Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Sharing of my new project, on this forum when it is completed..... — Parallax Forums

Sharing of my new project, on this forum when it is completed.....

m.r.b.m.r.b. Posts: 36
edited 2007-08-22 15:24 in Propeller 1
Firstly.... How do I post the project I am doing, with source code, and diagrams... on completion, for all to share???
I however expect, that it will not be completed for up to a few weeks yet...

Secondly.... What am I up to???
I am building a 3 axis stepper motor motion controller board, with an RS232 interface to the host controlling PC.
The steppers are to be 'driven' using differential step 'clock' and 'direction' pulses, fed to 3rd party stepper motor drivers.
The board also has a dedicated origin (home) input assigned per axis, for reading origin proximity sensors.cool.gif

Any interest????

Regards M.R.B.

·

Comments

• Franz AchatzFranz Achatz Posts: 140
    edited 2007-08-22 11:44
    m.r.b. said...
    Firstly.... How do I post the project I am doing, with source code, and diagrams... on completion, for all to share???
    I however expect, that it will not be completed for up to a few weeks yet...

Secondly.... What am I up to???
    I am building a 3 axis stepper motor motion controller board, with an RS232 interface to the host controlling PC.
    The steppers are to be 'driven' using differential step 'clock' and 'direction' pulses, fed to 3rd party stepper motor drivers.
    The board also has a dedicated origin (home) input assigned per axis, for reading origin proximity sensors.cool.gif

Any interest????

Regards M.R.B.

this sound great. What can be done when its finished?
    Drilling PCB's by sending a Exellonfile via RS232 and/or Plotting etc... ?

You could upload your project (source code, fotos, schematic etc)·to your server and just
    link it into this forum.

have fun
    Franz
  • rjo_rjo_ Posts: 1,825
    edited 2007-08-22 15:24
    m.r.b.

Interest? How about terminal expectation... "I'll die if you don't."

to post ... just zip your files and attach them through the forum's reply manager... hit "Post Reply" and it pops up.

Rich