Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Main School Project 2014 - Electric Maze — Parallax Forums

Main School Project 2014 - Electric Maze

jegereinarjegereinar Posts: 2
edited 2014-08-25 11:15 in Robotics
Here's the update from our main project in the first year at Tinius Olsen technical school - Kongsberg.
This is an electric Maze, designed in a box of MDF, covered with speaker fabric and carbon film. The electronics are encased in a box of lexan and the controller (handle) is made ​​from an old soldering iron. Inside the controller we have installed a small vibrator to give feedback to the player. The entire project is programmed using a single Parallax Propeller microcontroller.
Many thanks to Martin, Tormod and Kim-Petter. In addition we would like to thank our academic supervisors at Tinius Olsen technical school - Kongsberg.

Attached you will find the Complete code, documentation and Electric wiring diagrams. All documentation is in Norwegian, but can be traslated using Google translate :-)

The unit consists of an LCD for game information, keyboard for data input, amplifyer for Music and a modified PC PSU for Power supply.

[video=youtube_share;MNb6JqJlxDU]

Enjoy!

Comments

• Mark_TMark_T Posts: 1,981
    edited 2014-08-18 14:35
    Very professional...
  • SRLMSRLM Posts: 5,045
    edited 2014-08-18 16:05
    I like it too. Thanks for sharing.
  • TtailspinTtailspin Posts: 1,326
    edited 2014-08-18 21:39
    Great work! Looks like it was fun to build.
  • jegereinarjegereinar Posts: 2
    edited 2014-08-25 11:15
    Thanks for the nice words guys:-)
    Great to get some feedback. Btw it was really fun building it:-D

I see I forgot to credit the developers of the OBEX code we used in this project in the thread, but no worries, you are mentioned in both the main report, and in the code documentation:-)