Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Is Parallax Closed today? — Parallax Forums

Is Parallax Closed today?

mosquito56mosquito56 Posts: 387
edited 2007-12-26 17:27 in Propeller 1
·I am trying to make an order from parallax but I can't get through on the phone. Are they closed today? Please refrence below and give me a call for credit card number. After I asked for quote, I lost everything in my cart so I couldn't just fill in the credit card number.
Quotation request: 2782

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Mosquito: An animal which buzzes in your ear and never stops. He may byte you, he may nibble you, but you will know you were bit.

·A good engineer borrows from others, a great engineer steals everything outright!!

Comments

• Mike CookMike Cook Posts: 829
    edited 2007-12-26 16:56
    closed until 01-02-08

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Mike
  • ClemensClemens Posts: 236
    edited 2007-12-26 16:58
    I hope everyone at parallax is having a good time with their families right now smile.gif
  • mosquito56mosquito56 Posts: 387
    edited 2007-12-26 17:01
    · How rude of them to think of their families more than my pleasure. j/k. Thanx for the info.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Mosquito: An animal which buzzes in your ear and never stops. He may byte you, he may nibble you, but you will know you were bit.

·A good engineer borrows from others, a great engineer steals everything outright!!
  • Mike CookMike Cook Posts: 829
    edited 2007-12-26 17:05
    If it's a 'have to have item' right now! Then try www.mouser.com or www.digikey.com. Both of these vendors carry 'some' of Parallax's items.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Mike
  • bambinobambino Posts: 789
    edited 2007-12-26 17:23
    I noticed some Parallax items in my local Radio Shack this past Monday. Just the Memsic, Ping, and PIR modules, but they said 150 more Part types where on the way.