Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
P2-Stamp pre-launch samples - Page 5 — Parallax Forums

P2-Stamp pre-launch samples

1235»

Comments

• ke4pjwke4pjw Posts: 1,083

The good thing about software reset, is you can place everything in a state where it will boot correctly. I had to do that, as my systems boot from SD.

• knivdknivd Posts: 102

I have not worked on it recently (had to deal with too much other stuff), but everything for manufacturing is on Github: https://github.com/knivd/P2-STAMP
    Except the very source, which is in Altium. I welcome further interest in it if someone is willing to take over.

• All too well understand how life can run amuck. I have downloaded the files to look over, not sure if anything will get done with them, but who knows. Is there a list of what file is needed for what part of the process? Or I can figure it out at some point... Thanks taking the time to build and document this board set. If you ever get any more made, let us know.

• knivdknivd Posts: 102

Yes, unfortunately it is rarely just a matter of personal preferences...
    One possible way to progress with it, is to do a crowdfunding campaign. There is enough demo material already that can run on it (thanks to feedback from several people, and ultimately to @Wuerfel_21 ), so it shouldn't be too difficult to get it on CrowdSupply. I will think about that as soon as I tick off some of my ongoing projects.
    So, in short - I will be back (...probably) :D