Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Neat bot — Parallax Forums

Neat bot

Paul BakerPaul Baker Posts: 6,351
edited 2006-01-12 02:26 in Robotics
I know its a competitor's bot, but its too cool not to show you guys (and girls), its not actually availible as of yet, but they are testing the waters by asking for feedback. Those of you into bots should be able to figure out who's it is, its the same as thier standard version but different color and the artistic flair.

dragon05.jpg

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
·1+1=10

Post Edited (Paul Baker) : 1/10/2006 3:32:45 PM GMT

Comments

• PLJackPLJack Posts: 398
    edited 2006-01-10 23:44
    Look Great.
    Not sure how one would attach anything to its artistic body though.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    - - - PLJack - - -

Perfection in design is not achieved when there is nothing left to add.
    It is achieved when there is nothing left to take away.
  • gibbmangibbman Posts: 98
    edited 2006-01-11 01:17
    By the general appearance, Klingon connectors, I should think.
    Jim
  • Paul BakerPaul Baker Posts: 6,351
    edited 2006-01-11 01:40
    A spider silk launcher ala spiderman, or a flame thrower [noparse];)[/noparse]

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    ·1+1=10
  • rockin_rickrockin_rick Posts: 32
    edited 2006-01-11 22:42
    I talked to them on the phone about a year ago about this and was told that they (at that time) still needed to design the back part of the leg where it connects to the body 'behind' (in reference to the pic shown) the servo that moves it front to back. I don't know if they've done anything with it since then...

Rick
  • SN96SN96 Posts: 318
    edited 2006-01-12 02:26
    It's Linxmotion's new creation. I believe it's called the H2 Draggon.·Infact I know the owner/creator. His name is Jim Fry. I don't know him personally, but I know of him. He has several new bots coming out this year. Another one that is neat is the Nameless rover that looks similar to the "Johny Five" from the movie Short Circuit.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Mike

·