Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Propeller Code Generator - Now with 14 working Objects - Page 2 — Parallax Forums

Propeller Code Generator - Now with 14 working Objects

2»

Comments

• RaymanRayman Posts: 13,883

I'm tempted to try out CrossOver by CodeWeavers. It's a bit cheaper than Parallels and runs on Linux too.

Fixed up I2C and RTC objects a bit so the code is cleaner and more readable. I2C code has some expanded functions for interaction with things like camera modules.
    Revised code is in top post.

edited 2021-06-06 20:01

Just added a QVGA object with 16bpp. This is needed for camera module object to be added next...

New .exe in zip in top post.

Added a DVP Camera object.
    Uses some Arducam code to init the camera over I2C.
    Supports OV7675, OV2640, and OV5640 cameras. Wouldn't be too hard to add others as Arducam has code for lots of them.

This object requires I2C and QVGA objects to be created first. Also, needs P2 clock of at least 260 MHz.

The code will init the camera in QVGA preview mode and show on VGA monitor. There is code there for other operating modes as well. Some of them have a .jpg mode, which would be interesting to use.
    I'm using a PCB adapters (described in another thread) that connect the camera modules to the P2 Eval board.
    However, you can edit the pin settings in the Platform.h file that it generates.

466 x 409 - 17K
    3024 x 4032 - 3M