Robot Arm and Control Software in VB

2»

Comments

• ManuelManuel Posts: 105
    edited August 2007 Vote Up0Vote Down
    hello, i will develop a project for school this semester and im interested in how you comunicated to your pc and used VB for your project. could you send me a copy of your Bstamp and VB codes?
    Thank you very much

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Best Regards

Manuel C. Reinhard
  • redbot28redbot28 Posts: 1
    edited December 2011 Vote Up0Vote Down
    hi..i'm interested in your robotic arm control software..can you send me a copy please..I'll appreciate it..thanks..:smile:
  • CrazyrabbitCrazyrabbit Posts: 116
    edited December 2011 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Interesting. I just built my first robotic arm. Can't beat Lynxmotiom servo erector set parts. Got a bunch from Ebay. I may also be interestted in your program. Just starting. I found you need 2 heavy duty servos with metal gears for the shoulder and elbow. Also using 2 medium power servos for the wrist and gripper. The mini servos can't pick up anything.I left the turrent off because I plan to mount it to a robot. You can contact me at rabbit.robotics@gmail.com

Robotic arm.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 102K
  • oseyomooseyomo Posts: 1
    edited October 13 Vote Up0Vote Down
    hi my name is Abraham, pls am interested in your visual basic roobotic program, pls send it to my inbox
  • msnmsnmsn2007msnmsnmsn2007 Posts: 1
    edited October 13 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hi
    i am very interested in your program.
    its very useful.
    could i please get a copy of your program?

ModEdit: Email removed. Please contact here or using PM
  • did you notice that this thread is about 10 years old?
    I am just another Code Monkey.
    A determined coder can write COBOL programs in any language. -- Author unknown.
    Press any key to continue, any other key to quit

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", "SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this post are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119.
  • Heater.Heater. Posts: 19,862
    edited October 14 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Yeah. It's creepy. Like opening a catacomb.

It's also one of the weirdest threads. A guy says he has some Visual BASIC program. And then dozens of people request copies via email. Is that how we used to distribute software back in the day?

Anyway, I was scratching my head over the the stepper driver schematic shown in a post above http://forums.parallax.com/discussion/comment/633666/#Comment_633666

I mean, it seems to connect V+ to everything else via a bunch or reversed bias diodes. Not only that, there are short circuits around coils A and C. I don't see how it can actually do anything.