Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
A suggestion for parallax — Parallax Forums

A suggestion for parallax

RontopiaRontopia Posts: 139
edited 2007-04-13 17:42 in Propeller 1
its simple. a forum for propeller newbes. or propeller in class fourm?

I often read the propeller fourm just so I can learn more but to honest, most of the stuff yall talk about is so far above me. It would be nice to have a fourm that was more my/newbe speed with topics and responces that I can understand.

while you are all thoughtful and answer my questions, there are more I have from time to time and really don't want to post what seems to me to be simple things in the "big boy" fourm.

just my .02

thanks

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Muahdib

IC layout designer
Austin Texas

Comments

• potatoheadpotatohead Posts: 10,260
    edited 2007-04-13 15:49
    Just ask the newbie questions!

Nobody cares.

We are here to enjoy the prop period. Asking to clarify something in a thread you find interesting will serve others like you. Soon you will know more and your dilemma will be solved. Maybe others will too.
  • RontopiaRontopia Posts: 139
    edited 2007-04-13 16:06
    thanks.. but.. my dilemma will never be solved[noparse]:)[/noparse]

to be honest my wife thinks im crazy, she says I cant relax, that my brain is "always on", that I have to have a constant "data" input. what she doesnt understand is that "understanding" is relaxing to me.

I say this only to support my statment above. My dilemma will never be solved. i find that answers only lead to 2x2x2 more questions.

but thanks for the advice.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Muahdib

IC layout designer
    Austin Texas
  • Paul BakerPaul Baker Posts: 6,351
    edited 2007-04-13 16:13
    Potatohead is correct, just fire away, and we'll do our best to answer you questions as quickly as they come to your head, even if it's a neverending stream.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Paul Baker
    Propeller Applications Engineer

Parallax, Inc.
    edited 2007-04-13 16:34
    k.. more labs? somewhere on the website it says there would be more labs.. any idea when?

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Muahdib

IC layout designer
    Austin Texas
  • Paul BakerPaul Baker Posts: 6,351
    edited 2007-04-13 16:40
    Yes there will be more, another should be availible next week, it's subject is on the counters but in a more hands on fashion than AN001.·Andy Lindsay,·our education department guru·is developing the series. Since he is only one person, there is a limit to how quickly they can be generated. You know where the first 5 of the series are located, correct?

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Paul Baker
    Propeller Applications Engineer

Parallax, Inc.

Post Edited (Paul Baker (Parallax)) : 4/13/2007 4:45:16 PM GMT
    edited 2007-04-13 17:42
    yes im reading objects now

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Muahdib

IC layout designer
    Austin Texas