Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Player x ISD 1760 — Parallax Forums

Player x ISD 1760

MAFONIMAFONI Posts: 4
edited 2010-10-16 20:16 in BASIC Stamp
Friends, help me please,
I need to assemble a player, as simple as possible for an ISD1760 chip corder. The board only needs to have PLAY BOTTON, FORWARD and ERASE, a 5V regulator and nothing more. The output will go to powered speakers the my computer.
Please help me with the layout, because I have urgency to introduce this project.
Already, many thanks.
Mafoni:confused:

Comments

• $WMc%$WMc% Posts: 1,884
    edited 2010-10-15 15:59
    MAFONI wrote: »
    Friends, help me please,
    I need to assemble a player, as simple as possible for an ISD1760 chip corder. The board only needs to have PLAY BOTTON, FORWARD and ERASE, a 5V regulator and nothing more. The output will go to powered speakers the my computer.
    Please help me with the layout, because I have urgency to introduce this project.
    Already, many thanks.
    Mafoni:confused:
    '
    Can you post some doc's on the ISD1760 chip?
    '
    This sounds pretty simple with enough info.
  • MAFONIMAFONI Posts: 4
    edited 2010-10-15 16:09
    $WMc% wrote: »
    '
    Can you post some doc's on the ISD1760 chip?
    '
    This sounds pretty simple with enough info.

There goes a friend!
  • $WMc%$WMc% Posts: 1,884
    edited 2010-10-16 15:53
    MAFONI wrote: »
    There goes a friend!
    '
    I'm a little confused at what your after? Do you need help with a PCB layout?
    '
    Where does the BS2 fit-in?
  • MAFONIMAFONI Posts: 4
    edited 2010-10-16 20:16
    $WMc% wrote: »
    '
    I'm a little confused at what your after? Do you need help with a PCB layout?
    '
    Where does the BS2 fit-in?
    Yes, that's right, but only part of the circuit that deals with the player (playback), not recording!
    I'll put an RC model boats and just need the sounds. Be triggered by radio transmitter (Tx) + bit switch with the receiver (Rx). The sounds are recorded in chipcorder through the recorder whose project was sent in the previous question.
    Thanks,
    MAFONI