Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Propeller Tool Feature Request — Parallax Forums

Propeller Tool Feature Request

Timothy D. SwieterTimothy D. Swieter Posts: 1,613
edited 2007-10-06 02:07 in Propeller 1
I have been using the Propeller Tool for the last week straight (instead of on and off).· I have a feature or two to request based on my use:

1.· The ability to specifying the com port·or have it auto detect·(I know this was mentioned in another thread)
2.· The ability to specify aliases for·user directories of libraries or change where the propeller library is.
3.· # define ability·(I remember there was a long discussion on this a while ago in another thread, no need to repeat it here)

I notice that the drop down box on the left has a couple short cuts in it for the Propeller Library and Demos etc.· It also appears to remember the history for directories that I use.· I would like to be able to add aliases to directorys in the preferences dialog and have them appear in this drop down list·because my project use the same directory structure and the directory path listed all start to look the same.· In addition to the·creating an alias for a directory, it would also be nice to specify the color of the folder.· In the top left pane blue folders appear to be the Propeller library and yellow folders everything else, I would like to make the other folders colored based on what directoy the file is stored in.· Does this make sense?

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Timothy D. Swieter
tdswieter.com
One little spark of imagination is all it takes for an idea to explode