Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Propellor blues!!!! — Parallax Forums

Propellor blues!!!!

mosquito56mosquito56 Posts: 387
edited 2007-12-16 04:15 in Propeller 1
Got my parallax package yesterday.mad.gif They send what they had and just enough to make me drool. I got the protoboard, a bunch of leds, switches, pot's caps and resi but no connector.freaked.gif·· Didn't get the education kit which has the usb adapter so I·CAN'T· connect anything to the puter. Talk about electronics interuptis.
· Got email another package mailed that weighs twice as much. I just hope it has something I can start with.
Mosquito.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Mosquito: An animal which buzzes in your ear and never stops. He may byte you, he may nibble you, but you will know you were bit.

Comments

• RaymanRayman Posts: 14,223
    edited 2007-12-16 02:02
    Well, if you have a serial port, you can just build the 2 or 3 transistor circuits in the documentation... All the parts are available at RadioShack...

The schematic is here:
    http://www.parallax.com/DiagramsSchematicsandImages/tabid/254/Default.aspx
  • mosquito56mosquito56 Posts: 387
    edited 2007-12-16 04:15
    Good idea. I don't have enough experience to try to wire this puppy up the first time out. I have never used a breadboard and everything is so small I need to practice before I try this. Thank God I have a magnifying glass, looks like time to buy a microscope.
    ·Geeze I miss the old vaucuum tubes. Lol.
    Mosquito

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Mosquito: An animal which buzzes in your ear and never stops. He may byte you, he may nibble you, but you will know you were bit.