Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
accelerometer and gyroscope - Page 2 — Parallax Forums

accelerometer and gyroscope

2»

Comments

• trannhtrannh Posts: 24
    edited 2010-04-16 15:31
    How do you determine which frequency to sample at? Ideally, what I want is to get readings as the person tested is walking. How do I determine which is the best possible frequency for my bs2px uC? What would you use?
  • SRLMSRLM Posts: 5,045
    edited 2010-04-16 21:40
    You don't really have much control over the sampling frequency, at least not directly. I'd just go with as fast as possible, and sort it all out later. You can, of course, slow it down but I don't see why you would want to. Basically what your program will consist of is collecting the data from the two sensors, sending to the computer, and repeating as fast as possible.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔