Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Parallax = education - Page 2 — Parallax Forums

Parallax = education

2»

Comments

• Or we could take a small plane. Both Erco and Xanadu are pilots. I think Erco still has his Cessna, though I believe it's only a two-seater. I'll have to practice my wing-walking technique.
  • Or we could take a small plane. Both Erco and Xanadu are pilots. I think Erco still has his Cessna, though I believe it's only a two-seater. I'll have to practice my wing-walking technique.

Wow! Scary thought; brewski's considered!

As for wing-walking Gordon, .... maybe you could run a test with Rayman's BOTTO first :)

Yea, if it's a Skycatcher, it is side by side. I always thought he had a 172.

erco will be busy with a robot surprise upon landing, xanadu can fly one handed, and have one hand out of the window catching your act on his cellphone. Dang if I knew there was going to be this level of entertainment, I would have planned a vacation around it.
  • Clear prop!
  • Publison wrote: »
    Or we could take a small plane. Both Erco and Xanadu are pilots. I think Erco still has his Cessna, though I believe it's only a two-seater. I'll have to practice my wing-walking technique.

Yea, if it's a Skycatcher, it is side by side. I always thought he had a 172.

IIR, C-152.
  • If Erco does have a 172, then it's a four-seater, but they still might insist I ride outside. He likes to pretend he's Jimmy Stewart in Flight of the Phoenix.

Or, if time is of no concern, maybe we could ride up in a car (rented or otherwise). Must huddle to assess interest.
  • ercoerco Posts: 20,244
    152!
  • erco wrote: »
    152!

I stand corrected.

• A 152 with 3 souls onboard, Or 1 outboard, might struggle to meet weight and balance and carry enough fuel to reach Rocklan nonstop! LOL
    Jim
    edited 2017-09-01 16:41
    Li'l 19H really ain't much of crosscountry plane, but she's perfect for local trips to Catalina. The wife & I and our folding bikes pushed the limits of weight & balance.

small4a.JPG

small5a.JPG

small2a.JPG
    640 x 480 - 78K
    640 x 480 - 89K
    640 x 480 - 120K
  • ERCO-The bikes are almost bigger then the plane...
    They're both pedal-powered.
  • MikeDYurMikeDYur Posts: 2,176
    edited 2017-09-01 22:57
    Much more room for cargo, and fits your lifestyle better, plus no airport needed.

If erco bites, @Gordon, Please don't try to wing walk this one, take a bus.
    1203 x 661 - 821K
    19H is sprightly for her age.

sonic.bmp