Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Where's epmoyer? — Parallax Forums

Where's epmoyer?

mparkmpark Posts: 1,305
edited 2007-10-08 05:26 in Propeller 1
I haven't seen him post in a long time. Anyone know?

Comments

• Ym2413aYm2413a Posts: 630
    edited 2007-10-07 05:02
    Maybe he's busy?
    People tend to disappear for a bit and show up again.
    It comes down to how busy they are with other things.

Hopefully we'll see him again soon.
  • epmoyerepmoyer Posts: 314
    edited 2007-10-07 18:19
    Greetings everyone!

Thanks for asking; It's very kind of you to inquire. I'm still up and kicking [noparse]:)[/noparse] It's kind of an odd thought that if something serious were to happen to any of us here we'd just disappear and nobody would ever know why. Forums are weird that way.

I've actually dropped off the radar to crank on a large non-gaming Propeller project which consists of both a new hardware design and a ton of new software. The hardware is done and running, the core software is done, the windows software that talks to it is in the early stages of development, and I haven't even started on the documentation. I still have miles to go before I sleep, but I would say that the hardest stuff is behind me. My case design is finished but I haven't generated the assembly drawing yet; I expect to pull the trigger on that early next week so I should have some cases in my hand around the 15th or so. Maybe I'll snap a picture at that point and spill the beans to the group.

In other news, I've been spending a lot of time in the last months helping a company get back on its feet after they lost a dear friend of mine who died unexpectedly running the OC marathon. They're up and cranking again so for the last two weeks I've been transitioning out of that job and back into my "normal" job (a small start-up company working out of my home office). The transition has kept me so busy that for two weeks I haven't touched my own Prop project and haven't had the time to try out the new postings!

I'm very excited to see the group hopping again, and I'm thrilled to see Bamse making use of HDMF and my graphics diver. The weekend is still young so perhaps I'll have to sneak a peak later today [noparse]:)[/noparse] I'm also very keen to try out Batllez0wned; I used to walk 2 miles to a Shakey's pizza near my house when I was 12 just to play that game. It totally amazed me.
  • Ym2413aYm2413a Posts: 630
    edited 2007-10-08 05:26
    Glad to see your still around buddy! [noparse]:)[/noparse]
    I was wondering where you went off to as well.