Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Propeller 1 in Agricultural Pollination Rig — Parallax Forums

Propeller 1 in Agricultural Pollination Rig

https://www.parallax.com/orchard-pollinate/

Bring on the questions Mr. @"Phil Pilgrim (PhiPi)"!

Ken Gracey

Comments

• Bring on the questions Mr. @"Phil Pilgrim (PhiPi)"!

Okay, but first I must say that that's a really cool app! Another significant win for the Propeller!

My question is this: how in the world do they collect enough pollen to distribute that way? Tarps on the ground? Trained bees? Protein synthesis?

Enquiring minds want to know!TM

(Yeah, I know. If I've got enough free time to ponder stuff like this, why am I not acquainting myself with the P2? :smile: )

-Phil

• I don't know, Phil. That's probably the secret part of their application.

Since you're so busy reading this today, I bet you could cough up an interesting application for our site too!

Ken Gracey

• Since you're so busy reading this today, I bet you could cough up an interesting application for our site too!

Unfortunately, the best one is proprietary, but I might ask my customer for permission. However, as stated in another thread, I'm mentoring a HS senior, who's building a digital tachometer for his car. It uses the FLiP module and a 7-segment display I designed for that other app. The Prop's multiple processors have been a godsend for the tach! Perhaps, when he's finished, I could coax him into posting his project on the forum.

-Phil