Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Robot Arm and Control Software in VB - Page 2 — Parallax Forums

Robot Arm and Control Software in VB

2»

Comments

• ManuelManuel Posts: 105
    edited 2007-08-08 16:45
    hello, i will develop a project for school this semester and im interested in how you comunicated to your pc and used VB for your project. could you send me a copy of your Bstamp and VB codes?
    Thank you very much

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Best Regards

Manuel C. Reinhard
  • redbot28redbot28 Posts: 1
    edited 2011-12-04 04:56
    hi..i'm interested in your robotic arm control software..can you send me a copy please..I'll appreciate it..thanks..:smile:
  • CrazyrabbitCrazyrabbit Posts: 116
    edited 2011-12-06 15:40
    Interesting. I just built my first robotic arm. Can't beat Lynxmotiom servo erector set parts. Got a bunch from Ebay. I may also be interestted in your program. Just starting. I found you need 2 heavy duty servos with metal gears for the shoulder and elbow. Also using 2 medium power servos for the wrist and gripper. The mini servos can't pick up anything.I left the turrent off because I plan to mount it to a robot. You can contact me at rabbit.robotics@gmail.com

Robotic arm.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 102K
  • oseyomooseyomo Posts: 1
    edited 2017-10-13 09:02
    hi my name is Abraham, pls am interested in your visual basic roobotic program, pls send it to my inbox
  • msnmsnmsn2007msnmsnmsn2007 Posts: 1
    edited 2017-10-13 09:03
    Hi
    i am very interested in your program.
    its very useful.
    could i please get a copy of your program?

ModEdit: Email removed. Please contact here or using PM
  • did you notice that this thread is about 10 years old?
  • Heater.Heater. Posts: 21,230
    edited 2017-10-14 04:58
    Yeah. It's creepy. Like opening a catacomb.

It's also one of the weirdest threads. A guy says he has some Visual BASIC program. And then dozens of people request copies via email. Is that how we used to distribute software back in the day?

Anyway, I was scratching my head over the the stepper driver schematic shown in a post above http://forums.parallax.com/discussion/comment/633666/#Comment_633666

I mean, it seems to connect V+ to everything else via a bunch or reversed bias diodes. Not only that, there are short circuits around coils A and C. I don't see how it can actually do anything.