Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Proto Board plus Emic — Parallax Forums

Proto Board plus Emic

NewzedNewzed Posts: 2,503
edited 2007-09-11 13:48 in Propeller 1
My Proto Board with the DS1307 and the TLC2543 was working so well I added a Stamp-controlled Emic to the system.· Works very well -·I can get the time from Emic and she tells me when I clearing the EEPROM, writing·to it or ·reading from it.· Those events are displayed on Hyper, but when I am recording data for a long period and Hyper is turned off, she tells me each time the program writes a packet to EEPROM.· Now I don't have to watch the Write LED to see if it is still working -· I just listen.

I added the simulation object to my program and serout the desired command to Emic.· It is strictly Prop-to-Stamp so there are no voltage problems between the Prop and the Stamp.

Sid

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift.

That is why they call it the present.

Don't have VGA?
Newzed@aol.com
·

Comments

• Nick WaldvogelNick Waldvogel Posts: 71
    edited 2007-09-11 01:14
    Simply wonderful!!· What's next on the list?

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
  • NewzedNewzed Posts: 2,503
    edited 2007-09-11 13:48
    The next thing is to combine the DS1307 module and the TLC2543 module into a single module.· The board has been made on SuperMill and assembled.· Just waiting for the chips to arrive so I can check it out.· This should make a much neater installation since it will reduce the number of patch wires from 5 to 3 - 5VDC, 3VDC and Vss.

Sid

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift.

That is why they call it the present.

Don't have VGA?
    Newzed@aol.com
    ·