Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
connecting the prop for first time, driver? for windows xp? — Parallax Forums

connecting the prop for first time, driver? for windows xp?

mosquito56mosquito56 Posts: 387
edited 2007-12-19 14:52 in Propeller 1
Got it. !!!! Says connected

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Mosquito: An animal which buzzes in your ear and never stops. He may byte you, he may nibble you, but you will know you were bit.

·A good engineer borrows from others, a great engineer steals everything outright!!

Post Edited (mosquito56) : 12/18/2007 5:14:51 PM GMT

Comments

• deSilvadeSilva Posts: 2,967
    edited 2007-12-18 17:18
    Mosquito,
    it is absolutely unclear what you have done, or what you you are doing, or what you plan to do. Or what equipment you use: A PropPlug?

You need at least a multimeter. Please do not try to do anything without being able to measure voltage and current, except you like to spend hours of useless guesswork.
  • mosquito56mosquito56 Posts: 387
    edited 2007-12-19 13:28
    This is why I asked if the ability to delete topics was available. I realized that a post might become obsolete very quickly. To be honest I don't even remember what caused me to start this topic. I edited it about 2 minutes after I started it to try to not waste anyones time.
    · It seems that if I ask a· question I only get 1 or 2 answers. Do I need to repsond to get more or should I wait?
    · I read every response to every post I make.
    Don

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Mosquito: An animal which buzzes in your ear and never stops. He may byte you, he may nibble you, but you will know you were bit.

·A good engineer borrows from others, a great engineer steals everything outright!!
  • Mike GreenMike Green Posts: 23,101
    edited 2007-12-19 14:52
    In order to get useful answers, one needs to ask clear and interesting questions, particularly including enough information to understand the question in context and to pique the interest of other readers.