Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
just a "smily" for this weekend — Parallax Forums

just a "smily" for this weekend

Franz AchatzFranz Achatz Posts: 140
edited 2007-08-18 09:47 in Propeller 1
Guys,

THIS IS NOT A TECHNICAL PROPELLER POSTING !!!!!

i just discovered that i do love the Propeller more then my wife.
Many thanks to Ken and·Chip for this excellent job.

I think i better can go offline for the next two days to keep my wife a bit "up and happy".

have a nice weekend guys
Franz

·

Comments

• Fred HawkinsFred Hawkins Posts: 997
    edited 2007-08-18 00:11
    33rd anniversary today. I suspect my wife loves me more when I have a Propeller to fiddle with. (It could happen.)
    She also thinks oLED's are cute. (yes!)
  • JamesxJamesx Posts: 132
    edited 2007-08-18 02:41
    That's pretty funny, y'all !!

Jim C
    Atlanta
  • SkogsgurraSkogsgurra Posts: 231
    edited 2007-08-18 08:31
    There are slightly different reactions to the Propeller. I love it. My wife, who is getting used to having her husband tied up in different projects, likes it too. Mostly because she can see how happy I am with it. But, she has started to like that Cip avatar also (the cuddly bear with a propeller cap). And that is somewhat alarming...

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
  • rjo_rjo_ Posts: 1,825
    edited 2007-08-18 09:20
    Franz,

True story...about "true love."

I'm divorced but my x-wife suddenly found me more interesting after I got my Propeller. She even invited me to dinner... with friends.

AND she is also my first customer... I've alread sold her a Demo Board ... and one of Bean's overlay boards.

Don't worry about your marriage. I see Propeller singles parties in your future... There will even be Propeller Cruises...mark my words.

Rich
  • rjo_rjo_ Posts: 1,825
    edited 2007-08-18 09:47
    Franz,

Also true... the Prop is great for the whole family. Took my 18 year old out of town to detox her before sending her back to school... and we were sitting there extolling the virtues of Suboxone, when CSI Miami came on the tube. I generally don't watch anything but news and comedy (the Daily show)... so I had never seen CSI.

Anyway, after a bomb goes off, the genius investigator picks up a piece... and says... I wonder what this is?...

So I say to my daughter... "that's a light emitting diode." "Sure... she says"... you should have seen her eyes the bomb expert tells the genius investigator that the little bomb fragment was "an LED... a light emitting diode." My daughter asked me how they worked... I had to tell her the truth... "no one really knows...but they do work very well!"

Rich

By the way... everyone is rightfully excited about Suboxone... if you know of anyone with similar problems in their family, they need to know that this drug is the best thing to happen to opiate addiction management in 50 years. The only problem is that in the US we don't tend to talk about the problems with new drugs... but the Australian doctors do[noparse]:)[/noparse]