I searched the forum for this question, but didn't get a match, so I apologize if this has been asked before.
So I have twelve robots that have the same problem. One wheel works only part of the time and so the robots spin in a circle.
I've tried 1,000 things on the robot I'm working on right now, but it's still spinning in a circle and it's maddening. It is the left wheel that's not right.
Here's a list of things I've done:
1. Fresh batteries.
2. Traced the servo and encoder wires to their source and made sure they're well seated and plugged into the correct place ( P12, P13, etc.).
3. Made sure the VIN and 5V jumpers are in the correct configuration.
4. Ran the Test Encoder Connections program. It works perfectly.
5. Ran the Calibration program. The left wheel is wonky but works part of the time.
6. Made sure the gap is on the top of the servo.
7. Ran Test for Trim. It spins in a wide circle.
I ran the display calibration program. It's clear there's something wrong with the left servo, but I don't know what to do about it. I attached my results.
Thank you for any advice you have to offer.