Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
usb oscilloscope — Parallax Forums

usb oscilloscope

metal_militia7metal_militia7 Posts: 2
edited 2010-07-03 18:16 in Accessories
Hi Everyone, New to this forum. I recently bought usb oscilloscope and i tried to test the CE amplifier that i built with the gain of 12. the circuit maker model works great but when i run the circuit through this oscilloscope, clipping,.... heavy clipping ...I have an old function generator BK precision 3010, which is in working condition and my build seems right for VCE Q seems to be about right. Any help is greatly appreciated, I know i am new to this oscilloscope, i am missing some point. Please help me out. Thanks

Comments

• hover1hover1 Posts: 1,929
    edited 2010-07-01 18:01
    Which model did you purchase? Parallax has two different model now.

Jim
    metal_militia7 said...
    Hi Everyone, New to this forum. I recently bought usb oscilloscope and i tried to test the CE amplifier that i built with the gain of 12. the circuit maker model works great but when i run the circuit through this oscilloscope, clipping,.... heavy clipping ...I have an old function generator BK precision 3010, which is in working condition and my build seems right for VCE Q seems to be about right. Any help is greatly appreciated, I know i am new to this oscilloscope, i am missing some point. Please help me out. Thanks
  • metal_militia7metal_militia7 Posts: 2
    edited 2010-07-02 03:16
    item 28119
  • hover1hover1 Posts: 1,929
    edited 2010-07-03 18:16
    I use the PropScope so I am not familiar with the older model. The 28119 specs say that it's good for 20 Volts Peak to Peak. Are you within that range?
    Jim
    metal_militia7 said...
    item 28119