Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Out of stock Propeller Mini — Parallax Forums

Out of stock Propeller Mini

LtechLtech Posts: 366
edited 2022-03-16 20:42 in Propeller 1

It is bad time for me. :(

A lot of small productions boxes, run on the prop mini build on to of a PCB
If we do not have time and mostly on small productions we use the mini as starting point of the pcb
It is easy and we can solder everything by hand, we do not have to start a smd line for this

I can't believe the crystal is the dumber on this board like mention on the shop

We buy 27 from all the stocks we found, just to not have to trow away years of pcb patches.
20 of them from USA and pay 150$ transport, and be lucky on custom this time.

Comments

• Did you already order from Mouser?

• Yess I know,

We get the last 7 mouser get in stock last week
    We have a safe amount for some time now.

• Well, you're welcome anyway.
    I'll make a note to show zero concern in the future.

In my country, we have these things called "manners". You evidently don't understand this concept. 👎

• Looks like the mini was retired, my guess is that its based on the P1 QFN thats out of production. You could always fab your own minis based on the P1 Q44.

• Sorry Mickster.

I real don't want to hurt anybody.
    English is my fourth language, perhaps I mismatch the meaning.
    "Yess I know" was intended about the lost of the mini, not to you helping hand.
    So please don't be angry

thank you and again sorry

• Buck RogersBuck Rogers Posts: 2,160
    edited 2022-03-20 05:29

@DigitalBob said:
    Looks like the mini was retired, my guess is that its based on the P1 QFN thats out of production. You could always fab your own minis based on the P1 Q44.

Hello!
    It is possible. But more than likely it is the crystal it uses. For example, the page for it says it has been retired. But it does not say what else would successfully take its place. It might be possible to translate everything shown on that PCB back there on to a Propeller Project Board USB but I am speaking/writing from my own experience here. Bob? What's that wild cat doing outside your place?

Mascot not available.