Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
I just tried to login to your new Discussion Forum and it appears to have locked me out for some r — Parallax Forums

I just tried to login to your new Discussion Forum and it appears to have locked me out for some r

I am not on here as much as I use to be one main reason I work late nights now and do not have as much time as I use to I was going to add my story about how I got interest in Parallax but I am having trouble getting logging

Comments

• Hi @sam_sam_sam

If you email your story to support@parallax.com we'd get it to the right place for you pronto!
    And always let us know (at support) some details about where you are locked out (url, username), and we can get that fixed up too. (I'm guessing it's the webstore comments section, seeing as you've just posted here ok?)

• @sam_sam_sam said:
    I am not on here as much as I use to be one main reason I work late nights now and do not have as much time as I use to I was going to add my story about how I got interest in Parallax but I am having trouble getting logging

You seemed to have logged in on 8-06 of this year. Did you just forget your password?

• ercoerco Posts: 20,250

You can also email your story directly to Ken at kgracey@parallax.com .

I just emailed Ken late yesterday and he replied quickly, asking for photos too. I'm Parallax poster child for today!

I'll repost this info in my thread on this request.