Spinner2 - command-line Spin2 compiler for Windows and Linux
So, thanks to the Spin2 compiler source being officially released by @cgracey, here's my command line frontend I hacked up.
Upsides this has over PNut:
- Real CLI tool (as opposed to PNut's weird cludge)
- doesn't spew temp files all over the place
- Native Linux binary
- Frontend written in portable C instead of Delphi (questionable upside)
- UTF-8 source support (in addition to UTF-16)
- Automated build process
- There's bugs, I guess. Maybe.
- Code is real jank
- No built-in loading. Use loadp2, it is good.
- No DEBUG support yet.
- Will always try to load dependencies relative to the current directory
I plan on maybe adding a preprocessor and other neat features... Contributions are of course welcome.
Right now I just want to see if it works OK for people.
GitHub link: https://github.com/Wuerfel21/spinner2
.. and you may find compiled binaries attached