Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
i need some body and help — Parallax Forums

i need some body and help

yctat1982yctat1982 Posts: 7
edited 2006-06-06 16:53 in Learn with BlocklyProp
hey..i need some ppl help me to correct the error of this programming.
the error is show with error 155-deplicate directive
thx hop.gif

Comments

• edited 2006-06-01 17:02
    I copied and pasted your code into my BASIC Stamp Editor and it successfully tokenized. What version of the BASIC Stamp Editor are you using?
  • Chris SavageChris Savage Parallax Engineering Posts: 14,406
    edited 2006-06-01 18:03
    Andy,

·· This was also posted in another forum and the concensus was that he was trying to compile all 4 programs at the same time.

http://forums.parallax.com/showthread.php?p=589444

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Chris Savage
    Parallax Tech Support
    csavage@parallax.com
  • yctat1982yctat1982 Posts: 7
    edited 2006-06-02 17:17
    hey..have any idea can given me?now i just using IR (remote control) to control it the robot..if i wanna that robot also able automatice work..i need to add on 2 sensor..but the program i have some problem..do u have any idea?

thxhop.gifroll.gif
  • FranklinFranklin Posts: 4,747
    edited 2006-06-02 19:14
    Could you send the exact code you are trying to download to the stamp? (the bs2 file)

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    - Stephen
  • edited 2006-06-06 16:53
    If you continue reading in IR Remote for the Boe-Bot, you will see several examples of the Boe-Bot in semi-autonomous mode (circuit and example code included). One example allows you drive the Boe-Bot around with the IR remote, but it won't allow you to run it into an object in front of it. Another allows you to choose from a number of different autonomous modes, and interrupt them at any time to switch modes.