P2 Maxi Breakout Board
This larger breakout board idea was shown at the last P2LF. Since then...
- It got a little shorter (was 114mm, now 102mm).
- PWR pins added (board will be shipped with 2 shunts installed on the PWR and ACC positions).
Pwr header notes:
- Removing the ACC shunt disables power to the 5V accessory headers
- Removing the PWR shunt disables power to the breakout.
- Remove shunt to inject own power at the PWR/GND header, instead of using DC Barrel Jack.
- Replace shunt with a remote switch at the PWR header and/or ACC header pins.
Reset button is close to the pwr/acc header as it needs to clear addon boards. Trying to add the extra feature without increasing board size/cost.
Edge module will be inserted with components to the left (ie. opposite way to the mini breakout). Plan B would be to have the Edge the same orientation as mini, but reverse the order of the accessory headers, such that V56 would be bottom-left instead of top-right.