TetraProp PCBs are now available. I have 50 bare boards in stock.
PM with your mailing address, and I'll respond with my PayPal email and the total order cost.
Price list (1):
- 1 to 9 boards at $12.50 each
- 10 to 19 boards at $11 each
- 20 to 49 boards at $10 each
- 50 to 99 boards at $9 each
- 1x8 headers at $0.30 each
- Assembled board + headers at $99 each (2)(3)
- California residents add %8.25 sales tax (my rate is higher, but I'll pay the difference).
- Introductory price for kits with assembled boards and 24 separate 1x8 stacking headers.
- Please allow demand dependent lead time for assembled boards.
TetraProp(tm) is a Gadget Gangster Propeller Platform compatible board design.
TetraProp(tm) 4 Propeller Feature Set
- Headers allow interconnections for user's design
- Four independent Propeller islands on one board
- Propeller and EEPROM are SMD
- Other components through-hole for easy modification
- Jumper selectable reset type
- Socket for crystal
- PropPlug header for every Propeller
- All stacker pins on 0.1" grid for connecting to a protoboard.
The strengths of this board are that it allows any connection for the user and saves board cost.
The reset circuit can be configured for normal propeller operation with BOE low or reset hold until released with BOE high.
There are no shorted connections on these boards by design ... sometimes people dream things up to put us down.
The SCL pins do not have pull-ups and are not necessary for eeprom booting; pull-ups can be added if necessary.
Connecting all the chips to one clock was never the intention of this design. Complaining such things is just silly anti-marketing.