
    .login-form label {
    margin: 0;
    padding: 0;
    border: 0;
    outline: 0;
    }

.login-form {
    position: relative;
    width: 200px;
    height: 200px;
    padding: 15px 25px 0 25px;
    margin-top: 15px;
    cursor: default;

background-color: #141517;

-webkit-border-radius: 5px;
    -moz-border-radius: 5px;
    border-radius: 5px;

-webkit-box-shadow: 0px 1px 1px 0px rgba(255,255,255, .2), inset 0px 1px 1px 0px rgb(0,0,0);
    -moz-box-shadow: 0px 1px 1px 0px rgba(255,255,255, .2), inset 0px 1px 1px 0px rgb(0,0,0);
    box-shadow: 0px 1px 1px 0px rgba(255,255,255, .2), inset 0px 1px 1px 0px rgb(0,0,0);
    }
    .login-form:before {
    position: absolute;
    top: -12px;
    left: 10px;

width: 0px;
    height: 0px;
    content: '';

border-bottom: 10px solid #141517;
    border-right: 10px solid #141517;
    border-top: 10px solid transparent;
    border-left: 10px solid transparent;
    }

.login-form h1 {
    line-height: 40px;
    font-family: 'Myriad Pro', sans-serif;
    font-size: 22px;
    font-weight: normal;
    color: #e4e4e4;
    }
    .login-form input[type=text],
    .login-form input[type=password],
    .login-form input[type=submit] {
    line-height: 14px;
    margin: 10px 0;
    padding: 6px 15px;
    border: 0;
    outline: none;

font-family: Helvetica, sans-serif;
    font-size: 12px;
    font-weight: bold;
    text-shadow: 0px 1px 1px rgba(255,255,255, .2);

-webkit-border-radius: 26px;
    -moz-border-radius: 26px;
    border-radius: 26px;

-webkit-transition: all .15s ease-in-out;
    -moz-transition: all .15s ease-in-out;
    -o-transition: all .15s ease-in-out;
    transition: all .15s ease-in-out;
    }

.login-form input[type=text],
    .login-form input[type=password],
    .js .login-form span {
    color: #686868;
    width: 170px;

-webkit-box-shadow: inset 1px 1px 1px 0px rgba(255,255,255, .6);
    -moz-box-shadow: inset 1px 1px 1px 0px rgba(255,255,255, .6);
    box-shadow: inset 1px 1px 1px 0px rgba(255,255,255, .6);

background: #989898;
    background: -moz-linear-gradient(top, #ffffff 0%, #989898 100%);
    background: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, color-stop(0%,#ffffff), color-stop(100%,#989898));
    background: -webkit-linear-gradient(top, #ffffff 0%,#989898 100%);
    background: -o-linear-gradient(top, #ffffff 0%,#989898 100%);
    background: -ms-linear-gradient(top, #ffffff 0%,#989898 100%);
    background: linear-gradient(top, #ffffff 0%,#989898 100%);

}

.login-form input[type=text]:hover,
    .login-form input[type=password]:hover {
    -webkit-box-shadow: inset 1px 1px 1px 0px rgba(255,255,255, .6), 0px 0px 5px rgba(255,255,255, .5);
    -moz-box-shadow: inset 1px 1px 1px 0px rgba(255,255,255, .6), 0px 0px 5px rgba(255,255,255, .5);
    box-shadow: inset 1px 1px 1px 0px rgba(255,255,255, .6), 0px 0px 5px rgba(255,255,255, .5);
    }
    .login-form input[type=text]:focus,
    .login-form input[type=password]:focus {
    background: #e1e1e1;
    background: -moz-linear-gradient(top, #ffffff 0%, #e1e1e1 100%);
    background: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, color-stop(0%,#ffffff), color-stop(100%,#e1e1e1));
    background: -webkit-linear-gradient(top, #ffffff 0%,#e1e1e1 100%);
    background: -o-linear-gradient(top, #ffffff 0%,#e1e1e1 100%);
    background: -ms-linear-gradient(top, #ffffff 0%,#e1e1e1 100%);
    background: linear-gradient(top, #ffffff 0%,#e1e1e1 100%);
    }

.login-form input[type=submit] {
    float: right;
    cursor: pointer;

color: #445b0f;

-webkit-box-shadow: inset 1px 1px 1px 0px rgba(255,255,255, .45), 0px 1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0, .3);
    -moz-box-shadow: inset 1px 1px 1px 0px rgba(255,255,255, .45), 0px 1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0, .3);
    box-shadow: inset 1px 1px 1px 0px rgba(255,255,255, .45), 0px 1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0, .3);
    }

.login-form input[type=submit]:hover {
    -webkit-box-shadow: inset 1px 1px 3px 0px rgba(255,255,255, .8), 0px 1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0, .6);
    -moz-box-shadow: inset 1px 1px 3px 0px rgba(255,255,255, .8), 0px 1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0, .6);
    box-shadow: inset 1px 1px 3px 0px rgba(255,255,255, .8), 0px 1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0, .6);
    }

.login-form input[type=submit]:active {
    -webkit-box-shadow: none;
    -moz-box-shadow: none;
    box-shadow: none;
    }

.login-form input[type=submit],
    .js .login-form span.checked:before {
    background: #a5cd4e;
    background: -moz-linear-gradient(top, #a5cd4e 0%, #6b8f1a 100%);
    background: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, color-stop(0%,#a5cd4e), color-stop(100%,#6b8f1a));
    background: -webkit-linear-gradient(top, #a5cd4e 0%,#6b8f1a 100%);
    background: -o-linear-gradient(top, #a5cd4e 0%,#6b8f1a 100%);
    background: -ms-linear-gradient(top, #a5cd4e 0%,#6b8f1a 100%);
    background: linear-gradient(top, #a5cd4e 0%,#6b8f1a 100%);
    }

.js .login-form input[type=checkbox] {
    position: fixed;
    left: -9999px;
    }

.login-form span {
    position: relative;
    margin-top: 15px;
    float: left;
    }

.js .login-form span {
    width: 16px;
    height: 16px;
    cursor: pointer;

-webkit-border-radius: 2px;
    -moz-border-radius: 2px;
    border-radius: 2px;
    }

.js .login-form span.checked:before {
    content: '';
    top: 4px;
    left: 4px;
    width: 8px;
    height: 8px;

-webkit-box-shadow: 0px 1px 1px 0px rgba(255,255,255, .45), inset 0px 1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0, .3);
    -moz-box-shadow: 0px 1px 1px 0px rgba(255,255,255, .45), inset 0px 1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0, .3);
    box-shadow: 0px 1px 1px 0px rgba(255,255,255, .45), inset 0px 1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0, .3);
    }

.login-form label {
    top: 1px;
    left: 25px;
    font-family: sans-serif;
    font-weight: bold;
    font-size: 12px;
    color: #e4e4e4;
    }

[/HTML]
    edited 2012-10-02 12:02
    He mike , I was struggeling with the parse method ,
    I made a button with a link like k
    [HTML]
    <a href=´setsetset´ class=´btn´> Setpoint + </a>
    [/HTML]

the setsetset gets triggerd in the Parseresourse
    repeat j from 0 to i-1
        if(strcomp(resPtr[j], string("HTTP")))
          return @index

if(strcomp(resPtr[j], string("xmltemp")))
          return @xml

if(strcomp(resPtr[j], string("[B]setsetset[/B]")))
        SetPointset

and the setpointset is just a simple call adiing 1 to the setpoint ,
    PUB Setpointset
    setpoint:=setpoint + 1

It works Fine , But I cant get it working without the full page getting reloaded and my graphs getting cleared ,
    any idea ?
    removing the return@ didn,t seem to do the trick , the driver seems to automaticly load the main page again , how can we stop this , if we only want the button presed to change the value stored in the prop??
    edited 2012-10-02 13:51
    Igor_Rast wrote:
    It works Fine , But I cant get it working without the full page getting reloaded and my graphs getting cleared ,
    any idea ?

Every request must have a response. It looks the server code is not sending a response to the client. I imagine there are socket errors and the client is recovering. It only appears like the a new page is loaded since the graph is all client side JavaScript. IF you are trying to get the server to do something, consider using an AJAX call not a direct HTTP request from the browser.

[HTML]
    <a href="test.htm" onclick="ajaxCall('test'); return false;">Click Me</a>
    [/HTML]

You are already invoking AJAX calls to retrieve point values on the graph. Just look at the existing code. If this is graph configuration then you should not send an HTTP request. The graph is running local in the browser.

Your question about authentication is a little more complex. Creating a logon form can work at a very rudimentary level. The problem is persisting the user credentials across session or application. The logon form can be the root index page. On submits, parse the name/value collection in the HTTP body to valid the username and password. The response in this case would be the graph page. However, once someone know the URL of the graph page, they can bypass the logon page.

Consider using basic authentication which is header based.

Lastly, you mentioned several times that an SD card is required for other features. That is not true. All of the source code provided in this thread does not use an SD card. DNS included - post 3
    edited 2012-10-02 14:15
    He Mike , I have read your pice carfully about 10 times , , I understand the first part and that the java script is client side and that a request means somthings comming back , so AJAX is the way to go ,
    but where is the test code placed that runs. thats supose to change the setpoint , dont realy understand that part. doing my best to understand all that is going on with javascript. A example would be verry usefull , a button toggeling a pin orso ? the spinrets demo it stuggled with but did,t get any results yet :p

About the login form , The bypass that you say of is what i also thout would happen if I do it that way, So I was tinking of it looking op the username and pasword from a online folder orso (php?) and let it authenticate the root user that way , when root user is created already , you could make another user orso that gets stored with a cookie orso on the pc , Dont know if its even possible .
    running out of good info sourses to read about the loginform and user authentification , where that happens.
    edited 2012-10-02 14:26
    About the sd card it was the demo found here http://spinneret.servebeer.com:5000/services/restled.htm

the basic authenification just decodes the username and pasword and it get recoded again on the server side , but it,s stil the same principal . am i right ?

Question

I tried to open the page today with a iphone5 connected to my local network , but coulded get the page up .

the DNS . like the demo , is it supose to run parallel to the multisocket in order to let the page run like i do now , and have it cald by either its ip or the hostname , beeeing controller orso not an controller.com orso.
    edited 2012-10-02 15:52
    About the sd card it was the demo found here http://spinneret.servebeer.com:5000/...es/restled.htm

the basic authenification just decodes the username and pasword and it get recoded again on the server side , but it,s stil the same principal . am i right ?
    Same concept - completely different driver.
    Question

I tried to open the page today with a iphone5 connected to my local network , but coulded get the page up .
    Did it ever work? Does yur browser work as expected? What have you done to troubleshoot?
    the DNS . like the demo , is it supose to run parallel to the multisocket in order to let the page run like i do now , and have it cald by either its ip or the hostname , beeeing controller orso not an controller.com orso.
    The DNS object initializes like a socket. Once you are done looking up a URL, you can reuse the socket for something else or look up another URL.
      pst.str(string("Resolve domain IP", CR)) 
      dns.Init(@buff, 6)
      dns.SetDnsServerIp(68, 105, 28, 12)
      'ptr := dns.ResolveDomain(string("www.agaverobotics.com"))
      ptr := dns.ResolveDomain(string("finance.google.com"))