Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Propeller and 3-Phase BLDC — Parallax Forums

Propeller and 3-Phase BLDC

LafetLafet Posts: 23
edited 2007-07-06 09:23 in Propeller 1
Hello, I am trying to use the Propeller in a brushless 3-phase controller application. Does anyone know where I can get reference code?
I am especially interested in sensor control with AS5040 from Austriamicrosystems.

Best Regards, Lafet

Comments

• RinksCustomsRinksCustoms Posts: 531
    edited 2007-07-06 00:41
    Neat sensor, must cost a good buck if it does all that. If your looking for the 10bit quad encoding, there's an object in the object echange that deals with quad encoding, if your looking for the PWM output, scaling PWM is easily accomplished with the prop, Look at the Ping.spin source code for a bit of an example on how to read a PWM signal. As far as 3phase goes, i haven't gotten into it enough to be of any help, i can tell ya this though, you DONT wanna mess with 220V 3 Phase -skull.gif·- it'll knock ya for a loop!! as i found out wiring my milling machine and lathe.

Post the code if you manage to get something working.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Definetly a E3 (Electronics Engineer Extrodinare!)
    "I laugh in the face of imposible,... not because i know it all, ... but because I don't know well enough!"

Post Edited (RinksCustoms) : 7/6/2007 12:48:08 AM GMT
  • LafetLafet Posts: 23
    edited 2007-07-06 09:23
    I need regulate small 3-phase BLDC motor by up to 10V. Is able to somebody give to programme with usage Hall sensors?

Best Regards, Lafet