Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
MIC spin code — Parallax Forums

MIC spin code

KC8DKTKC8DKT Posts: 76
edited 2007-04-21 04:23 in Propeller 1
· Anyone have some code for the MIC on the Prop. Proto board I can look at?·· Just need some code to get me started.· Not sure Y there is 2 lines on the MIC and there is no code anywhere I can find.

Thanks

Comments

• Mike GreenMike Green Posts: 23,101
    edited 2007-04-20 02:23
    Do you mean the microphone on the Demo Board? If so, there are two programs that come with the Propeller Tool and get installed automatically. One is called "microphone_to_headphones.spin" and the other is "microphone_to_vga.spin". Look in the Propeller Tool's folder.
  • KC8DKTKC8DKT Posts: 76
    edited 2007-04-20 03:01
    Thanks mike, did not know there was a new build of the tools out.
  • Mike GreenMike Green Posts: 23,101
    edited 2007-04-20 03:33
    I thought these were installed by the Propeller Tool installer. I believe they're included in Chip's "Big Mass of Miscellaneous Objects" in the Object Exchange. In any event, here are my copies.
    edited 2007-04-20 03:38
    Thanks again mike!!!!!!!!!
  • crgwbrcrgwbr Posts: 614
    edited 2007-04-20 23:55
    Maybe I read the comment in "Mic to VGA" incorrectly, but it seems that with a little hardware modification, that it could be turned into an oscilloscope. Anyone else think of this?

Thanks,
    Craig

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code

People say that if you play Microsoft CD's backwards, you hear satanic things, but that's nothing, because if you play them forwards, they install Windows.

I spent a minute looking at my own code by accident. I was thinking "What the heck is this guy doing?"
    edited 2007-04-21 04:23
    No idea,· I am trying to setup a volume meter that would keep the LCD backlight from turning off every 10min.·· Not having much luck though,· the values at low or high volume seem to be about the same.· Not sure if its my mic hookup or my bad asm to spin code though.·· Still working with it though.