Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
P1V in DIP40 format (together with an Dual ARM Cortex A9) — Parallax Forums

P1V in DIP40 format (together with an Dual ARM Cortex A9)

dMajodMajo Posts: 855
edited 2017-02-10 13:05 in Propeller 1
I don't know if someone has noticed, I've seen it today ... anyway:

https://hackaday.io/project/6786-soft-propeller

Comments

• PublisonPublison Posts: 12,366
    edited 2017-02-10 14:24
  • David BetzDavid Betz Posts: 14,511
    edited 2017-02-13 11:50
    deleted
  • David Betz wrote: »
    I would not put too much stock in this guy. I sent him money ages ago and never received anything.

Unfortunate. Seems like he has stock:

https://shop.trenz-electronic.de/en/TE0722-02-DIPFORTy1-Soft-Propeller

• David BetzDavid Betz Posts: 14,511
    edited 2017-02-13 11:50
    deleted
  • I am sorry that I've revitalized an old and well known thing. Now that I've seen the Publison's link to the thread I remember something, but I haven't immediately correlated the the twit to the thread from the past.
    David Betz wrote: »
    I would not put too much stock in this guy. I sent him money ages ago and never received anything.

Did you try to buy from him or through shop.trenz-electronic.de? Is the whole company (trenz) unreliable?
    They claim to have 50 DIPFORTy1 in stock and also 8 industrial grade version.
    Have you tried to claim your paid board recently?
  • dMajo wrote: »
    I am sorry that I've revitalized an old and well known thing. Now that I've seen the Publison's link to the thread I remember something, but I haven't immediately correlated the the twit to the thread from the past.

Did you try to buy from him or through shop.trenz-electronic.de? Is the whole company (trenz) unreliable?
    I supported his crowd-funded project to build this board so I guess I dealt with him directly. Maybe this Trenz company is reliable. I haven't dealt with them. They don't really owe me anything. A Lukats does.
    dMajo wrote: »
    I am sorry that I've revitalized an old and well known thing. Now that I've seen the Publison's link to the thread I remember something, but I haven't immediately correlated the the twit to the thread from the past.

I supported his crowd-funded project to build this board so I guess I dealt with him directly. Maybe this Trenz company is reliable. I haven't dealt with them. They don't really owe me anything. A Lukats does.
    I apologize for my posts about this product. While it is true that I paid money and never received anything for several years, the Trenz company eventually refunded my money. I have no reason to believe that this is not an excellent product.

dMajo wrote: »

I apologize for my posts about this product. While it is true that I paid money and never received anything for several years, the Trenz company eventually refunded my money. I have no reason to believe that this is not an excellent product.

Hi David, do I still owe you money?
    Antti Lukats