Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Leaving electronics ( too old ..78 yrs old ) Prop 1 hardware for sale — Parallax Forums

Leaving electronics ( too old ..78 yrs old ) Prop 1 hardware for sale

I have over the last 8 years accumulated a large mass of Parallax hardware that I can no longer use.
Professional Development board, Proto bds. etc.
thewebranger@yahoo.com

Comments

• Save a bit of that gear -- it's always good for one's mind to play.
  • @Mbyron I second Jon's thoughts. I'm no spring chicken either, and I tend to wander away from this hobby for a bit sometimes... and then something bites me in the tuckus one day and away I go again. If you do decide to hang-up your clip-leads, a big "thanks" is hereby given for making your stuff available to the newcomers.
  • MByronMByron Posts: 26
    edited 2021-05-24 19:48

I am trying to get in contact with Jim to whom I sold my Prop 1 hardware last year.
    I believe he was a forum administrator.
    Any help would be deeply appreciated.
    Thanks. MIchael Byron

• Jim's forum handle is @Publison

• @MByron said:
    I am trying to get in contact with Jim to whom I sold my Prop 1 hardware last year.
    I believe he was a forum administrator.
    Any help would be deeply appreciated.
    Thanks. MIchael Byron

What do you need Michael? I'm here everyday.

• I am interested in purchasing used prop hardware. Do you have a list of items for sale?

• @T-Bone said:
    I am interested in purchasing used prop hardware. Do you have a list of items for sale?

The good new is Michael's box got shipped to my digs in Nashville. We are not supposed to sell on the forum. I will send you an email. I have it from your signup account.

• MByronMByron Posts: 26
    edited 2021-05-24 22:47

@Publison
    If you are not using the 2 motors that I sold you, my grandson is asking for me to build a. robot and I would like to buy them back.
    Michael Byron

• PublisonPublison Posts: 12,366
    edited 2021-05-24 23:05

@MByron said:
    @Publison
    If you are not using the 2 motors that I sold you, my grandson is asking for me to build a. robot and I would like to buy them back.
    Michael Byron

PM me your physical address. I will ship them. I have many of those.

• @Publison
    I do not know how to PM you. Could you email me your email address. Mine is thewebranger@yahoo.com

• To send a private message just click their user name link, in the upper right corner there is a message button, from there you can send a message to them directly.

• @T-Bone said:
    I am interested in purchasing used prop hardware. Do you have a list of items for sale?

PM Sent

• Bad news. By this measure, I only have 7 years to finish all my projects.

• I am 78, work a full time job, and have no inclination to quit the propeller!
    Jim