Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
EasyEDA and Propeller 1 & 2 — Parallax Forums

EasyEDA and Propeller 1 & 2

MicksterMickster Posts: 2,681
edited 2024-10-08 06:58 in General Discussion

Was just playing around with this and am starting to like it.

Kinda surprised that a library search brought-up the P1, P2 and even the P2 Edge connector (only found the vertical one).

A bit more jumping through hoops and I was able to import @ManAtWork KISS project that was created in Eagle. I think I can easily get hooked on this thing :)

Craig

Comments

• BTW, I still have a lot of those boards in stock, both empty or assembled. I only stopped selling them because
    1. Some people complained about them not running with extreme overclocking and external RAM connected
    2. @Publison who handled distribution in the US has left the forum (due to health problems I guess)
    3. I haven't got much time to ship single boards all over the world

So I wouldn't really recommend them for gaming and video applications. But for everything else like breadboarding, general machine control, test equipment etc... they are still good. So if you @Mickster or anyone else needs some of them just send me a note. If there is more demand, my friend Ingolf in Spain runs a web shop. So I could ask him if he wants to take care of the distribution.

• MicksterMickster Posts: 2,681

@ManAtWork

I don't care for extreme overclocking and nor do I care about memory expansion. Don't throw these boards away :D
    Prop is on the backburner for me atm but the KISS modules make sense for my upcoming development :+1:

Craig

• MicksterMickster Posts: 2,681
    edited 2024-10-08 20:51

@ManAtWork

I'm thinking these guys need a KISS

https://www.simplefoc.com/

Craig

Edit: Name reminds me of my ex :D

• @ManAtWork said:
    1. Some people complained about them not running with extreme overclocking and external RAM connected

I deeply apologize for any collateral damage to your business from my activities.

• @Wuerfel_21 said:
    I deeply apologize for any collateral damage to your business from my activities.

No no... no problem at all. First, I highly admire your projects and activities. I don't want to point the finger on anybody, but I'm sure it was somebody else and not you, Ada (original thread here) . Second, I havent't sold the KISS board for profit so stop selling it does in no way any damage to my business.

But I also want to point out that I don't want to cause any damage to the P2 community by being sulky. So if anybody still needs some KISS boards we'll find a solution. I just don't have the time to please everybody (which was never the intention of the KISS principle).