Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Six more Nuts and Volts of BASIC Stamp applications available for download today — Parallax Forums

Six more Nuts and Volts of BASIC Stamp applications available for download today

Ken GraceyKen Gracey Posts: 7,387
edited 2005-05-20 16:52 in BASIC Stamp
Hello Stampers,

Today we have posted six more BASIC Stamp applications as published in Nuts and Volts Magazine. You can download these applications here:

http://www.parallax.com/html_pages/downloads/nvcolumns/Nuts_Volts_Downloads_V6.asp

Column #117: Timing is Everything··- about·using interrupts with the SX28AC/DP
Column #118: The Sheer Joy of Experimenting·- ADC0831 and ADC0832 A/D converters·
Column #119: Ping - I See You·- using the new Parallax ultrasonic ranger·
Column #120: You Can't Touch That: Non-Access Control Board·- RFID project·
Column #121: The Parallax Professional Development Board·- the new Parallax board and a stepper motor project·
Column #122: Even Mo MIDI - SX/B and SX28AC/DP MIDI project

It is through the generosity of Nuts and Volts Magazine that we are able to offer their copyrighted material for free download from our web site. There are 122 BASIC Stamp applications available in this series, mostly·written by Jon Williams.·If you like·these columns and appreciate the free support, you·may·consider subscribing to Nuts and Volts·Magazine.

Sincerely,

Ken Gracey
Parallax, Inc.

Comments

• davecdavec Posts: 10
    edited 2005-05-19 02:00
    the Column #118: The Sheer Joy of Experimenting seems to be missing some pages, starts on p35 instead of 29.

cheers
  • Ken GraceyKen Gracey Posts: 7,387
    edited 2005-05-20 16:52
    Hello Dave,

Thanks for pointing that out. I'm using a new tool for making PDFs and must pay attention to the·footer page number instead of the MS Word page number.

It will take a few hours to make it to the web, so I've uploaded a copy with this message.

Sincerely,

Ken Gracey
    Parallax, Inc.