Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
post a pic--virtual reality stamping — Parallax Forums

post a pic--virtual reality stamping

kelvin jameskelvin james Posts: 531
edited 2005-02-09 15:39 in Robotics
Got a real life scene of a project in development, let's see it. This is my baby. Hey, it's not complete, but if it was in a box, what could you see? Actually, the process of putting the whole thing, besides the motor, into a handheld box will be a lot more trying than designing the unit overall.This is a keypad programmable stepper motor controller that is code and hardware finished. It looks a little messy, but it works. I will provide more pics later in actual working use with some of the applications it was designed for. Show and tell! kelvin

Comments

• um..., Hium..., Hi Posts: 64
    edited 2005-02-09 02:22
    hey nice proj. but where did you get the keypad, i have been seaching every where and can't find any, my e-mail is Bookrider9@aol.com

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    I wish i knew how to put a pic here! Oh, well!
  • kelvin jameskelvin james Posts: 531
    edited 2005-02-09 08:35
    You can get keypads from places like digikey, jameco, or most online electronic retailers. I am starting to make up my own keylabels with a graphics program, printing them and using clear 4 mil plastic as a waterproof seal.
  • Paul BakerPaul Baker Posts: 6,351
    edited 2005-02-09 15:39
    http://www.allelectronics.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=300&type=store·has the keypad type (4x4 and 2x8)·that jameco carries but for a few dollars less.