Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Circuit diagram of PIR sensor. — Parallax Forums

Circuit diagram of PIR sensor.

wahkeiwahkei Posts: 4
edited 2012-05-01 16:01 in Learn with BlocklyProp
Is there any way i can obtain the circuit diagram of the PIR sensor (in attachment) ? Any suggestion and idea i'll appreciate with a big thank you. smile.gif

Comments

• Skywalker49Skywalker49 Posts: 172
    edited 2007-10-24 13:33
    W.

did you check out the Parallax website?

http://www.parallax.com/dl/docs/prod/audiovis/PIRSensor-V1.2.pdf

good luck, Ed
  • wahkeiwahkei Posts: 4
    edited 2007-10-24 14:29
    Yup. I had check the website but i couldn't find the circuit diagram. It like a manual sheet teach us how to use the PIR sensor but never mention about the whole circuit diagram.
  • FranklinFranklin Posts: 4,747
    edited 2007-10-25 01:41
    What is it you are trying to accomplish with the pir?

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    - Stephen
  • wahkeiwahkei Posts: 4
    edited 2007-10-25 08:43
    I'm trying to apply the PIR sensor to detect motion. And i had successfully get the output, over 3V. Now, what i need is to obtain the circuit diagram for my presentation. There is no point just to show the output of the sensor without knowing the complete circuit. What i know is there should have amplifier, comparator and an unknown IC. A complete circuit diagram will make my presentation completely interesting. Thanks smile.gif
  • Chris SavageChris Savage Parallax Engineering Posts: 14,406
    edited 2007-10-25 14:33
    He is not looking for a circuit diagram; he is looking for the schematic to the PIR itself, which is not available. You may have to represent the PIR with a block diagram including the components you mentioned. Take care.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Chris Savage
    Parallax Tech Support
  • Tony StewartTony Stewart Posts: 1
    edited 2012-05-01 16:01
    He is not looking for a circuit diagram; he is looking for the schematic to the PIR itself, which is not available. You may have to represent the PIR with a block diagram including the components you mentioned. Take care.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Chris Savage
    Parallax Tech Support

WHich is the best way to reduce the sensitivity of the PIR sensor? to say a range form 15ft to say 1 ft.?
    585-29827 Rev B