Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Can I pay someone to write a code for me? — Parallax Forums

Can I pay someone to write a code for me?

basically I am looking for someone to write a code.
the site I am working off of is http://weather.uwyo.edu/upperair/sounding.html
I need all the info from stations from the midwest to the east coast, from 2-12z to 25-12z
my problem is what I attached. Most of everything is copy and paste into excel but what I attached needs to be divided out so it has like observation time then all the numbers next to it that showed up on the search results. The other stuff that pops up is just copy and paste onto excel.
sorry if I am not explaining this well.

Comments

• I might be interested. But show me example inputs to the supposed program and what you want the outputs to look like. And do you want the program to interact with the website directly, or will you already have downloaded the data into a text file?

-Phil
  • ercoerco Posts: 20,244
    @sammichy1:

PhiPi is the best you'll find here. Don't let him get away!
  • I could do that in Labview.
  • rjo__rjo__ Posts: 2,114
    What operating system are you using? AppleScript could probably handle this pretty easily.

Rich
  • What is shown looks like it is using Javascript. If that is the case, then you could expand this and add JQuery or Python and send the data directly to and from an Excel spreadsheet or other format.

What is your budget for this and the timeline you are looking to get this done in?