Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Looking for Propeller + LW20 + Bluetooth consultant to write embedded code for project — Parallax Forums

Looking for Propeller + LW20 + Bluetooth consultant to write embedded code for project

jmcdono3jmcdono3 Posts: 2
edited 2020-06-02 16:52 in General Discussion
Hi,
I'm currently developing a couple prototypes that utilize the Propeller, Lightware LW20 range sensor, and Bluetooth module, and would like to see about engage an experienced consultant to help with the embedded code to interface and analyze the LW20C sensors signal to interpret distances and initiate certain outputs depending on these values. Please reference schematic, block diagram and pictures of hardware setup.
Interested parties, please send me a Private message via the forum with your contact details so I can connect with you.
Thanks. Best, Justin.
Justin McDonough

Comments

• Sounds like an interesting project Justin.

Just to let you know, I removed the duplicate post in the Propeller category as we always try to prevent duplication and dilution of replies across multiple threads.

Good luck with your project, and hopefully you will connect with some people here that can help.

And it goes without saying--- if you can share pictures and maybe a little story of your future gadget powered by a Propeller, that would always be interesting !!! And maybe it could be considered for a future spot in the newsletter too, if you wanted to share with the world!
  • Hi Von, Can you let me know how to modify my post and share a picture. A little dissappointed I haven't received a single interested party as of yet and would like to move this as quickly as possible. Is it clear that is a payed consultancy? Thanks. Best, Justin.
  • jmcdono3 wrote: »
    Hi Von, Can you let me know how to modify my post and share a picture. A little dissappointed I haven't received a single interested party as of yet and would like to move this as quickly as possible. Is it clear that is a payed consultancy? Thanks. Best, Justin.

If you go back and edit your first post, look for "attach a file". You can use that the attach a picture.