Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Propeller based inexpensive M&M sorter — Parallax Forums

Propeller based inexpensive M&M sorter

ForrestForrest Posts: 1,341
edited 2007-05-10 21:48 in Propeller 1
Propeller based inexpensive M&M sorter - featured on www.hackaday.com/2007/05/08/automatic-color-detection/

Post Edited By Moderator (Chris Savage (Parallax)) : 5/10/2007 3:35:28 AM GMT

Comments

• Graham StablerGraham Stabler Posts: 2,510
    edited 2007-05-10 14:21
    I like it!

A directable chute would be another nice way to send them to the correct container but I like the fact it is a gantry as you could have an extra axis and be putting M&M's all over the place [noparse]:)[/noparse]

Graham
  • crgwbrcrgwbr Posts: 614
    edited 2007-05-10 17:58
    I'm surprised they didn't say more about the prop.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code

People say that if you play Microsoft CD's backwards, you hear satanic things, but that's nothing, because if you play them forwards, they install Windows.

I spent a minute looking at my own code by accident. I was thinking "What the heck is this guy doing?"
  • Graham StablerGraham Stabler Posts: 2,510
    edited 2007-05-10 20:45
    Considering the "reporter" got confused between resistors and LEDs and then didn't know what an LDR was I would not be suprised if he didn't realize how good the propeller is.

Graham
  • crgwbrcrgwbr Posts: 614
    edited 2007-05-10 21:48
    lol. Everyone makes mistakes, but I agree, Will is no Captain Crunch.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code

People say that if you play Microsoft CD's backwards, you hear satanic things, but that's nothing, because if you play them forwards, they install Windows.

I spent a minute looking at my own code by accident. I was thinking "What the heck is this guy doing?"