I've just upgraded from SimpleIDE 1.0.2 to 1.1.0 on my mac (OSX 10.12.6) and my project started failing. After a while I realize that the custom clkfreq that I set in the board .cfg file didn't get applied by the proploader (CLKFREQ doesn't match)
I'm currently using a 4.9152 MHz crystal that gets me a 78643200 Hz clock with the XTAL1+PLL16X mode (I'm going to replace it later with a 5MHz one, but this is what I have right now)
I've created a custom board config file with this settings:
If I check CLKFREQ
value on it gives me 80000000 when using SimpleIDE 1.1.0, but 78643200 when I use version 1.0.2
I have downloaded and compiled a new version of proploader
from github (https://github.com/parallaxinc/PropLoader
) and now is working as it should.
I just wanted to let other people using SimpleIDE on OSX that the current version parallax offers you on their site (https://www.parallax.com/downloads/simpleide-software-mac-propeller-c
) has this issue.