Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
2 new SpinStudio modules available - XBee adapter and bare ProtoCard — Parallax Forums

2 new SpinStudio modules available - XBee adapter and bare ProtoCard

parts-man73parts-man73 Posts: 830
edited 2007-11-26 04:17 in Propeller 1
Hello everyone,

I have 2 new modules for SpinStudio available now, in stock and ready to ship. See an overview of the Spinstudio System at ucontroller.com/spinstudiooverview.html

The XBee adapter module - You can plug an XBee right into you SpinStudio, or a Parallax Proto Board that's been modified to accept SpinStudio Modules. RX, TX, RTS and CTS are accessible through the SpinStudio connector. Since there is 4 extra IO lines, I included a female header that you can plug one of my SD Card adapters right into this XBee adapter. "Stacking" them into one SpinStudio Socket.

The ProtoCard - Make your own SpinStudio peripheral modules! The ProtoCard gives you the ability to design and permanently solder together projects that can be easily unplugged when you want to work with a different project, then come back to it later, without having to start again from scratch. The ProtoCard gives you access to 8 of the Propeller IO lines, both I2C lines, 5 VDC, 3.3 VDC and VSS(ground). Perfect for mini-projects that you don't want to assemble and dis-assemble often!

This brings the total number of peripheral Modules available for SpinStudio to 9! I believe it to be the most versatile Development package available for the Propeller today.

SpinStudio is now featured on igniteautomation.com/

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Brian

uController.com - home of SpinStudio

PropNIC - Add ethernet ability to your Propeller!

SD card Adapter