I need some HELP, please....

gellogello Posts: 2
edited 2007-06-13 07:41 in General Discussion
Hi!
I have to do for a project, a device which contain :
- a parallax Rfid Reader
- a PIC 16F877
- a serial 2x16 LCD
I can't do this project with other parts, than the parts above-mentioned.
I have 7 tags and for each card, I have to see on LCD one color name. For example for tag 1, I have to see "white", for tag 2:
"black"....
I apreciate any help I can get.

Thank You very much!!!!! :

Comments

• Chris SavageChris Savage Parallax Engineering Posts: 14,406
    edited 2007-06-12 17:48
    This thread is being moved from the Completed Projects Forum to the Sandbox Forum.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Chris Savage
    Parallax Tech Support
  • ThePenguinMasterThePenguinMaster Posts: 89
    edited 2007-06-12 20:37
    so are you asking someone t compleate the project for you? hmm.. then whats the point? im confused...
  • FranklinFranklin Posts: 4,747
    edited 2007-06-12 22:09
    It can't be done with just those parts. You will need to add a power supply, wire, solder and some way to program the chip. This is a trick question from your instructor, Sorry.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    - Stephen
  • Mike GreenMike Green Posts: 23,101
    edited 2007-06-12 22:39
    Other people have requested similar help with a similar project before. You could go through this (Sandbox) forum for previous comments if you wish. You will not get any help here with the PIC programming which is the most difficult part. This is a support forum for Parallax products and not for the PIC. If you have specific questions about the operation of the RFID reader, feel free to ask, but the documentation that comes with the reader (and is downloadable from the Parallax webstore page for the RFID reader) should be fairly complete.
  • gellogello Posts: 2
    edited 2007-06-13 07:41
    Thank You for your answers. I haven't expect from you to do my project for me. I just asking for some ideas, because you have worked before with this RFID reader. ..

Anyway, thanks again for your answers....