Cluso's Propeller OS (v2.43) - includes SD Driver and FAT32 Object plus Serial Driver
Here is the first official release of my OS for the P2.
2021-05-18: Update v2.43
- The SD mailbox definition has been move to upper hub ram and the addresses defined in _HUBDEF.
- The startSD(_hub._sd_mailbox, @sd_buffer, _hub._sdpins) now passes the sd_buffer address and the sdpins but the pins are currently fixed (ie ignored) in SD_DRIV.
- Added a "Q"uit command to SD_DRIV
- A few minor fixes and tweeks.
Note: All object files updated and may be incompatible with previous releases
2021-05-14: Update v2.42
_hubdef2.spin Reorganised and added some more fields. Now located in hub just below $7C000
Improved information messages and general code tidy
2021-05-14: Update v2.41
DIR & DIRCPM improved
general code tidy
2021-05-13: Update v2.40
Minor fixes and following commands added
Previous thread discussing this is here
Included in this release.....
- OS238 v238 - OS for P2 - uses an SD Card formatted as FAT32
- SD_DRIV v270 - SD pasm driver (reqs a cog)
- SD_FAT32 v237 - FAT32 object supporting FAT32 multiple files (converted/modified from Kye's FAT driver)
- rr_format_IO v066 - A common formatting object derived from jonnymac's jm_fullduplexserial
- rr_ser_drv_multiport16 v060 - Multiport Serial Driver - pasm (reqs a cog)
Please report any bugs here